Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 649 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by epigram
    What's wrong with giving an ebody to a beast? Last time I checked ebody wasn't earth shattering and this is A FUCKING GAME.
    I recommend breaking alliance.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

What's wrong with giving an ebody to a beast? Last time I checked ebody wasn't earth shattering and this is A FUCKING GAME.
    Please take note of how many e.bd's my LS currently has: TWO.

We have 11 (though ones a new member, and one doesnt do HNM's much) war's in my LS who dont have e.bd. Granted this is probably stuff I shouldn't be throwing in the public...I'll leave it with this:
    BEASTMASTERS DONT NEED A FUCKING ADAMAN HAUBERK

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa

We have 11 (though ones a new member, and one doesnt do HNM's much) war's in my LS who dont have e.bd. Granted this is probably stuff I shouldn't be throwing in the public...I'll leave it with this:
    Does your LS go off that point system? If the BST has the points for it, meh..

New Merits
    BG Level

what's wrong with plds drks drgs and rngs have crimson body?

what's wrong with summoners and white mages having dalmatica?

what's wrong with brds having hecatomb harness?

what's wrong with wars, whms, rdms, bsts, rngs, smns, cors, mnks, blms, thfs, drks, brds, sams, drgs, blus and pups having defending ring?

LazyShell
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by jiang

what's wrong with wars, whms, rdms, bsts, rngs, smns, cors, mnks, blms, thfs, drks, brds, sams, drgs, blus and pups having defending ring?
    i qualify for two of those! And i know some linkshells use wars for tanking so that probably shouldnt be included in the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Quote Originally Posted by Moochi
    Did you have BRD? What did the mob conc? I was doing 200-550 on raports in Kuftal with a BRD when leveled into it and I had 8 merits in sword. Yes, my gear was top notch.

My Vorpals do about 400-600 with BLU/NIN sub in endgame exp. I have to agree with Flux on this one.
    I did have a brd, but I was getting Ballad x2. No cor or anything else either. The mob was either VT or IT. It was a BG pt so I can get a few people to verify the dmg for me cause I was pretty happy.
    Must be VT because I have full sword and crit merits and I'm not averaging 400-500 Vorpals either, though I've seen a few. You're using sushi I assume? Or meat?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa

Epigram is old school. His mentality is of an old schooler. Back then when DRG > WAR, no one in the LS wanted E.body but we were only getting E.bodies from NH. So we ended up giving E.bodies to people who "had" an intention to lvl a job that can use E.body and sometimes it was just free lotted.

1) RDM onry, they get the most use out of it.

2) Summoners and White Mages already have a lot of MP and "Adds Refresh effect" gear? Plus the M.Def Bonus is kinda wasted on those two particular jobs, IMO. ^^

3) A BRD in my LS has one, but also has THF and DRK leveled.

4) WAR, WHM, RDM, BST, RNG, SMN, COR, MNK, BLM, THF, DRK, BRD, SAM, DRG, BLU, and PUP aren't tank jobs, therefore they don't NEED a D.Ring. PLD does, though.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro

2) Summoners and White Mages already have a lot of MP and "Adds Refresh effect" gear?
    4) WAR, WHM, RDM, BST, RNG, SMN, COR, MNK, BLM, THF, DRK, BRD, SAM, DRG, BLU, and PUP aren't tank jobs, therefore they don't NEED a D.Ring. PLD does, though.
    Holy shit, you fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Russta

2) Summoners and White Mages already have a lot of MP and "Adds Refresh effect" gear?
    Holy shit, you fail.
    My opinion, 'course someone will think it fails. That's just the way I see it.

LazyShell
    BG Level

2) Summoners and White Mages already have a lot of MP and "Adds Refresh effect" gear? Plus the M.Def Bonus is kinda wasted on those two particular jobs, IMO. ^^

i never got how RDM get the most use out if it, I still think its best for plds in lss that will never get nidhogg or do xarcabard 8)

New Merits
    BG Level

oh. i see now. thx.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Russta

Holy shit, you fail.
    My opinion, 'course someone will think it fails. That's just the way I see it.
    He meant those all fall in the same category as a bst getting adaman haub when there are multiple war's who still need it...

atleast thats what I think he meant.

1 Not really. Its not great for any of the jobs and has pluses for all of them. maybe best for BLU

2) BLM has Black Cloak, BRD has gaudy harness, RDM has...well...refresh. Its about equal for everyone.

3) I've never heard of any BRD getting it. Ever.

4) BLU and WAR can tank.

Idiot.

BST getting Blueberk is just silly when WARs and DRKs could get it.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Seeing as Blue Mage can't use Ridill or Adaman Hauberk, um... derail?

Quote Originally Posted by Joeetheplatypus
    1 Not really. Its not great for any of the jobs and has pluses for all of them. maybe best for BLU

2) BLM has Black Cloak, BRD has gaudy harness, RDM has...well...refresh. Its about equal for everyone.

4) BLU and WAR can tank.

Idiot.
    Nice life, I'm an idiot because we don't agree on gear/job combinations. SO SORRY GOD LOLZ.

I have yet to see a BLU tank Tiamat, Jorm, Ouryu, Fafhogg, or any other HNM for that matter. So until then, PLD onry. And.. WAR can tank, sure. But they need NIN sub, yeah? Fuck giving a D.Ring to a WAR/NIN when they shouldn't be getting hit anyway. Give the damage deduction to the job that gets hits for a profession. MY OPINION GTFOOO ARGHH

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

By that token, it won't be earth shattering if a BST doesn't get an E.Body ever. :D

When it comes to W.Body, RDMs -can- get the most use out of it. For nuking or Stoneskin macros maybe. If you're fighting something that needs the extra MND to make an enfeebling spell effective on it, you should probably be using the +15 skill on the Warlock's Tabard anyway. RNGs have Osode for INT/MND/MP(lol) enhancements. A solo DRK would just cut himself, and so should wear JSE to hasten the process. A solo PLD or DRG could make good use of this body though.

And since the introduction of Yinyang Robe, giving SMNs Dalmatica is a huge waste. Best for BRDs (who may or may not have Ballads on themselves constantly) as opposed to RDMs (who make damn sure they're always first in their Refresh order). WHMs and BLMs have better alternatives to Dalmatica.

BRDs don't use weapons. They play songs.

LazyShell
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus

4) BLU and WAR can tank.

Idiot.

BST getting Blueberk is just silly when WARs and DRKs could get it.
    BLM has black cloak and af2 body (easier to get then dalm at least), which are equiv or better. smn has yy robe, which is better. whm has af2 and nobles, both better. though i dont get where u are saying its about equal for brd and rdms because brd gets an under 50mp lv50 piece of armor, and rdm gets a spell that stacks with the effect lol.

also, a mnk75 brd75 on my server had d.ring. so did probably 10 more people in his ls. they got nearly every KB since it was added to the game until the claim patch which broke their linkshell.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Jeryhn
    When it comes to W.Body, RDMs -can- get the most use out of it. For nuking or Stoneskin macros maybe.
    Hay lol http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/950

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeryhn
    When it comes to W.Body, RDMs -can- get the most use out of it. For nuking or Stoneskin macros maybe.
    Hay lol http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/950
    Exactly.