Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SAM question     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

SAM question

As I have recently found your website I appologize in advance if this has been covored, but could I borrow all your wisdom about SAM, pro's con's and the such. Ive been 75 Thf main for very long time and am now almost 70 SAM! any pointers would be wonderful. could SAM put up large number with out /thf sub? Thank you all, and hope to read up on this when I get off work!

Fyee~new MIthra SAM!

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Re: SAM question

Quote Originally Posted by Fyee
    As I have recently found your website I appologize in advance if this has been covored, but could I borrow all your wisdom about SAM, pro's con's and the such. Ive been 75 Thf main for very long time and am now almost 70 SAM! any pointers would be wonderful. could SAM put up large number with out /thf sub? Thank you all, and hope to read up on this when I get off work!
    wouldn't you know that by now?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

http://rukenshin.livejournal.com/14309.html#cutid10

Maybe Rukenshin will come on in and talk about his gear/playstyle for sam, but there are some nice pics in that LJ of his sam doing great damage @ endgame. From what I understand of it, wear a brutal earring and stack on the strength to insane levels, gain tp + press WS macro

E. Body
    BG Level

stack on store tp gear and build 100tp in 6 hits, its the only way to fly.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    God yes. Imo it doesn't matter how much str or attack you stack for actually hitting the mob, any warrior or monk or drk with an axe is going to do as much damage as your 1 swing with half of their attack around, and do it twice as fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    qft

It's pretty easy to get a 6-hit TP build now thanks to CoP (zomg it was good for something). Hachiman Domaru and Kote, Rajas Ring, Myochin Haidate+1, and you're off to a good start. Load up on as much acc as you need so your 6 hits to 100 are are 6 consecutive hits to 100 then max out on DD stuff, and you're golden. After that, it's all about macros.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Best sourse of information for any Samurai is here > SAM 1337

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

HAY GUYZ LETS MAKE TEH JOB FORMS LOLOLOL

MEYBE TEHN WE CN TAKL ABOUT TEH SAM JOBZ LOLO

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sarchar

Job forums? Hmm... Here is my contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Red Mage

Red Mage is the truest path to misery. Although you will get many invitations when you reach level 41, no one will ever appreciate, love, or respect you- much like the ugly girl that guys ask to the prom because her father is the Chancellor of a prestigious University. If you wish to keep your sanity and self-respect, choose another job.
    Well, the RDM forum is complete.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sarchar

Job forums? Hmm... Here is my contribution.

Red Mage

Red Mage is the truest path to misery. Although you will get many invitations when you reach level 41, no one will ever appreciate, love, or respect you- much like the ugly girl that guys ask to the prom because her father is the Chancellor of a prestigious University. If you wish to keep your sanity and self-respect, choose another job.
    Well, the RDM forum is complete.
    rofl

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

You're crazy sept

I basically have a ton of people sucking my dick for parties. Sure, they dont thank me after every dispel, much like I dont thank them for every rampage, but I think you know you're appreciated as a RDM when no matter what job you LFG as, people are sending you tells to swap over and become their red mage for the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    Black Mage

Black Mage is the truest path to misery. Although you will get no invitations when you reach level 75, everyone will appreciate, love, and respect you- but only when they want phat lewt, and you'll get just a pair of gloves and need to buy the rest of your gear yourself. If you wish to keep your sanity and self-respect, choose another job.
    Well, the BLM forum is complete.

This isnt going so well guys.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Or like the people on Bahamut who try to give you gil to leave your current pt and join theirs lol. I had some rmt'er try to pay me 400k to leave my pt and join his war pt.

Black Mage

Black Mage is the truest path to misery. Although you will get no invitations when you reach level 75, everyone will appreciate, love, and respect you- but only when they want phat lewt from mobs that they can't do anything against because all they do is build their jobs towards meriting, or when they just need a ride home, and you'll get just a pair of gloves and need to buy the rest of your gear yourself. If you wish to keep your sanity and self-respect, choose another job.
    Well, the BLM forum is complete.
    Fixed.

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
    Dark Knight
    Everybody hates you and wants you to die. Luckily, you have the tools to do so. Oh and you can stun.
    Short and to the point.

Dark Knight
    Everybody hates you and wants you to die, even yourself. Luckily, you have the tools to do so. Oh and you can stun.
    Short and to the point.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Somedood
    Ranger

Ranger is the truest path to misery. You are still in denial that you are gimp, but hey, at least Widescan and Shadowbind are good, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Someotherdude
    Monk

Monk is the truest path to misery. You can gain great exp, compare epeens and evags with wars and nins for top spot in parsers, but for HNMs you sit out with the drgs and drks waiting to be put in every 3 mins for a chance to Chi and say you are useful and can do great dmg still!
    There, thought I would help out with two other jobs.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    You're crazy sept

I basically have a ton of people sucking my dick for parties. Sure, they dont thank me after every dispel, much like I dont thank them for every rampage, but I think you know you're appreciated as a RDM when no matter what job you LFG as, people are sending you tells to swap over and become their red mage for the party.
    Red Mage

The bolded part. I hate to be the one who tells you Wafik, they don't want to date you for your personality, they date you so your dad can give them a recommendation.

And to you biters out there, RDM is the one and only true path to misery.

This isnt going so well guys.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Agreed.. 71 rdm atm and hated every second of it, so close to being done though... just to have my ls probably want me to goto every event as it. No more having fun going as war to stuff lol..

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by kazen
    Agreed.. 71 rdm atm and hated every second of it, so close to being done though... just to have my ls probably want me to goto every event as it. No more having fun going as war to stuff lol..
    Just the opposite for me. I can't wait to get to 75 on my WAR and perfect my merits and gear just so I can be told to come to events on RDM. ;_;