Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 74 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
    ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

its karma airshort

Oh well, I can afford 10 more breaks atleast.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Airshort7
    Just bombed Dusk Gloves synth btw Im convinced the support means shit seeing as im like 2/6 2/7 breaks now = =
    4 of my 5 tier0 HQ's ever were without support. Support means nothing unless it breaks a tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Airshort7
    Just bombed Dusk Gloves synth btw Im convinced the support means shit seeing as im like 2/6 2/7 breaks now = =
    4 of my 5 tier0 HQ's ever were without support. Support means nothing unless it breaks a tier.
    Atleast next time I break when not using support, I can blame you! jk ; ;

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...t/img_0038.png

second try for the same guy :O

no skill up

third try, 20 minutes later, i NQ. poor dude ><; at least i didn't break his ABJ !

ouchies D:

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I blew up my fourth c slacks the other day. I swear this synth is bugged. Anyone else notice a higher than it should be break rate on these things? I doubt there is any hidden sub craft skill since I've never gotten a skill up other than cloth back when I was under cap. Other ppl are posting macrame breaks, so maybe it isnt just me... (though it probably is lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Meilyn
    I blew up my fourth c slacks the other day. I swear this synth is bugged. Anyone else notice a higher than it should be break rate on these things? I doubt there is any hidden sub craft skill since I've never gotten a skill up other than cloth back when I was under cap. Other ppl are posting macrame breaks, so maybe it isnt just me... (though it probably is lol).
    I would sayyyyyy that you're just unlucky.
    I synthed 26 consecutive macrame+slacks pair without fail, starting from about March 2006 until about a week ago.
    I broke the 27th macrame (53rd synth) and remade it+slacks.
    I broke the 33rd slacks (67th synth).
    Since then I am up to #34 (69 synths) with only the above-mentioned 2 breaks. 34th pair on sale atm, waiting for it to sell before making #35.

(Before I started counting, I made at least 30 slacks for contract and broke 3-4 synths)

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Why cursed slacks tho? Galetia had a price crash on our server, at 700k now and they are pretty reasonable for you to go to 97 (same cap as slacks) with blessed pants synth. HQ one...send to my d.box. I am currently 0/11 on it and still counting. Even if NQ, it's not as big loss as Cursed Slacks and sells much faster.
    Dance Shoes <No thanks>

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I've crit failed more slacks than any other expensive synth, and I never synthed one until I was 99+ and every one has been contracted lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level

slacks are 200-300k profit on our server, where blessed legs are about the same in loss. Never failed a slacks synth/macrame yet outta 4. never got a skill off them yet tho ;_; @96

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Cursed cloth synths on Siren sell like shit on the AH, EVERYONE wants to "hope for HQ", because of course Mitts -1 cost like 1m all you have to do is tip the crafter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Not as bad as some i've seen on here but this was only my second Shura synth. Poor guy saved for a long time to get that log.

http://ffxi.wikkid.ca/albums/Screens..._bad_break.jpg

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by wop
    Why cursed slacks tho? Galetia had a price crash on our server, at 700k now and they are pretty reasonable for you to go to 97 (same cap as slacks) with blessed pants synth. HQ one...send to my d.box. I am currently 0/11 on it and still counting. Even if NQ, it's not as big loss as Cursed Slacks and sells much faster.
    Dance Shoes <No thanks>
    Highlighted a bit for you there Wop. Back when I was going 96 -> 97 Cursed Slacks were about 1 mil profit, Blessed Mitts were break even, and Blessed Trousers were ~150k profit. So ya, I was doing those instead of Dance Shoes. All three have pretty much dropped down to fluctuating around break even or slight loss now though. The point I was using is that I've never recieved any kind of subcraft skillup. And ya, the price crash of Galetia has been nuts, along with a number of things across the board. The Aristo's I made a month ago has dropped from 35 to 25 mil in that time. It makes me sad, I blame the increasing numbers of crafters at the top. Seems profit margins are just going to continue to fall until/unless gil buying becomes cheap again (which is probably how some of these crafter got this high in the first place).

Sad to hear my luck might just be bad on this synth lol. Now that the profit has dried up I think its going contract only for a while. Thanks for the replies.

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

6th behemoth hide today. orz

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yesterday's Full moon, Lightning day, SW direction with Terra Staff does absolutely nothing
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...p/subbreak.jpg
    /cry -

Yesterday's Full moon, Lightning day, SW direction with Terra Staff does absolutely nothing
    /cry -
    Try lightning staff? Also I have like 140 lightning element in my moghouse which of course gives off Moghancement: Desynthesis. I'm 3/6 NQ, 1/6 HQ, 2/6 break. Might just be a bit luckier than most, but I think it has a lot to do with stacking mog house with lightning shit.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkorosu
    /cry -
    Try lightning staff? Also I have like 140 lightning element in my moghouse which of course gives off Moghancement: Desynthesis. I'm 3/6 NQ, 1/6 HQ, 2/6 break. Might just be a bit luckier than most, but I think it has a lot to do with stacking mog house with lightning shit.
    No, not fucking lightning staff, that has nothing to do with shit. SE did not design crafting with player levels god fucking dammit. Mog house is somewhat believeable, but thunder staff is level 51, all crafting gear is level 1 for a reason. Being on a job below 51 will never ever give you any crafting disadvantage, so please for the sake of my fucking sanity stop recommending this shit

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zalius
    /cry -
    No, not fucking lightning staff, that has nothing to do with shit. SE did not design crafting with player levels god fucking dammit. Mog house is somewhat believeable, but thunder staff is level 51, all crafting gear is level 1 for a reason. Being on a job below 51 will never ever give you any crafting disadvantage, so please for the sake of my fucking sanity stop recommending this shit
    Hi there Hocho. Not saying the staves do help, but you're assumption based on MOST crafting gear beinglevel 1 shows nothing.

/cry -
    Why do you have 140 lightning element when the requirement for overwhelming lightning energy is only 100 or 101 (one of those two I can't remember). Is there a proven study that I missed somewhere that states that having 140 lightning element has a better rate than 101 element?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 74 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast