Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Coren
    Also, a completely different question:

I've read that the crab rooms are always the west ones for A and C, and east for B, and that he'll randomly pick one of the rooms in each pair. Is this true?
    bump... can somebody answer this so I can fix my map or not?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

For the crab positions, i don't know for sure, but the sure thing is that the NPC will *always* pick the 3 rooms of the same side.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuropiko
    For the crab positions, i don't know for sure, but the sure thing is that the NPC will *always* pick the 3 rooms of the same side.
    I've had the NPC choose west-east-west, east-west-east, and east-east-west in the past.

I really think it's just a random choice.

The crabs are always in the same place.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Soooooooo, I need to clear Requiem to begin my Warhoof Print hunt for Tier 3 Assaults and five hour Sanction so, once again, I ask how likely it is this can be cleared with three people. My friend I do Assault's with, who has already cleared it, said they took 25 minutes with six people using a pretty decent set up so I'm naturally worried about trying it. It only gives 3k points too which seems odd if it pretty much requires six for the clear... Really want to clear this because I want to be able to farm the seemingly easy Saving Private Ryaaf for Yigit Gomlek. I'd would rather stab my face off than farm Seagull Grounded for it.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Didnt Aurik say he got rankup quest even though he lost and never cleared a certain area ?

My whole group got rankup yesterday without ever having cleared Lebros Supplies. I was 4/5 on level 2 assaults, plus an additional 5 random assaults spread out over Lv. 1 and Lv. 2

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Soooooooo, I need to clear Requiem to begin my Warhoof Print hunt for Tier 3 Assaults and five hour Sanction so, once again, I ask how likely it is this can be cleared with three people. My friend I do Assault's with, who has already cleared it, said they took 25 minutes with six people using a pretty decent set up so I'm naturally worried about trying it. It only gives 3k points too which seems odd if it pretty much requires six for the clear... Really want to clear this because I want to be able to farm the seemingly easy Saving Private Ryaaf for Yigit Gomlek. I'd would rather stab my face off than farm Seagull Grounded for it.

I really wouldn't recommand it with 3. Maybe 2 pimped mnk and 1 rdm could do it, but it would be really close. Monsters arent particularly hard, but there is still many and area is large. We had 2mnk/nin, 1war/nin, 1smn and 1 rdm and had 6 minutes left at the end.

Just pick a random 4th job and you should be fine.

As for point distribution, they were probably distributed by a random function. None of the assault make sense, and easiest always end up giving more.

Except Mamool Ja lv 2, that one is a piece of shit for points.

do point values go up if you impose a level cap?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I don't think so

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6