Thread: Pande Drama <3! [RFUD]     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Been laughing all day gerkin

though ironicly its meden who is spewing out the most racist BS

after apologizing for it earlier

Re: wow

Quote Originally Posted by sscythe
    Paimei grow up you really need to learn that trying to make yourself look better then someone, normally fails in the end. I personal don't like you. You have this attitude of "whats in it for me NOW?". That's why you were kicked from "Akaitski" once. And ultimately not even asked if you would like to join "Infidels". And for the record Kaythen didnt kick you from "Akaitski" was another leader.
    50% of the good players left aki for other shells when kay started infedels and the other 50% went on to do sea and other stuff with our group. INfedels took what was left over I guess. But you're right I didn't get invited back into infedels where in I would have got to farm sky and never advance in the game. GTFO and when infinoobs does something other than farm sky and wipe to aspid in 2 mins after stealing it, you can brag about not inviting me back into your shitty linkshell.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I really have to say that I am surprised by this thread. It got off to a really slow start but ended up being worth the read.

Kind of surprised that some mod hasn't locked it seeing as how it has just dwindled down to a bunch of name calling.

BRIAN PEPPERS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by darktroll
    Been laughing all day gerkin

though ironicly its meden who is spewing out the most racist BS

after apologizing for it earlier

Why don't you read up moron ^^ you can't read either you must be a Kupo member. They really need to start teaching you kids. I've said my logical piece and have moved on. Now I don't give two fucks who I offend. Don't make me say it again please.

Most Valuable Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Sometimes I think we need to ban kids on the internet from using dictionary.com or any other reference source which allows them to try and throw big words into their posts. Most of that is directed at Kaythen's little butt buddy.

I mean cmon, Kay...evidence is there that you're a pretty fucked up dude when it comes to your decisions about people on the internet; especially over a game. As I'm sure all you'll have to this is more telling everyone to fuck themselves because you're finally realizing you've just lost?

Christ...I came home and this thing grew almost five pages of you and whats his face trying to defend each other and your silly standpoint. Just let it die already with the fact you're both douchebags and your ls fails.

wizerd, you're the man lol

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

This is my last post in this once entertaining but now useless thread. I would like to thank Senoska for giving me the opportunity for me and Kaythen to let
    half of you morons know what we feel about you. We've been wanting to tell you but didn't want you to get all butt hurt. Half of Kupo can suck my dick, Falaras you fail at life, Wizremora shine my shoes, Warrick shut up a long time ago becaue he knows who daddy is, Paimei shut up before I buy all of your gear and drop it.

Edit: All of Kupo can suck my dick, good day.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

lol

Falaras you fail at life
    Your the one whos been refresh spamming and posting every other post

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Now I don't give two fucks who I offend
    I LoLoL

Your about as funny as helen keller and stephen Hawkins on a blind date dude. And I could care less who you attmept to offend. honestly as an outside observer who couldn't care less, your shit is pretty weak.

How have i lost?

My linkshell has my back, one of the people senoska says i sexually solicited is my friend and knows for a fact never did anything of that nature to him. This proves that:

http://www.infidels-ls.org/images/ace.jpg

Second of all, you guys seem to think you're going to break this linkshell with all your flames and all your posts, MOST OF YOU ASSHOLES DONT EVEN KNOW ME. You're passing judgement on me based on something the biggest idiot on the sever, most hated person on the server has doctored up trying to get back at me for getting him banned for 72 hours. HE GOT HIMSELF BANNED. Let me ask you this, WHY HASNT HE POSTED THIS BEFORE? When it supposidly happened (When he got kicked from Infidels). He sent out his doctored up shit to the other leaders of this LS, and they all saw they were doctored. His text files are edited, and his screenshots are photoshopped. Regardless of what you all think, I DONT CARE. I hope you all enjoy the flaming and the e-peen sessions you're all having on here. I'm Gone, I win, Senoska...YOU JUST GOT JACKED. Learn to control your emotions, get some ritilan, drink some booze, smoke some pot, something...maybe its the fact that you sit at your computer 18 hours a day playing this game....who knows...but let me say this to you my former friend....you are one fucked up individual.[/url]

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Kaythen : You wanna go there you dumb nigger? Go pick some more cotten for me...
    Wow. Between this and all of the Field and Whipping talk I am just plain speechless. I always assumed you guys were more "Open minded" and/or articulate than to resort to this bullshit, down south rhetoric.

I dont know what that was directed towards or even why, Thats just fucked up and totally out of fucking line. Thats akin to someone spamming "You goddamn faggot" in regards to every post you make. I dont use it because its deragotory. Two peas in a pod I suppose. Every goddamn point the 2 of you make from this point on is fucking moot and totally irrelevant.

Thats a new low on the grand scale of this rampant stupidity.

Most Valuable Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Re: How have i lost?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaythen
    I'm Gone, I win, Senoska...YOU JUST GOT JACKED.
    Yes, the people replying to the thread are the ones having the epeen contests. You totally caught us.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Lol, i was just noting some irony in the mile long thread.

But after listening to you make such good points meden... repeatedly... i cant help but think... "What if hes right about cutting myself?" So im gonna go contimplate suicide now. I mean... meden said i should... sure it was between "Niggers die!" and "Im just trying to get a "rise" outa everyone here" but maybe it has some merit.

So i wish a good day to you sir, and for the love of god Lock this Thread lol.

Mizango...

I said it because it seems you're the one supporting all these people, you loaned me gil, i paid it back in full, you and i were cool until i saw your black ass on here supporting all the e-peen posts by all these dumb fucks.

Re: How have i lost?

I'm Gone, I win, Senoska...YOU JUST GOT JACKED. Learn to control your emotions, get some ritilan, drink some booze, smoke some pot, something[/url]
    getting jacked...ritilan, drugs and booze... sounds like someone is trying to take advantage of somebody...

again

Paimei....

Dude....go find some other website to post on. If i wanted to take advantage of a grease faced short fat immature addict i'd take your mom out for a spin. Shut your face, go back to sucking hibayshu's e-cock.

Most Valuable Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Re: Mizango...

I said it because it seems you're the one supporting all these people, you loaned me gil, i paid it back in full, you and i were cool until i saw your black ass on here supporting all the e-peen posts by all these dumb fucks.
    I'm really curious if you understand how pathetic and retarded you make yourself out to be every single time you result to a comment that's completely racist. Go back to your touching of little boys and girls, your buying of gil, or whatever it is you do with your menial existence.

You've explained to us how you've won and you don't care what we have to say; and yet you keep replying. My bullshit sense is going crazy...

Sonic Says: Sexual Harassment is "No Good"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX9r2CKjiYI

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Die you fucking pedo. Soliciting kids to butt secks for the fucking lose, I was flaming one personn on this thread, but I guess "Fags" cant read. GG fucktard. If I were closer id walk to your house and harpoon your overly rotund, morbidly obese ass '.')b

amirite brad?