Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

back to sky

Quote Originally Posted by Xsaintx-Siren
    back to sky
    thx get out of my imp camp

pulling chain 356 for the first time brought tears to my eye

Relic Shield
    BG Level

It's even worse when people bring non ws-spam parties out here. This place was build for 4 melee, healer, bard. Everyone else GTFO.
    I swear I saw a manaburn pt there the other day.... I mean wtf go to sea or someplace else. The Thickets were made for ws burn pt's, to get them out of sky. but people have to get that turban first

Mt Zhayolm is where it's at for the manaburns

Quote Originally Posted by macbain24
    Mt Zhayolm is where it's at for the manaburns
    gtfo my wamoura mobs.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    Remember that time Mifaco bot claimed Mysticmaker?

oh the irony

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by rahvin
    Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    Remember that time Mifaco bot claimed Mysticmaker?

oh the irony
    +10 more pages?

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    lol @ Thickets parties. All the cool war pt's exp off trolls. Trolls go down fast, diamondhide is rubbish for war/nin, and they give higher base exp and no shitty puks. Also the valuable FIRE crystals instead of 2k wind crystals.

NOT ONLY THAT, THE CAMP IS ALL MINE. Nobody ever goes to trolls.

And if trolls are full, I know of 209347029387409283049823 other camps @ Periqa, Caedvera, MAMOOK ITSELF, blahblahblah.

Stop squeezing yourselves into the thickets.
    Yesterday I was running around Halvung/Zhayolm figuring out where things go (hello, Mr. FFXI-Atlas.com, your map annotations are wrong!) and immediately after getting the cast metal plate I go through the gate. Trolls are there, no parties. Fast forward about 30 minutes I head back due to limbus... and there are 2 parties running around killing trolls.

The thing I noticed about this expansion is that I've seen a lot of characters I've never seen before. Hopefully they'll get bored and go away.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

lol @ Thickets parties. All the cool war pt's exp off trolls. Trolls go down fast, diamondhide is rubbish for war/nin, and they give higher base exp and no shitty puks. Also the valuable FIRE crystals instead of 2k wind crystals.

And if trolls are full, I know of 209347029387409283049823 other camps @ Periqa, Caedvera, MAMOOK ITSELF, blahblahblah.

Please Invite me Waffles

My finals are over today so I'm going to commence with more merit whoring (btw if the Mamook camp you're referring to is mine I'll kill you)

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa
    honestly, I blame the dipshits who run in there, see that the normal spots have been taken and walk right into the middle, or camp on top of another pt and ignore requests to leave.
    AMEN

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    Please Invite me Waffles
    lol Lordwaffles

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by inafume

Yesterday I was running around Halvung/Zhayolm figuring out where things go (hello, Mr. FFXI-Atlas.com, your map annotations are wrong!) and immediately after getting the cast metal plate I go through the gate. Trolls are there, no parties. Fast forward about 30 minutes I head back due to limbus... and there are 2 parties running around killing trolls.

The thing I noticed about this expansion is that I've seen a lot of characters I've never seen before. Hopefully they'll get bored and go away.
    Which camp did you check? There's space for 2x parties just after the woumeras, and there's space for 1 or 2 pts up top on the cliffs. Whenever the main camps are taken I just go up to the cliffs.

Good ol' Halvung.

Oh btw, rangers DESTROY trolls. People who think rangers are nerfed, lawl.

Both groups were down low, one close to the wamouras after the gate, and one closer to the flans.

Quote Originally Posted by inafume

Which camp did you check? There's space for 2x parties just after the woumeras, and there's space for 1 or 2 pts up top on the cliffs. Whenever the main camps are taken I just go up to the cliffs.

Good ol' Halvung.

Oh btw, rangers DESTROY trolls. People who think rangers are nerfed, lawl.
    I can think of at least 4 Troll camps in Halvung. And I can think of 3 Wamoura camps for manaburn parties.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

ive partied several times in mt. Z, mire, mamook, and nothing touched the mamool staging point as far as xp/hour. except when theres a ton of idiots there and you cant get chain 4.

today for about 3 hours there was no one else there though. got chain 100 before i lagged too much and broke the chain i feel like i'm earning my chops as puller though, timing everything so it gets to camp right when prev one died, w/ elegy and the 2 lullabies. it's fun stuff and i'm enjoying it.

however after i get my 270,000 xp (turban, boomerang, 3 maps) i wont be back there for a while.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

there's really good camps in mamook, dvucca isle, arrapago, caedarva, halvung, zhayolm...

having 8 partys in bhaflau like last night is no fun at all.

what really is fun though is being an asshole and voking there slept mobs and pulling 4 at a time to force em out of the camp 8)

Where's the camp(s) in Arrapago? I haven't found any.

EDIT: Has anyone tried xping on the trees and VT rams in Caedarva?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa
    honestly, I blame the dipshits who run in there, see that the normal spots have been taken and walk right into the middle, or camp on top of another pt and ignore requests to leave.
    QFT.

And it's just as crowded with trolls as it is with mamool.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    Where's the camp(s) in Arrapago? I haven't found any
    theres a few apkallu camps(hello superpowered penguins lol) and you can mnk burn the bones at the entrance from talacca (very northeast 1st map)

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon
    Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    Where's the camp(s) in Arrapago? I haven't found any
    theres a few apkallu camps(hello superpowered penguins lol) and you can mnk burn the bones at the entrance from talacca (very northeast 1st map)
    Very northeast first map is an exit to Caedarva with VT rams