Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

PFC Assault Missions

Re: PFC Assault Missions

Quote Originally Posted by Ichthyos
    I haven't found much info on PFC Assault strats
    Are you kidding?

EDIT: Nvm, misread that. I realise what you mean now... Maybe you should let somebody make a compilation thread and PM them information or something?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Either Parshath knows something I don't, or is too quick to flame.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Parshath
    Maybe you should let somebody make a compilation thread and PM them information or something?
    This is the compilation thread. I'll update the post with relevant info as it surfaces.

Either Parshath knows something I don't, or is too quick to flame.
    Read my edit <3 Didn't mean to come across like that, sorry. I just thought it was another one of those 'OMG I CAN'T FIND ANY STRATS SO I'M POSTING A WHOLE NEW TOPIC ON ASSAULT' topics, now I realise that you meant the next tier of Assault. My mistake.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

c'mon bgboards, where are the 'OMFG NOOB LEARN 2 READ YOU FAGGOT' flames?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Just did Pre-emptive Strike as well, but went in with 6 people and killed all the Puks and finished in the same amount of time. There's nothing in those tunnels at the bottom of the map so don't bother looking. 499 AP for 6x people, and a ??? earring somehow turned into a Gorget.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

supply assault was fucking HOMO. First assault we lost

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Yeah im not touching that one until I know for sure what you have to do.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Haplo
    Just did Pre-emptive Strike as well, but went in with 6 people and killed all the Puks and finished in the same amount of time. There's nothing in those tunnels at the bottom of the map so don't bother looking. 499 AP for 6x people, and a ??? earring somehow turned into a Gorget.
    beat this one earlier also.

My group was 5 people, we zoned in avoided all aggro as we went around looking for assasins -.-;;; then we just started killing everything we could find and got the win message about 30 seconds before we ran out of time.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Tried Requiem tonight with just three people to see what it was all about, but couldn't really figure it out. Ended up killing 2 Toads, 4 Bhoot ghosts (1 of which opened with blizzaga4, but was easy to silence), and about 8 skeletons.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...4/periqia2.png

There were still some skeles left when we ran out of time, and about half of the map was inaccessible due to some gates. We tried pulling a couple skeles over to the doors in the last few minutes (ala the first mamool ja mission), but they didnt seem to do anything that hit the door.

Anyone else tried this one yet? Any thoughts? We spent a decent amount of time just running about trying to figure out what we were supposed to do as we were kinda wary of pulling the DRG mobs with just 3 of us and no sleeper (did so at the end, and it was no big deal).

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Updated with all the info I have. Hopefully we can figure out Requiem and Lebros Supplies soon.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

There were still some skeles left when we ran out of time, and about half of the map was inaccessible due to some gates. We tried pulling a couple skeles over to the doors in the last few minutes (ala the first mamool ja mission), but they didnt seem to do anything that hit the door.

Anyone else tried this one yet? Any thoughts? We spent a decent amount of time just running about trying to figure out what we were supposed to do as we were kinda wary of pulling the DRG mobs with just 3 of us and no sleeper (did so at the end, and it was no big deal).
    It could just be like the Extermination assault where half the map is inaccessible but the half that you can clear is all you need to win.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

heres what we tried in supply one. You start by an npc, talk to her she gives you a food, you have to find the imperial stormers and give them food, so we each got food, theres 4 south, 3 ne 3 nw 2 north (that we found) we gave at least 1-2 food to each, they'd give a msg like oo i was so hungry was about to eat my boots

2 sec later they ask for more food -,- we ran out of time and lost

theres flame erucas inside, the fire crawlers, con imp to gauge, pred claws would do roughly 10% dmg on it (they had mass hp and hit hard)

Banned.

BG Level

I just caught up! Too bad midgard sucks at Assault. I don't think there is more than 3 people with access to 1st Class Assault(sounds better than tier 1). I'll look aroud.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

you are stupid BRP plenty of people have it

Banned.

BG Level

I've asked like 100s of people and all of them are either really close or not close at all. Maybe I've just been unlucky. Who has it?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Orichalcum Survey (Leujaoam Sanctum)
    Objective: Discover orichalcum ore
    Recruitment: Lv.50, 3-6 mercenaries

My friend did this in an uncapped party of 4 (NIN SAM WAR WHM). It takes place on this map. After you enter and talk to the NPC you find, you receive a temporary Pickaxe item. If you have a pickaxe and you touch a Mining Point, then the following can happen:
    - You receive a temporary Orichalcum Ore item that goes directly to the miner's inventory (like a Qiqirn mine), in which case the mission is complete.
    - The pickaxe can break, in which case you have to run back to the NPC and get a new one.
    - A (Too Weak) worm spawns. The worm dies fast and gives no exp. Once the worm is dead you can continue mining.
    - "You are unable to mine anything."
    - You mine a pebble that goes to the treasure pool.

The mining points move and repop like normal ones. There aren't any mobs you fight except for the worms. He said it was an easy win. Just make sure everyone keeps getting pickaxes from the NPC and mining.

Additional info from Chewbar: Normal Pickaxes don't work -- they just give you a 100% break rate.
    You fail to mention once you find the ore, all the qiqirin can fucking aggro you....we took 3 plds, a nin, and a whm. We almost wiped to a train of those rats, haha. Just turn in the ore and get the fuck out of there. Quite funny though...

"Um, why did the Qiqirin change color...whack whack, oh shit, let's get out of here."

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

lol. good to know, thanks! maybe map didn't tell me that on purpose...

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

mwuahahahaha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast