Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Someonher
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova
    hi my first post. wafik knows whats charmable??? i wana know what new stuff are! glad its not like sea not being able to charm shit sucks
    Not even just sea either.. all we got that was charmable in CoP was those flytrap things and... um... wow, I must be forgetting something. Is that really it? -_-

Oh well, I guess SE is making up for it.
    heh we got antlions, flytrap, diremites and thats all i can think of for now but yea i hope we have way more then just 3 new mobs to charm

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Any pics of the Imps???

I use the english POL client and uh.. this happened once they activated ToAH.

http://myfilestash.com/userfiles/Blo...9/img_0271.jpg

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

i experienced the same problem. a couple things on my shit were in japanese and i play on NA client.

I think that pic deserves a wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Someonher Rope
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by Someonher
    hi my first post. wafik knows whats charmable??? i wana know what new stuff are! glad its not like sea not being able to charm shit sucks
    Not even just sea either.. all we got that was charmable in CoP was those flytrap things and... um... wow, I must be forgetting something. Is that really it? -_-

Oh well, I guess SE is making up for it.
    heh we got antlions, flytrap, diremites and thats all i can think of for now but yea i hope we have way more then just 3 new mobs to charm
    Good call. I knew I was forgetting something. I haven't played since like last August though, so memory is starting to fade.

But the point is we can charm more than 3 mobs!! Woot!

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

An examinable item in Mamook, does this to you. Its called Viscious Liquid. With it active, you wont aggro any of the beastmen (cant confirm other mobs), but youre afflicted with a 20hp per tick poison.

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Whoa some, welcome back! This is maxanlax :D Remember me? I'm pretty sure I synthed you a hauby at some point

Banned.

BG Level

Whoever designed the towns can have sex wtih at anytime. Best (two) zones of all time.

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/6595/1049kh.jpg

looks friendly no? Got a lotta screenshots today, going to update my LJ with a lot of them.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Anybody spotted any new NMs?

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Holy shit at sis kabob... thats pretty cheap and around a 17% bonus... and +6 STR... wow.

Also, when they said they hadn't forgotten BST, it looks like they werent kidding, lots of BST toys in these zones it looks like.

Scenery of the new zones is amazing, if they weren't all so deadly, I would've taken more screenshots. Btw, check out my LJ if you wanted to see all the screenshots I took today. Most of them are of Salaheem tho ><

Edit: Link: http://avvesione.livejournal.com/

Speaking of charmables.. wafik any initial indications of level ranges out there? something to sooth the savage beast through high 60s and low 70s that doesnt involve exploding things perhaps?

those toucans look absolutely sick. I want I want. Its going to be hard for me to decide to go as whm so I can run around with RR3, or BST because all bst are automatically pimp

Old Merits
    BG Level

Pretty much everything charmable is in the 60-70 range for the area that wafik was taking those pictures. Nothing but DC junk to charm...

Word of advice, don't think a tiger can take down a treant easily...

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Someonher Rope
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
    Whoa some, welcome back! This is maxanlax :D Remember me? I'm pretty sure I synthed you a hauby at some point
    Haha, you sure did! And thanks! Not officially back yet though, still 3 weeks of school left. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Avvesione
    http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/6595/1049kh.jpg

looks friendly no? Got a lotta screenshots today, going to update my LJ with a lot of them.
    Eww!

And thanks for the great pics Wafik!! Those toucans are awesome!! Wish I still had my bst! :'(

Edit: And woot for pets in town!!!

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/2...oliator0ci.jpg

Everything i met here was DC to 75, dunno what makes them level wise, but if you know how to calculate it, go for it (35xp for this kill, with my native pet out).

Crawlers were aggro, Saplings and Flytraps werent, didnt see diremites

This makes up for CoP entirley. Thankyou SE :D

Within 2 zones I find more things to charm than CoP had combined. Also found non charmable mammoths.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

ok i know its late, and i am @ work, but am i imagining that is a shield looks like zelda's shield...???

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

You lucky bastards.