+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sea Torques
    BG Level

Hav'nt we seen clairs parents before though?

Quote Originally Posted by Confused
    I'm curious about the flashback scene with Jack's dad where he's demanding to see his daughter. So Jack has a step-sister and I would assume she's on the island given everyone is connected in some way. Claire perhaps?
    Didnt think about that. What the fuck was going on there?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Klever
    Quote Originally Posted by Confused
    I'm curious about the flashback scene with Jack's dad where he's demanding to see his daughter. So Jack has a step-sister and I would assume she's on the island given everyone is connected in some way. Claire perhaps?
    Didnt think about that. What the fuck was going on there?
    Yeah, no kidding. Why did he need a bodyguard? I tend to think he didn't, but just wanted someone there for emotional support and a drinking buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Raineh
    The actor that plays Libby has just signed up for a new show, i forget the name but shes one of the two main "stars" and a diffrent network, shes gone.....
    Yeah, I'd heard that too, but I'd heard she'd signed on for a pilot, with the possibility of turning it into a series. That's very different than an actual series. Eh, either way....

Of course, Libby might live just long enough to point the finger at Michael, which would explain the blankets (protected her a *little* bit but not enough), as well as maybe wrap things up with Hurley and explain why she was in the mental institution.

The writers of the show tend to plot things too tightly in order to just kill her off leaving so many unanswered questions about her and her relationship with other characters. Other characters who have been killed off (Boone, Shannon, Ana Lucia) have had their stories wrapped up much more neatly than Libby's. Not saying they won't do it (and she might well live on in flashbacks), but it would be different than their previous style. Maybe next week's episode will be a "Libby" episode as we learn more about her as she slowly dies. The writers do have a habit of the "featured character of the week" dying, as they did with Shannon and Ana Lucia (maybe Boone?).

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthen
    He didnt shoot himself in the arm, he shot himself in the heart.

lrn2biology
    Then how do you explain him being in the previews for next week, alive and well?

Most people who take a bullet at point blank range directly at their heart don't walk around a day later.

I didn't even have to take biology to know that.
    Unless you're talking about the people in Invasion, who take 3-4 bullets in the stomach and are better a few days later. However, being smashed
    face first in to a truck while sitting in the passenger seat of police car seems to do the trick (yesterday's episode fucking rocked).

But yes, Lost was pretty good yesterday too.
    Dude, Invasion sucks. Honestly, tried watching it twice now, boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorin g. The human race is going extinct! More people are becoming the mutant things!

On next week's episode!: The human race is going extinct! MORE PEOPLE become mutants!!!!! Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthen
    He didnt shoot himself in the arm, he shot himself in the heart.

lrn2biology
    Then how do you explain him being in the previews for next week, alive and well?

Most people who take a bullet at point blank range directly at their heart don't walk around a day later.

I didn't even have to take biology to know that.
    Unless you're talking about the people in Invasion, who take 3-4 bullets in the stomach and are better a few days later. However, being smashed
    face first in to a truck while sitting in the passenger seat of police car seems to do the trick (yesterday's episode fucking rocked).

But yes, Lost was pretty good yesterday too.
    Dude, Invasion sucks. Honestly, tried watching it twice now, boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorin g. The human race is going extinct! More people are becoming the mutant things!

On next week's episode!: The human race is going extinct! MORE PEOPLE become mutants!!!!! Stay tuned.

Spot on, that show is fucking awful. I cant imagine ABC has their head straight to put such a boner-killing show on after Lost. Thats right i said boner-killing.

What... The... Fuck...

The end of that episode was retarded. I lol'd when Michael heard Libby exclaim "Michael!?", and then he just kinda shot her, all jumpy. Eugh... Time to wait for next week's episode then I guess.

DID ANYONE SEE THE SECOND EPISODE OF HOUSE? WHO DIED OMIGAD I MUST KNOW!!!!

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Nobody. But the black doctor had a piece of his brain taken out again, and in the process had his circuits crossed so that left is now right and vice versa to his brain, ie, "raise your left arm" and he raises his right.

Nobody. But the black doctor had a piece of his brain taken out again, and in the process had his circuits crossed so that left is now right and vice versa to his brain, ie, "raise your left arm" and he raises his right.
    Yup...Cameron is gonna be devastated after not listening to House...Not to mention how pissed he'll be at her for not waiting. Good episode nonetheless, about time something was thrown into the plot again beside just the typical case, and House being as hilarious as ever.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Is it wrong I didn't see anything wrong with the black doctor (I really cant remembe rhis name) until someone explained it to me D:

STOP DERAILING, LOST ONRY

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Yup...Cameron is gonna be devastated after not listening to House...Not to mention how pissed he'll be at her for not waiting. Good episode nonetheless, about time something was thrown into the plot again beside just the typical case, and House being as hilarious as ever.
    I think you guys are forgetting about the best Part of the episode...

Cuddy (or whatever her name is): Joe's death elevates this situation to a bio-safety level 3.

House: Ooo level 3. Should we call Javk Bauer?