BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Pande Drama <3! [RFUD]     submit to reddit submit to twitter

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I don't know why you are mad at me? I didn't call you out on your boyish pee pee fetish.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Stop with the racial shit. No matter what you say the second you type it all anyone sees is how absolutely fucking ignorant you are. Ppl have refrained from calling you a fucking faggot. Stop calling people niggers.

ahahah this thread got good

Most Valuable Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Oh come on...hahaha
    The 'ol "Come fight me in real life, I'm so fucking cool I'll challenge you!" routine. Man..just leave already. You're just sounding more pathetic every time you post. At this point I'm actually waiting for your idiotic responses just so I can get a good laugh.

The fact is; a good majority of people here are convinced you're a pathetic pedo and you sell gil/items/etc for sexual favours. Get over it. You said you don't care, you said we're all "niggers who should shut up" or something to that effect. If that's true, then leave. Get the hell out. Go cry in your room to your loud rap music about how you totally owned this kids on the internet and you'd kick their asses if they stepped to you. Just...go. Save yourself further humilitation and stop replying.

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

telling 16 year old kids to come to have sex with you is fucking wrong man, If i were someones parent and read that shit i'll come to your front door and fuck you up seriously wtf.... I would tortue you to the point where you'd beg to die.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by sscythe
    Quote Originally Posted by WizerdRemora
    Doesn't matter what's lies and what's not. It's entertainment value on a boring friday afternoon...
    I would think Final Fantasy XI is entertainment enough, guess not.
    Is for me though that's why i play it. Might want to try a new job camp an nm you ll be entertained again i hope.
    Normally, but my girlfriend isn't home yet and I'm waiting for Besieged to happen... so.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin
    wizerd, you're the man lol
    Thank you. /bow

Let's get this straight... This guy is a gilbuying, homeosexual, videogame-hacking, racist peaedophile. The drama is strong in this one.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Severance
    Let's get this straight... This guy is a gilbuying, homeosexual, videogame-hacking, racist peaedophile. The drama is strong in this one.

Don't forget pathetic attempts at flaming and namecalling. You can't top off such a rich thread without that.

E. Body
    BG Level

I don't know about you guys, but if I was trying to defend myself I wouldn't come off as a racist pig while doing so.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aers
    I don't know about you guys, but if I was trying to defend myself I wouldn't come off as a racist pedophile pig while doing so.
    Fixed.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12