Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dice     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Dice

Sorry if this has been asked before...

Anyone know where to get some of the Dice not available at the Chayaya NPC in Al Zahbi? Speaking of Ninja Die in particular, but I noticed the list that the NPC has is far from complete. I'm guessing quests or NM drops but have had no luck so far.

Thanks.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Nashmau has a few NPC

1 that sells Dice
    1 that sells Corsair elemental Cards (what do these do btw?)
    1 that sells dice for all jobs(are these 1 time use? or do you put them in inventory?)

All near eachother, near the emo sheep.

You can get Corsair's Dice from an NPC for around 400g.

Jeuno AH? 50-100k.

Good gawd

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

the dice are learned like spells, but are listed under Job Ability after you learn them. Freind informed me that the elemental cards were for lvl 40, but plan on checking that out to make sure. you can buy the cards in stacks of 99. The most expensive dice is drg that I have seen from NPC and is around lvl 50 I beleive. Its also the highest lvl one listed. Freind and I got to lvl 5 to check out the Corsair Dice, and its actually pretty cool. Exp boost varries with rolls. Only problem we had with COR was finding a weapon to use ._. As far as I can tell, can only use daggers and swords, no shields.

I found the NPC, thanks. :D It's Jajaroon in Nashmu (G-7).

The elemental cards seem useless at the moment. I'm guessing it is some job ability that uses them later in the game, probably lv40 like what was said above.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

hmm kinda explains why my cards werent selling. I made one with the materials I found on AH, and relisted them at cost of materials. I'll wait a week or two before people become lvl40, I was spamming HQ cards, kept synthing 66.

Funny, I wanted to be a puppetmaster more than anything, now I want to be a corsair.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I like Corsair and all but 100k for a stack on the AH.. What the NPCs sell them for 900gil each...?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

cards sell for about 46 gil I beleive a peice from NPC and you can get a stack of 99. Thing is, pretty sure that the npc can run out of cards like any other npc. So, depending on high ppl put the materials to make them will set the price of what they will sell for on AH. So glad I can make these myself if need >.>

What craft can make cards?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Alchemy lvl 17 can make them.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

well according to the update notes, the cards seem to be used for:
    Quick Draw (Level 40)
    Shoot a bullet charged with the magical energy of an elemental card. Special items required.
    *The effects of enfeebling magic that match the element of the card may be enhanced.
    *The corsair must equip a gun and ammunition, and be in possession of the appropriate elemental card in order to use this ability e.g. Fire Shot requires a fire card. One card is consumed with each use of the ability.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Corsair is beginning to look more appealing now. It all depends on how effective the abilities will be. Also, I have alchemy lvled up so that might come in handy.

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Corsair is beginning to look more appealing now.
    I agree. Its interesting how initially everybody wanted to be BLU but by now there is actually a nice balance of all 3 new jobs, the more people learned the more they wanted to play COR and PUP.