FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Odyne
    It can only fit one party btw @_@
    Yes one party max, if you see a /seacom there don't bother coming.

I found a fucking insane Mamool Ja camp last night.

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendaryCravy
    hey lets make more posts where we let more people know about good camps so its overcrowded now! woooooooooooooo
    There are a LOT of good exp camps in ToAU... sharing isn't bad as long as people don't gangbang specific ones.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    You 6-man parties should stick to the normal mobs and leave the imps for us Duo/Trio parties! >

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendaryCravy
    hey lets make more posts where we let more people know about good camps so its overcrowded now! woooooooooooooo

I rarley party during NA primetime, it's nice seeing 2 or so party instead of the 17 parties when primetime happens and idiots jam over eachother.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by WizerdRemora
    You 6-man parties should stick to the normal mobs and leave the imps for us Duo/Trio parties! >
    You duo/trio parties should stay the heck out of our 6-man camps ;p

Hard to chain with people sniping your easy mobs (ok it's not hard but we like the layups too)

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by WizerdRemora
    You duo/trio parties should stay the heck out of our 6-man camps ;p

Hard to chain with people sniping your easy mobs (ok it's not hard but we like the layups too)
    There are only 4 imps in each pocket of the area. You'd have to kill the darters too for good chains, no? I haven't done this camp with 6, but with 2 I already clear out all 4 imps just before the first one repops. Definately made for smaller group exp.

Remember how SE said they were gonna focus on content for smaller groups? Assault is one thing, but duoing for 7k/hr just fucking owns.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Yes, you need to kill the flies in order to keep up the chain.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

lol, well i don't mean that we kill just imps, we kill everything. It's just that it's like cherry picking spartoi warriors as a duo/trio on top of a KRT party (why would you want to? yeah idk but you see what i mean)

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Chain 204 last night before we ran out of meds and got tired. Loved it but drains ya (I was the rdm/whm lol) needed a beer after haha

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Just adding my agreement in w/ wafik, I was talking this over with a good friend last night - I doubt they will nerf these xp zones, it seems like they were specifically designed with this purpose in mind. I suppose they could nerf them in an unscheduled update, because people are really going to abuse them for getting fast xp + IS....but we'll have to wait and see.

My initial thinking though is that they saw the success of Bibiki Bay/Ule[tab] range for xp and decided to emulate it, but improve upon it a bit.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by draxyl
    Just adding my agreement in w/ wafik, I was talking this over with a good friend last night - I doubt they will nerf these xp zones, it seems like they were specifically designed with this purpose in mind. I suppose they could nerf them in an unscheduled update, because people are really going to abuse them for getting fast xp + IS....but we'll have to wait and see.

My initial thinking though is that they saw the success of Bibiki Bay/Ule[tab] range for xp and decided to emulate it, but improve upon it a bit.
    If SE sees it as abuse I think we're playing the wrong game. But yeah I see your point and agree, IS is used for alot of crap, SE needs to let people accumulate it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Chaining T in Dunes: /pcmd leave

Chaining T in new areas: OMG CHAIN 200+ LOL!

Players in the dunes are dumb. They'd rather spend 10 minutes finding and killing a single IT mob than run over 3-4 T mobs that are plentiful.

You can outsolo the xp anyway just by doing worms in various locations. KRT worms ftw.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

If people dont know about this camp by now they must be fucking retarded everytime i run through now theres swarms of people there, and if you want to blame anyone. blame the retards with there 300 chain+ E-peens.

That campsite was owned by my ls the 2nd day of ToA, 3rd day word got out and its doomed ; ;

You can drive out most parties with 3 people though

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I just don't see how people can't figure out where to xp.

Did you notice during any of these quests and staging points walking by like 15-20 T/VT's in a tight area? That was a camp, they are plentiful.

I haven't even really explored this much (never gone to Cerebus nor do I even know if I was in the same zone as him), and I already have seen camps all around.

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    I found a fucking insane Mamool Ja camp last night.
    orz

I wish I could have made it.

I spent all last night in the Halvung/Zhayolm area, found several places that looked suitable for xp, both burn and standard. I marked up a map with the approximate locations of enemy types and levels, for future reference.

Gonna sneak around reef tonight, map out where things are. There's gotta be a location there somewhere for some good XP...such a huge zone.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Anyone know any good blm pt spots? I havn't gone out exploring much. Do imps have magic def bonus?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Just incase you had picked out Wamouras as a possible WS spam mob, rule it out.

At 80% hp or so, they curl up, which like triples their defence (my thf was hitting for 1-12, SA at 112...) making them terrible mobs to melee on. However, when they are not curled, they gain some form magic def bonus (thunder4 for 800ish compared to 1030 when curled).

imps have a magic def bonus.