Zhila Zelena
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

My Ranger gear. :/

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

All my worthless ex shit that I cant get rid of 'just in case', or pieces of AF cant store because i need one piece (nin/mnk).

I never even rented it, I just threw it all in there when it was unlocked. Dont care if I cant get it out, its my junk drawer.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

All my Bard gear and, whenever my Corsair set is ready, I dump whatever I can from the job I was in the extra space.

Summoner and White Mage gears along with Sea Organs and other rare/ex sentimental things i don't want to throw away

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

all my ranger gear, including most of my arrows, saving an extra buck from condensing 2 arrow mules to 1

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Vast assortment of pop items (Kirin Seals, Limbus Chips, Cloud Evoker, etc.), Elemental Resistance gear for Ouryu (Earth+) and Tiamat (Fire+), AF+1 items for PLD and NIN (been selling coins instead of upgrading the pieces)

Quote Originally Posted by Zhila
    These should go to the garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Lylie
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhila
    These should go to the garbage
    ...lol. Funny how you have RNG in your sig, no? I currently have nothing in my Mog Locker... Don't really need the space atm, I pay for like 5 mules as I never really sell gear I've used, incase I need it later on.

BB items... Unused Abjurations... -1 cursed items...

I hate you.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I keep the shit that I use occasionally in my mog locker. The rare/ex stuff that I rarely use (complete seal stacks, delkfutt key, that ambrosia, irreplaceable rare/ex stuff) goes in storage.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    I keep the shit that I use occasionally in my mog locker. The rare/ex stuff that I rarely use (complete seal stacks, delkfutt key, that ambrosia, irreplaceable rare/ex stuff) goes in storage.
    That's exactly how I do it too. I dunno about you but I had this idea of doing the exact opposite until I realized how beneficial setting HP at Whitegate was.

can you expand mog locker to 60 spaces? mine's at 50 right now I have to wait until sunday to check myself.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Heh I'm laughing at the Melee Cyclas Rora just has sitting there more than anything, and I've seen you sporting the -1 pieces for hecatomb lately, are you leveling anything else or just collecting?

Ummm why do you have E.Abjuratiojn:Hn + Cursed Mufflers -1? You waiting for HQ2 Mufflers? Lol just combine them and save yourself some space.

In case he never gets there, he can sell the -1 mufflers.

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    I wish I was rich enough to buy an item for a job I may or may not get there. >.>;

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    I wish I was rich enough to buy an item for a job I may or may not get there. >.>;
    Yeah, it's great.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Hay.. don't make fun, 48WAR and climbing.. never uncursed the Armada mufflers yet cause I could always make more.. don't want the RMT idiot deal of a lifetime to pass me by because I uncursed before I'm even remotely close to 73. All the recents purchases are for my WAR, Anki.

Edit: 49 now, omg storm loop/swift belt soon.. and Russta, teach me the ways of taru melee before I get devoured by the BG environment asking noob melee questions.