Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Al Zahbi Taru Warp "Schedule"

I've noticed that people seem to get warped in "Groups" from the warp taru near the Al Zahbi MH. So I figure that the time you select "Yes" depends where you're warped, much like the Kirin telepad. Post time of warp and destination and maybe we can find a pattern?

Priran - 8:47 - Sauromugue
    Ponz - 9:00 - Ru'lude
    Kakkun - 9:00 - Ru'lude

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Some taru and myself talked to the taru at the same time and we both ended up on top of a wall in Rolanberry fields. So yea, I'm guessing there might be some kind of pattern. I'll see where he takes me when I get home.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

i'm 3/4 on landing in ru'lude with him, the one other time was on a wall in rolan where a JP lv25 rank2 guy saw me and started spamming me - i was bored so i sat there to see if i would get gm'd but he understood me when i said NPCwarp mistake. 4 other people landed on top of me in the next 5 minutes before i left.

I didn't think to keep track of time, but since i'll be warping at least twice later i'll take notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee
    i'm 3/4 on landing in ru'lude with him, the one other time was on a wall in rolan where a JP lv25 rank2 guy saw me and started spamming me - i was bored so i sat there to see if i would get gm'd but he understood me when i said NPCwarp mistake. 4 other people landed on top of me in the next 5 minutes before i left.

I didn't think to keep track of time, but since i'll be warping at least twice later i'll take notice.
    Set your HP at the Al[Tab] Mog House entrance (if thats possible? I heard people saying they dont get the notice) and you can Taru Warp >> Warp back, and try it multiple times. Its only a short walk to Jeuno regardless of where you get warped to, but it can be somewhat of a pain on lower level jobs, with the risk of aggro.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Re: Al Zahbi Taru Warp "Schedule"

Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    I've noticed that people seem to get warped in "Groups" from the warp taru near the Al Zahbi MH. So I figure that the time you select "Yes" depends where you're warped, much like the Kirin telepad. Post time of warp and destination and maybe we can find a pattern?

Priran - 8:47 - Sauromugue
    Ponz - 9:00 - Ru'lude
    Kakkun - 9:00 - Ru'lude
    -.-

ok so yeah i'm noob...

please explain

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

It is believed that hitting yes on an even time at the kirin porter will send you to kirin, and an odd time will send you to pots.

This is a crock of shit as I've 2boxed myself, on two seperate computers for extra accuracy, and hitting "yes" at the kirin on both even and odd times sent me to pots.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole

Set your HP at the Al[Tab] Mog House entrance (if thats possible? I heard people saying they dont get the notice) and you can Taru Warp >> Warp back, and try it multiple times. Its only a short walk to Jeuno regardless of where you get warped to, but it can be somewhat of a pain on lower level jobs, with the risk of aggro.
    You can't set HP from Mog House in Al Zahbi, but there's a HP crystal not too far away in the same zone.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

My HP is in alzhabi and that was exactly what i was goin to do later when i got off work, like i said i HAVE to do it 2 times anyway so doing it a few extra wouldnt hurt.

Im sure 500 people will be able to test it out by then though. But yeah so far ive been lucky with ru'lude.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Do Mog House exit quest. HP in Whitegate Mog House. Warp to MH, enter, exit on Al'Zahbi side, use NPC.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

This same thought occured to me last night. I warped to Champaign and the guy who was behind me followed seconds later along with 2 other people. So maybe the outside zones are on a schedule and warping to jeuno is just a lucky deal. I'm going to try it out later when I have time.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Jehryn
    Do Mog House exit quest. HP in Whitegate Mog House. Warp to MH, enter, exit on Al'Zahbi side, use NPC.
    i rather warp directly to alzahbi hp, walking around the corner 20steps, and taru port, then rinse and repeat. Alzhabi > whitegate to me.

Faster to go through moghouse and you can check your dbox + swap gear/jobs on your way.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

i dont think zoning twice is faster, and if your warping back and fourth specifically to see if taru is random why stop and check dbox/change jobs.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

i dont think zoning twice is faster, and if your warping back and fourth specifically to see if taru is random why stop and check dbox/change jobs.
    At least entering MH refills your MP if you keep warping back?

It's a long walk from the HP to the taru in al zahbi. Zoning is fast on my computer; don't even have to wait for the moogle. And I always check my dbox

Old Merits
    BG Level

are you guys really arguing about this?

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

2:08 - Ru'Lude

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    It's a long walk from the HP to the taru in al zahbi. Zoning is fast on my computer; don't even have to wait for the moogle. And I always check my dbox
    Takes longer for me to zone twice than it does to run that quick bit.

Either way, I'd probably do the mog house thing - I'm a dbox addict as well.

19:48 - Qufim Island, which actually would have been quite convenient if it wasn't under beastmen control.

Jujubie

"You can't set HP from Mog House in Al Zahbi, but there's a HP crystal not too far away in the same zone."

Um... just change jobs in your mog and zone out to Al Zahbi. It will ask you if you want to set your hp at the mog.

oops didn't do the quote thing right... pfft.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Jujubie
    "You can't set HP from Mog House in Al Zahbi, but there's a HP crystal not too far away in the same zone."

Um... just change jobs in your mog and zone out to Al Zahbi. It will ask you if you want to set your hp at the mog.

oops didn't do the quote thing right... pfft.
    no it doesnt.

Zoning is quick on y comp too but the taru is pretty close for me from HP especially with +movement. And as rdm/blm stopping in mh to refill mp every time isnt really necessary every time, only occasionally. But im a debox addict too im trying to break the habbit; ;