Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ToAU Missions     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Old Merits
    BG Level

ToAU Missions

Anyone else tried out the new missions? The first one is finished by entering Salaheem's Sentinels, but then you need to deliver supplies to a member of the Immortals outside the city, any one will do. I've searched the entire wood and there doesn't seem to be any of those guards, not even Wide Scan brings anything up.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

There's one in the SW part of Mamook.

Mission 1: find the staging point in any of several zones.
    We chose the Reef one.

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/4205/tau013yl.jpg

Reward is access to Mog Locker and Assault (uhh unless it was already accessible. I didn't check)

E. Body
    BG Level

went to the mamook one. trying to find NPC "Raillefal" mentioned in mission 4, thinking it may lead us there from mission 3.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

can we get a <pos> of that staging point? or at least a sort of idea where it is in a zone?

Have you gotten anywhere on mission 2? It just says stupid stuff in the log, and the mithra tells us to go do assault.

I'm brainstorming/reading web while I wait for this ship.

http://ffxi-atlas.com/maps_normal2/0...ago-reef_1.jpg
    First map. You zone in at I-12. Make your way to E-7.

http://ffxi-atlas.com/maps_normal2/0...go-reef_10.jpg
    Second map. E-7 from the first map links to J-8 here, I think.

Go to G-5. Imps at the end are truesight apparently.

Banned.

BG Level

How do you set up different portals with other zones? you just go there or need to activate a quest/supplies.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Trying to figure out 1-1 still.

How do i get to mamook?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ozoko
    Trying to figure out 1-1 still.

How do i get to mamook?
    There's a zone to Mamook at the southern end of the forest right outside town. I didn't explore it, though... stupid me and not bothering to remember these complicated area names.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

now on 1-3? Tiron shows up then runs off. cant fingdhe little bastard.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

ripped from our fav site, alla

ToAU1 - Land of Sacred Serpents
    Talk to Naja Salaheem at (I-10) in Aht Urhgan Whitegate.

ToAU2 - Immortal Sentries
    Dunno for sure, doing it now. Looks like you have to find one of 4 NPC's in either Ilrusi Atoll, Dvucca Isle, Halvung, or Azouph Isle.

Found the NPC in Halvung I think. It's actually at (K-6) of Mount Zhaylom. Name of NPC is Waudeen. To get to Mount Zhaylom enter Bhaflau Thickets and go to the tunnel at (F-8) where you will find Halvung. Once in Halvung, travel to (H-7) where you will find a zone to Mount Zhaylom. From there travel to a Heavy Iron Gate at (K-7) and behind it is Waudeen.

This part is from MysteryTour, I'll test it out myself when i get home. Take the ferry from Al Zahbi to Nashmau, then go to Caedarva Mine there. Speak with Nareema at (K-9) of Caedarva Mine. Looks like you may have to travel through Arrapaggo Reef to get there?

After talking to any of the NPC's, go back and talk with Naja Salaheem. After this cutscene you get access to Mog Lockers and become a mercenary! This means you can now get sanction from the gate guards and use your imperial status points and currency.

Title Obtained: Private Second Class

ToAU3 - President Salaheem
    Talk to the main guy at the Commissions Office (Assault HQ :D) named Rytaal at (K-10) in Aht Urhgan Whitegate. He'll explain assault to you and you'll be able to undertake Assault missions!

I'm not sure if you can do this right after talking to her for the end of ToAU2, but if you talk to Naja again you get a CS about Mog Lockers. You can then talk to Fubruhn at (F-11) for info about your Mog Locker. Again, I'm not sure how much of this is actually part of the mission, but it is all stuff Naja tells you about...

After either waiting a vana day, zoning or possibly waiting for Japan to hit midnight (nobody's really sure), talk to Naja again and you will get a cutscene involving Raillefal.

ToAU4 - Knight of Gold
    Talk to Cacaroon (G-11) near the mog house in Whitegate. He'll ask for an Imperial Bronze Piece. If you were lucky enough to get them from trading in your four Lure of the Wildcat invitation cards you should already have 3. If not, you can purchase one from Ugrihd at (G-9) for 20 Imperial Standing points. There is also another easy quest that gives you an Imperial Bronze Piece. (wish i had seen this earlier)

At F-10 speak to Hadahda. You will get a cutscene and he will ask you to find 7 letters. 2 D's, 2 A's, M, U, and a T. You have to ask all over town for these letters. These are the ones that gave me them:

Matifa (H-9) D
    Balakaf (I-5) D
    Mathlouq (F-5) U
    Ekhn Pesshyadha (H-6) A
    Zabahf (F-8) T
    Mhasbaf (J-8) M
    Qutiba (K-12) A

After you find all of them, speak to Hadahda again for another cutscene. After that, you will get a bowl of sutlac, give it to Hadahda and he will give you an Imperial bronze piece.

After trading Cacaroon the Bronze Piece, head over to the temple at (K-7) and approach the Astral Candescence to get a CS.

After that, head to the tea house at (K-12) and you will get a CS as you approach. I'm fairly sure any choices you make in the CS have no effect on any outcome. (He's Prince Trion from San d'Oria btw)

ToAU5 - Confessions of Royalty

Head to Chateau d'Oraguille and talk to Halver at (I-9).

ToAU6 - Easterly Winds
    Wait until midnight JST again and approach the Audience Chamber in Ru'Lude Gardens for a CS. You get 10 Imperial bronze pieces afterwards.

ToAU7 - Westerly Winds
    Approach the tea house again back in Aht Urhgan for the next CS.
    You recieve an Imperial silver piece this time. Go back and talk to Naja again and you get ANOTHER Imperial silver piece and a new title.

Title Obtained: Agent of the Allied Forces

ToAU8 - A Mercenary's Life

Road Block #3 -.- Most likely places for next CS tomorrow:
    1) Naja Salaheem
    2) Halver in San d'Oria (or anyone in Sandy)
    3) Somebody in Mhaura

I'm still stuck on 3, no matter what I try, I can't get the CS from naja...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'm stuck on AM6.

Halver tells you after CS that you need to head to Jueno when your preperations are complete.

I must have been everyone and talked to everyone in Jueno. No luck whatsoever anywhere. >.<

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hows the plot (no spoilers)
    CoP sweet, RoZ good, or normal missions meh

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Firedrag0nn
    I'm still stuck on 3, no matter what I try, I can't get the CS from naja...
    i'm having the same problem. i'm really starting to think its the time reset thing and those that are past just got lucky and did them before? has anyone done 1-5 all in one day since reset?

It looks atm that you need to cross JP midnight after activating mission 2 before you can activate mission 3.

¯\(°_o)/¯
    BG Level

Having some trouble finding the Mount Zah... iron gate, anyone able to describle how to get there more than just K-7?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

helpful hint: you can Escape once in Halvung to Mount Zhaylom.

¯\(°_o)/¯
    BG Level

Here's a quick map I made. This route is nice if you don't get lost cause there's no True-Sight aggro like Mamook/Reef.

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/131/128kx.jpg