Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 649 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Celeras
    Anybody find a way, via windower macros or whatever, to equip multiple blu spells with one touch? If even possible.
    It's not possible, yet atleast. Only way for it to be possible is to have a script/macro that enters the blue magic menu and equips them like normal.
    I really hope SE will make blue spells setable with macros eventually. So damn annoying when you 1. Switch jobs and forgot to set spells and 2. You wanna switch between healing/tanking/DD mode.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

1. Switch jobs and forgot to set spells
    Mine's not even 37 but I've done this like 10 times already... pull first mob to solo then OMG OOPS

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Damn. ;/ It really would be so much more convienent.

/doesnt let this thread die

1- Has anybody tested the effects of the Single hit spells on harder tiered enemies, maybe the HQ kings? We all know that the multi hits have potential to be good on their own, but feeding a tough mob 50% TP in one spell hardly seems worth it. I cant see Blu being a DD on anything reasonably hard with these spells. How do spells like Death Scissors, Cannonball, Ram Charge, or Vertical Cleave stack up? With Sata would be nice, if using CA say TP %'s. Of course, Sata-less numbers are always welcome as well to add on to Flux's data.

2- Modifiers, we getting any direction here? I havent had a chance to test Fluxs Cannonball = Def theory (cocoon ftw), but anyone else have any speculations?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Yeah DEF definately modifier for Cannonball

Did this as 75BLU/THF with 300% Chain Affinity + Sneak Attack with around 760 DEF
    (Taco, Reactor cool, Cocoon, Protect4)
    http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/1766/cannon1ts.jpg
    I did this 2x in a row, both for 1731. So I guess that is cap with my defense.

With BLU/WAR max at 300% TP with Chain Affinity + Defender with 878 defense did only 1106 on a spider, so it seems even though with /WAR you gain +100 defense, the Sneak Attack power from /THF gives a much higher boost

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

We all know that the multi hits have potential to be good on their own, but feeding a tough mob 50% TP in one spell hardly seems worth it.
    Do the multi-hit BLU spells actually give so much TP?

Quote Originally Posted by pii
    Yeah DEF definately modifier for Cannonball

Did this as 75BLU/THF with 300% Chain Affinity + Sneak Attack with around 760 DEF
    (Taco, Reactor cool, Cocoon, Protect4)
    http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/1766/cannon1ts.jpg
    I did this 2x in a row, both for 1731. So I guess that is cap with my defense.

With BLU/WAR max at 300% TP with Chain Affinity + Defender with 878 defense did only 1106 on a spider, so it seems even though with /WAR you gain +100 defense, the Sneak Attack power from /THF gives a much higher boost
    How were you able to stack Cocoon and Reactor Cool?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by liefe
    How were you able to stack Cocoon and Reactor Cool?
    It doesn't XD mistake

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian
    Do the multi-hit BLU spells actually give so much TP?
    Yes. Go use Bludgeon and then charm the mob without getting hit or doing any additional attacks. 30 tp. I'd assume every other spell works the same but I haven't tried them.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Unforunately yes. So if you see any Blus using Barrage/Disseverment in Aery, make sure to give them a good slap upside the head.

Unforunately yes. So if you see any Blus using Barrage/Disseverment in Aery, make sure to give them a good slap upside the head.
    If a BLU uses Disseverment on Fafhogg he should be fucking booted from the LS. 50 tp and unsleepable. Jesus christ

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quoted from from Nagamaki:

Quote Originally Posted by Nagamaki
    Did any BLU sub BST and go out to test TP given by their spells (magical or physical)? Normal damage spells give a static 10 TP (modified by Subtle Blow) and WS give the same amount of TP as a normal attack round regardless of how many hits the WS is, unless its been modified with the ToAU TP modification (which seems unlikely). In other words, Asuran Fists gives the mob the same amount of TP as 2 punches, or as Dragon Kick, despite being a 8 hit WS.
    Anyone actually tried if mutlihit spells give TP for each hit?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Yeah pretty heavy, looks like its about 9.5 TP a hit

http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/5...greturn5lb.jpg

Looks like you have Rajas on.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Oh yes.. whoops

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by pii
    Yeah pretty heavy, looks like its about 9.5 TP a hit
    Thanks for clearing that up.

Oh, I need to try Cannonball next time I tank a wyrm. Since it's modifier is def it should be pretty good for Dmg/holding hate when you have 900 def. Hopefully.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

The high Tp given per multihit spell doesnt really bother me.

What bothers me is that these Multi Hit spells, registering as five hits and giving 50 tp... are absorbed by one shadow. Zephyr Mantle has gotten the best of me more than once ;/

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

The high Tp given per multihit spell doesnt really bother me.

What bothers me is that these Multi Hit spells, registering as five hits and giving 50 tp... are absorbed by one shadow. Zephyr Mantle has gotten the best of me more than once ;/
    Zephyr mantle is like 10 shadows isn't it?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

"1 of the shadows absorbs the damage then disappears."

Yeah, thats really fucking retarded that disseverment is eaten by 1 shadow but gives 50 fucking TP. And Zephyr Mantle I think is 4 shadows.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by FFXIFlux
    Yeah, thats really fucking retarded that disseverment is eaten by 1 shadow but gives 50 fucking TP. And Zephyr Mantle I think is 4 shadows.
    Blu Physical works differently. For magical shadows(the spell blink) absorbs all the hits from physical blu spells with 1 shadow. However, if it's ninjutsu blink, frenetic rip will take off 3 shadows. Learned this the hard way in ballista.