Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Invitation quests.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Invitation quests.

Those who are in Ahu gat did you do the Lur of the wildcat quests first?
    as that SoB in the tenshendo wont give me the option and ive only done jeunos..

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

To be perfectly honest, I have no idea what you're saying right now.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Do you NEED to DO the Lure of the wildcats quests, in order to get the Boat pass. As i cant get the option and i have the packinstalled an registerd.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Completing the Lure of the Wildcat quests lets you get some imperial coins when you get to Salaheem. I did all 4 and received an Imperial Mythril Coin, which I guess goes with Mog Locker. NPC said I could increase my mog locker to 40 slots for 4 imperial mythril coins.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Wtf, the bastard NPC didnt give me an option in jeuno.

have you tried registering/installing the expansion?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

yep done both and i just went back from doing sandy wildcat quest and it still wont do it.

The option is invisible just incase your looking for text, like the Bahamut fight in FF8 where theres no text to choise you just see the curser (Only thing i could think to relate it to haha)

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Your joking right <,< if so /wrists.

re-loggin atm and trying again

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey
    The option is invisible just incase your looking for text, like the Bahamut fight in FF8 where theres no text to choise you just see the curser (Only thing i could think to relate it to haha)
    Yup got it, the fuckers in my LS didnt tell me, and luaghed when i found out

Hehe it got me also, i got it by luck, i woke up at 6am (GMT) before work to try a taste, so i go in. Start talking to him and got no option and i wasn't too impressed, fought i had to do the Invatation quest, clicked it again and hit up assuming it would get the 2nd reply assuming i got somthing different and found it /sneaky

Anyway, so i rushed though the text because i just wanted to get though it, then what i thought said "Obtained SHip pass (or whatever its called) really said coke back tomorrow for it, so theres me rushing to Mhaura, got there just as the boat arrives, get on all excited then got kicked off and i was all /wtf haha, checked log and reaslised what an idiot i was, time i got back to jeuno it was [Time for work!] 5 hours till i get to play

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

exactly what i just did. Orz