Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crafting prices     submit to reddit submit to twitter

WeseleyOfRamuh

Crafting prices

Hello, I'm on Ramuh server an in the past couple days I've crafted a genie weskit cursed harness -1 and the servers first Lamian Kaman +1
    just wondering how much these items go for on other servers I've only been offered 40M an a nq weskit for the HQ and the -1 harness I've priced down to 30M an nothing and the Lamian kaman +1 i havent tryed to sell but it has the lowest delay on the AH for a bow so i thought it may be worth something thank you for any help in advance see you again ^^

They go for no more than 5 gil each. I'll be making a mule on your server to purchase them momentarily.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Better just give them to Aurik's new mule for free, not sure he can afford 5 gil a piece.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

lamian kaman really doesnt seem to have much use other than for Tiamat in the air(I have NQ cuz hq hasnt been made to my knowledge) It doesnt have good stats for dmg from what it looks like but a decent amt of jobs can use.

In this day and age, where people can't or don't want to afford the exuberant RMT prices, you're looking at about 25-35m at the most. Asking for more and you'll just find it sitting in your bazaar for a lengthy period of time.

My question is, what crafted items are still worth 35m+ to you, the purchaser?

Quote Originally Posted by threevo
    lamian kaman really doesnt seem to have much use other than for Tiamat in the air(I have NQ cuz hq hasnt been made to my knowledge) It doesnt have good stats for dmg from what it looks like but a decent amt of jobs can use.
    ... Ouryu, Jormungand, Tiamat, Bahamut, Jailer of Love, Absolute Virtue, Kirin, and King Behemoth to name a few...

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios
    Quote Originally Posted by threevo
    ... Ouryu, Jormungand, Tiamat, Bahamut, Jailer of Love, Absolute Virtue, Kirin, and King Behemoth to name a few...
    was implied in my head i guess, just didnt seem to relay it through my post. But yes for stuff u want to resist ect... its nice but not for dmg