Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Just Meat     submit to reddit submit to twitter

playing as 75 war dual wielding axes, even with capped axe merits its still hard to resist sushi.

I personally, lose far too much accuracy swapping to all hecatomb gear for WS to warrant anything BUT sushi for Rampage. All the STR gear in the world is no use if u cant hit the mobs lol.

Axe for war is A-, I am sure same would apply even if war axe was A+.

I guess it depends on what you're fighting, and whos in your group. meh

Masterofshade

For NIN I prefer Sushi of some sort for nearly anything. Kirin I use Dorado, for solo or IT I prefer Squid (Agi never hurts) and for burns I prefer Sole.

The reason I prefer suishi, is because with a Burn, no matter where (except Lufaise but that's me and 3 THFs, gank-fest), Sushi just rocks my Casbah.

Using +minimal acc, I'm able to load up on Att and/or Haste/DW gear. Then with March, Minuet, and Haste, I don't even need to voke the next mob, 2 attack rounds and hate is locked well enough.

I do have fully merited Katana Skill, and am missing a few pieces of gear (specs/pcc/sea torque, BHaidate, Dusk gloves, swift/speed belt), but my DoT using Senj/Fudo is pretty good, and I'm always over 90% acc rate.

I have been looking into switching Bomb Core for Balaithorn, and small changes like that to put acc into little spaces, and trying Hedgehog.

For THF I don't have the gear to use meat, although I would like to, and DRK... I found missing that 1 extra swing a mob was too much for TP.

PS: Yeah Yeah, 3rd post. If one person brings this up as a way to invalidate my opinion, I hope someone digs out their eyes with a rusted spork, and proceeds to ejaculate into them ^^

Have a nice day!!