Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Besieged, Thoughts and Speculations

Just wondering what everyone else has been thinking about the upcomming attacks from Besieged.

First time Al Zahbi is attacked in Besieged.. I see everyone on the server hompointing there to get into the action. We all know what dynamis is like when you go in with 50+ people and someone pulls a train of 20+ mobs, Big Time Lag city. So I wouldnt be suprised to see the server crash, I may be wrong, but 2000+ people + 100's of mobs all in one zone?

I can also seeing this as a very popular event for the months to come. But what happens in a year when the newness wears out and nobody goes to the aid of Al Zahbi anymore, all the npc's in prison and it would become a ghost town, or would the LS leaders of the server set up a rotating defense schedule of the town?

Also if this is a popular event, maybe SE will implement it on the main land in the 4 cities?

And if they did, just imagine the chaos that would ensue when the plantes align and all cities get attacked at once.. oh the humanity.

I know the event has not happened yet.. but just thinking ahead to the future.

Why did you make a new thread for this

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Becuase this is ment to get peoples opinions on where besieged may go, as into different aspects of the game and what may happen in the future. Where as the other thread seemed to deal with the Besieged in Al Zahbi only and when it was going to happen and what people were expecting to happen. This is ment to go beyond that and speculate on how it may affect the game play in other areas.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You could have considered asking that question here as well.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I did think about that, but thought that this was enough of a different matter to start something new, please accept my appoligies to all that read this tread and got really mad. I had no intention to piss anyone off and was simply making a post for people to post speculations of the future and effects. I have no intention of making anyone mad or wasting anyones time.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Skan
    I did think about that, but thought that this was enough of a different matter to start something new, please accept my appoligies to all that read this tread and got really mad. I had no intention to piss anyone off and was simply making a post for people to post speculations of the future and effects. I have no intention of making anyone mad or wasting anyones time.
    Welcome to BG forums, Skan.

Don't jump off a building over it. Silver lining: It gave me a good joke.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Jump off a building? dont be.. oh wait, this is BG forums... Goodbye cruel world, see you in Hades

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Skan
    Jump off a building? dont be.. oh wait, this is BG forums... Goodbye cruel world, see you in Hades
    I would find this hilarious if he was on the Hades server lol

too bad his sig says otherwise

double entendre ftw hahaha