Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
    Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewind_levi
    lol 'some hp' 60 is quite a bit, seeing prices of HP+ items its definatly worth the camp.
    So you were refering to HP items on a body piece when it was just specified that there ARE NO HP pieces for the body slot. No son, you were refering to HP items in general, dont be an idiot.

Twisting your words around after I've shoved them down your throat solves nothing, and definately does not make me look like an idiot, or a retard as you so called it.
    STOP POSTING. Everytime you post it proves how much of an idiot you are.

Sorry son, he was giving a reference to how much an imaginary body piece with 60 hp would cost based on the relative amount of money it costs for HP on other slots, then used that as a basis to justify camping for Koenig.

Nobody is twisting words around, you just can't fucking read. And the fact that you don't even realize you don't understand it just validates me calling you retarded even more.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

He said to not discount the use of the 60HP on a koenig cuirass, then later went on to mention that, considering the price of HP items in general (wow, BQ ring is dirt cheap, grand. Says nothing of HQ pigeon, bloodbead, gigant, HQ crimson etc etc etc) that a bodypiece that has HP that has no competition in that stat whatsoever makes it worth the camp. Basically he was saying that the Kbody being "minimal" and comparable to an adaman Cuirass when the operative stats on a Kbody make an adaman cuirass completely fucking retarded is a large claim.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Quote Originally Posted by DontGiveYourPasswordOut
    LOL at HP whoring PLD's. Learn to use +enmity, vit and def, the less dmg you take = less curing needs to be done on your ass in order to keep you at a "higher" max HP. Saves WHM MP, and makes you able to hold hate better because WHM isn't constantly trying to top of your 1900+ "uber" HP off. The only fukin time HP matters is if you're kiting mobs who spam high level magic and aga, and even then (if it isnt instant cast) you should outrun it anyway.
    Give me a second to wipe the forums off, you just threw a wall of shit at them.

Situational.

PLD/WAR focuses on HP, def, vit, PLD/NIN focuses on HP, +Enmity, and Haste.

Koenig Cuirass = PLD/WAR
    Adaman Cuirass/Valor Surcoat = PLD/NIN

Who the fuck are you calling an HP whore? You need to pay attention to the argument. Nobody is fucking talking about getting 1900 HP for shits and giggles, they're (I am) saying that Koenig Cuirass is better than Adaman Cuirass for PLD/WAR , and that yes, a pld/war does care about +HP in addition to +VIT and +DEF, since, you know, the lack of shadows combined with some HNMs having the darnest things called weaponskills that can do 1000 dmg kinda rely on your HP being higher than it.

And what the fuck are you talking about letting a WHM save his MP so he doesn't have to top you off? Hey, I heard PLDs have MP and Cure IV too.
    Where's the Hydra Haubert on that PLD/NIN list? '-'

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Quote Originally Posted by DontGiveYourPasswordOut
    LOL at HP whoring PLD's. Learn to use +enmity, vit and def, the less dmg you take = less curing needs to be done on your ass in order to keep you at a "higher" max HP. Saves WHM MP, and makes you able to hold hate better because WHM isn't constantly trying to top of your 1900+ "uber" HP off. The only fukin time HP matters is if you're kiting mobs who spam high level magic and aga, and even then (if it isnt instant cast) you should outrun it anyway.
    Give me a second to wipe the forums off, you just threw a wall of shit at them.

Situational.

PLD/WAR focuses on HP, def, vit, PLD/NIN focuses on HP, +Enmity, and Haste.

Koenig Cuirass = PLD/WAR
    Adaman Cuirass/Valor Surcoat = PLD/NIN

Who the fuck are you calling an HP whore? You need to pay attention to the argument. Nobody is fucking talking about getting 1900 HP for shits and giggles, they're (I am) saying that Koenig Cuirass is better than Adaman Cuirass for PLD/WAR , and that yes, a pld/war does care about +HP in addition to +VIT and +DEF, since, you know, the lack of shadows combined with some HNMs having the darnest things called weaponskills that can do 1000 dmg kinda rely on your HP being higher than it.

And what the fuck are you talking about letting a WHM save his MP so he doesn't have to top you off? Hey, I heard PLDs have MP and Cure IV too.
    Where's the Hydra Haubert on that PLD/NIN list? '-'
    I wasn't aware that people did Dynamis-Tavnazia.

Xavier

Dynamis-Tav looooolololoooooooololololol

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

lol, well... I dunno what kinda reaction we're gonna get from this; but our main PLD hasn't seen a single valor surcoat in probably 30+ Dynamis Xarcabards, but we got hydra haubert our first Tav

It looks fucking cool too '-'

Besides, unrealistic (mostly) dreaming like hydra haubert seems fitting for an AV thread.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora
    lol, well... I dunno what kinda reaction we're gonna get from this; but our main PLD hasn't seen a single valor surcoat in probably 30+ Dynamis Xarcabards, but we got hydra haubert our first Tav

It looks fucking cool too '-'

Besides, unrealistic (mostly) dreaming like hydra haubert seems fitting for an AV thread.
    thats almost...unbelieveable lol

BLM hat prz :< I'm such a gimp.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Xavier, you're BG right? Boentiful still on roster? or deleted? lol

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Rewind_levi
    Xavier, you're BG right? Boentiful still on roster? or deleted? lol
    That PLDs hot.

Yes, no, yes, and you probably know more of the story than I do. He was playing pretty hardcore and then "took 19 credit hours at school" or something and vanished w/o a trace.

heh, hes a RL friend, he's on levi, figured he'd stay here closer to maats cap here and more friends. Was gonna steal his Bahamut acct tho if he was gonna let me lol

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

meh wouldn't be surprised if those CoP idiots are looking at RoZ team and thinking holy shit, we fail at life then patch it if they were smart. I think to be honest SE found a bunch of idiots and asked if they wanted to be a part of an expansion and thus shitted out "CoP"

Quote Originally Posted by Lordender
    meh wouldn't be surprised if those CoP idiots are looking at RoZ team and thinking holy shit, we fail at life then patch it if they were smart. I think to be honest SE found a bunch of idiots and asked if they wanted to be a part of an expansion and thus shitted out "CoP"
    i just felt my IQ drop a little after reading that

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Charitwo
    i just felt my IQ drop a little after reading that
    Mine just went negative

.. <_>

Banned.

BG Level

I repeat.

CoP was good.

Sea sucked.

FFXI has a bad concept of rewards.

The thread ends.

Closed Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34