Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Feast of Swords     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Feast of Swords

Has anyone found out if they have an HQ version of anything for rewards or the katanas from the event? Also, has anyone managed to kill the mithra armors at all? If so, how'd you do it? These things are so evil!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Re: Feast of Swords

Quote Originally Posted by Tidusin
    Has anyone found out if they have an HQ version of anything for rewards or the katanas from the event? Also, has anyone managed to kill the mithra armors at all? If so, how'd you do it? These things are so evil!
    Run....as fast as you can....

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

And don't look back!

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Heian
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerandir
    And don't look back!
    I've been doing nothing but running by the evil Mithras LOL

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Wow that went right over your head.

You'd probably be better off asking this question on a different forum because I'm sure 90% of the user base here really doesn't give any kind of a crap about the Feast of Swords (speaking from my own ingame experiences I haven't seen a single member of my LS going out to do it).

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Aerandir
    And don't look back!
    I've been doing nothing but running by the evil Mithras LOL
    I am going to try and be nice about this....

Tidusin, this is not the forums you should be on. Two reasons why.

1. You're a DRK
    2. You're a LV 32DRK

Go to Allakhazam and look there, thats the proper board for you right now.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Tidusin's sig
    32DRK/16WAR
    http://alerttheinternet.ytmnd.com/

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor

You'd probably be better off asking this question on a different forum because I'm sure 90% of the user base here really doesn't give any kind of a crap about the Feast of Swords (speaking from my own ingame experiences I haven't seen a single member of my LS going out to do it).
    Here's a thought...If you don't care then don't post anything and let someone who's nice enough to let people know stuff and help out post instead of being an ass.

Here's a thought...If you don't care then don't post anything and let someone who's nice enough to let people know stuff and help out post instead of being an ass.
    ffxi.allakhazam.com <3

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

If you notice on the forums home page it states under "FFXI Talk" that this is for ALL topics related to FFXI. What is it with you people and you're hatefulness to others. So inconsiderate!

If you notice on the forums home page it states under "FFXI Talk" that this is for ALL topics related to FFXI. What is it with you people and you're hatefulness to others. So inconsiderate!
    Ooh...that one is going to cost you...

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

No we hate noobs and DRKs. You are both. At this time I ask Geno to play the "GTFO" and "Banished to Allakhazam" cards.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by The front page of the fucking site
    FFXI's largest HNM community site
    No one on an HNM community board gives a flying fuck about this event, but people who frequent Allakhazam do, so ask there for the love of God or you will do nothing but grow more emo at us

Posting in giant letters is fun :D

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I wasn't really trying to be an asshole, I was telling you where you can most likely get an answer to your question.

If you also look at the main header on the Front page of this site, you see the words "FFXI's Largest HNM Community Website."

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

No we hate noobs and DRKs. You are both. At this time I ask Geno to play the "GTFO" and "Banished to Allakhazam" cards.
    I'm not a noob since I do know how to play FFXI unlike some dumb idiots. But, all I can say is if this forums is not about anything other than the HNMs and stuff than it should be labeled specifically for it and not say for ALL FFXI TOPICS!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

If you also look at the main header on the Front page of this site, you see the words "FFXI's Largest HNM Community Website."
    Hey cut him some slack we all know DRK mains can't read....Take Maxx for example.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I'm not a noob since I do know how to play FFXI unlike some dumb idiots.
    Uhhhhh ok there is no logic in that sentence. You say you are not a noob because you do not know how to play, then you call the people who do know how to play dumb idiots? GG

But, all I can say is if this forums is not about anything other than the HNMs and stuff than it should be labeled specifically for it and not say for ALL FFXI TOPICS!
    This is a multi-server HNMLS and End Game forum, its says this right on the fucking front page. What part of that do you not understand?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I wasn't really trying to be an asshole, I was telling you where you can most likely get an answer to your question.

True it does say largest HNM site on homepage but on the forums index it say, and I quote, "FFXI Talk - All topics are posted here" so that means technically all aspects of FFXI.

And, thanks Krandor for the tip on alla, will try there later but can't right now so I thought I'd try here but apparently I wasted my time...oh well.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I'm not a noob since I do know how to play FFXI unlike some dumb idiots.
    Uhhhhh ok there is no logic in that sentence. You say you are not a noob because you do not know how to play, then you call the people who do know how to play dumb idiots? GG

But, all I can say is if this forums is not about anything other than the HNMs and stuff than it should be labeled specifically for it and not say for ALL FFXI TOPICS!
    This is a multi-server HNMLS and End Game forum, its says this right on the fucking front page. What part of that do you not understand?
    And why don't you learn how to read posts and the forums index page retard!

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zhila Zelena
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Hate to be an ass, but this is just asking for it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...nmnot32drk.jpg

HNM Community + FFXI Talk = FFXI Talk about HNMs and End Game Material.

As oppose to.... WoW Talk = End Game Material about WoW.

So...

And why don't you learn how to read posts and the forums index page retard!

Edit: Besides, there's already a topic about the new event. Could have made a post there to make it slightly less bad.