Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

So uh.. there was a link in this guys bazaar message..

it said "ROXXOR PWNZOR JAIL LOLOL" then the link to a picture of it was right there... or something like that.

anyone else have pictures like this? non-old rustymetal/killuminati stuff

Won't be able to eat much jail food when his cellmate Tank breaks all his teeth for smooth and easy mouth lovin'. Mmmm.

lol @ GM

I'm pretty sure you can't really eat bukkake anyways. I thought bukkake was the activity of splattering someone over the face. Multiplied by any number between 5 and 500.

What Roxxor should have said was, 'GM's can eat the cum off their faces during a bukkake.' Or something in that ball park.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

or.. the GM could eat the bukkake off of a person? hmm....... participate in a gangbang bukakke then eat it o.o;;;;;;;;;;; nasty.

next week: GM Danuve: I drank a big tall glass of aids! guess the jokes on me!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole
    or.. the GM could eat the bukkake off of a person? hmm....... participate in a gangbang bukakke then eat it o.o;;;;;;;;;;; nasty.

next week: GM Danuve: I drank a big tall glass of aids! guess the jokes on me!

Safe for work just text that includes everything you ever wanted to know

anybody else think the aids thing just isn't funny?

Old Merits
    BG Level

you can, actually eat bukkake. Bukkake, udon that is. The term comes from heaping oroshi, which is a very fine shaved white radish, over the udon noodles. It's an everyday lunch type of thing in Japan.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Same GM popped up in jeuno to stop some racist shouting, forgot what he said but it was funny enough to screenshot.