BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: PFC Assault Missions     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

Unlocking rune of release. There are 10 seconds left. Mission has failed. HOMO MOTHER FUCKING CUNT ASS BITCH LICKING BULLSHIT D:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...2/img_0013.jpg

5. Seconds. More.

This mission is incredibly gay.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Now you understand my pain >_>

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Our group did Requiem last night and won with 10s remaining (horray for Haplo fleeing to the point!) Another thing I'd like to add is that a BUNCH of the skeleton mobs are dragoons that can summon multiple wyverns. I was able to kill the wyverns with one tier 4 nuke though, which was good cause they wouldn't sleep. I couldn't aspir or drain them like you can in dynamis (undead wyverns = boo) but they didn't seem to resist bind.

just won lebros with 30 seconds remaining ._.

intense shit lol

Just completed the assassin (mamool ja) one with 4: rdm brd mnk sam. Finished with 5 minutes left easily. 750AP for us as our first time.

Once you fall down there is only one ramp and it only goes partway across the arena. You'll have to pull the mobs off the unreachable ledges with a spell or JA.

The only mob types are whm (blue), nin (no weapon + brown) and blu (sword + brown) and puks; ignore the puks.

Is there any confirmation that you only need to kill the 12 skeletons (and ignore the bhoot/toads)?

Also, for anyone who won/got close to winning the food one, is it first time you trade food = boots, second time = I could use more? Or were there times were an npc needed to be fed 3+ times?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

lol had 7 trades on one (6 diff ppl) getting half done msg now
    also, you keep getting boots msg, you get the other msg when they full only. Kind of sucks you have to trade 1 extra to each to know.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy
    Is there any confirmation that you only need to kill the 12 skeletons (and ignore the bhoot/toads)?

Also, for anyone who won/got close to winning the food one, is it first time you trade food = boots, second time = I could use more? Or were there times were an npc needed to be fed 3+ times?
    "Destroy the undead" means what it means, and bhoots/flesh mobs are undead as well. I'm pretty sure you have to kill all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy

I just did Requiem last night and we skipped over al of the Bhoots/Toads to test if it was just the skeletons but after we killed the last skelly we did not get the "You win" message so we killed all the ghosts and toads with ease to get the win with about 5 minutes left.

Also, the half of the map that is blocked off by both gates does not mean anything. There is nothing up there from what I gathered as all the mobs we killed were on the left half of the map so don't worry about that part of the map

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

won lebros, rank 3 here we come :d

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

dark rider CS for the win

asks us to find proof of darkrider, anyone know where darkrider hoofprint can be? its not at d-10 wajaom :/

Quote Originally Posted by Slott
    dark rider CS for the win

asks us to find proof of darkrider, anyone know where darkrider hoofprint can be? its not at d-10 wajaom :/
    Edit: Just checked Vana Atlas (it doesn't list the footprint but it has the tablet marked), it's at H-13 next to the engraved tablet. I'm hoping we clear supplies tonight so we can see too ;;!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If it pops Odin, let us know.

Though it would be a little disappointing to kill him this early, unless he returns.

Banned.

BG Level

It might just be the last rank after all... anyway, I doubt anyone will be killing him tomorrow. It appears to me Rank and Missions are there own storyline which connect with each other over time.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

we tried K9, h13, d10, south east corner, basically all over and couldnt find anything

Quote Originally Posted by Slott
    we tried K9, h13, d10, south east corner, basically all over and couldnt find anything
    That's weird, I'm positive I saw the "Warhorse Footprint" a few feet from the Engraved Tablet. It must move, or worse, it could only appear during a certain day/weather/time. Anyway we'll be searching high and low after supplies!

Banned.

BG Level

Didn't someone say they killed a Dark Burglar, Odiin appeared, ran away, and left a footmark?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I thought it was "Dark Bugler" (Imp) and it appeared with "Dark Rider", but its hard to tell just from the one screenshot.

As for a certain day/weather, does Naja describe when Dark Rider has typically been spotted?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

no she doesnt, it sorta shows a pic of dark rider in hell, then walking through wajoam near a small pond w/ marids (or maybe bhaflau) but she talks about him taking out half a dozen mamools with a single swing of his spear or some shit