Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by yrpaine
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalius
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukkorosu
    Quote Originally Posted by wop
    Yesterday's Full moon, Lightning day, SW direction with Terra Staff does absolutely nothing
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...p/subbreak.jpg
    /cry -
    Try lightning staff? Also I have like 140 lightning element in my moghouse which of course gives off Moghancement: Desynthesis. I'm 3/6 NQ, 1/6 HQ, 2/6 break. Might just be a bit luckier than most, but I think it has a lot to do with stacking mog house with lightning shit.
    No, not fucking lightning staff, that has nothing to do with shit. SE did not design crafting with player levels god fucking dammit. Mog house is somewhat believeable, but thunder staff is level 51, all crafting gear is level 1 for a reason. Being on a job below 51 will never ever give you any crafting disadvantage, so please for the sake of my fucking sanity stop recommending this shit
    and what lvl is the katana with +3 cooking skill?
    OH OH OHHHHHHHHHH WAMUROWNED

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

Yesterday's Full moon, Lightning day, SW direction with Terra Staff does absolutely nothing
    /cry -
    Try lightning staff? Also I have like 140 lightning element in my moghouse which of course gives off Moghancement: Desynthesis. I'm 3/6 NQ, 1/6 HQ, 2/6 break. Might just be a bit luckier than most, but I think it has a lot to do with stacking mog house with lightning shit.
    No, not fucking lightning staff, that has nothing to do with shit. SE did not design crafting with player levels god fucking dammit. Mog house is somewhat believeable, but thunder staff is level 51, all crafting gear is level 1 for a reason. Being on a job below 51 will never ever give you any crafting disadvantage, so please for the sake of my fucking sanity stop recommending this shit
    Holy shit so owned

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

/cry -
    Damn, hard to argue with that logic lol.

I can sympathize with you Bukkorosu, just today I was building an arguement against my wife for spending $16 a month on something she doesn't need to waste money on, I was totally winning until she pointed out that I pay the same ammount to play this game each month... oh the unforseen pwnage due to one overlooked fact...

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by thestalkmore
    /cry -
    Holy shit so owned
    TSM your sig gives me a hard on.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Doesn't Terra Give lightning resist? So why would you wear it for Earth crystal synths if your tryin to load up on earth resist? Jus a question? Imo its all BS random luck. Besides Skill. I jus do it whenever a friend of mine makes me craft cuz i've been holding on to the mats for weeks. Then when i craft i either nq or hq. Think the staff crap is all BS and katana meh its SE what do you expect? or maybe cookin is for nin onry?

That was some slight ownage, but I still think people who craft with Elemental Staves are stupid as hell, lol.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I've never equiped staves or other elemental gear to craft in, and I'm better than 35% hq on SH+1 lifetime. But, I do believe in crafting by day of the week vs. crystal, so I guess you can banish me to the loser boat and let me float out to loser island.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

You'll HQ when your meant to HQ is what I gather =\ I can break 1 staff synth after a few synths... Go take a week break and I'll come back and HQ the next staff... idk >.>;

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Or maybe.....if i equip an earth staff then cast Barstone it'll make me HQ!!!! is what i heard from some guy seeing me nq blessed pumps. Then Said look and Hq'd Tarasque Gloves cuz he cast Barsone! Magic i say MAGIC!!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vish
    Doesn't Terra Give lightning resist? So why would you wear it for Earth crystal synths if your tryin to load up on earth resist? Jus a question? Imo its all BS random luck. Besides Skill. I jus do it whenever a friend of mine makes me craft cuz i've been holding on to the mats for weeks. Then when i craft i either nq or hq. Think the staff crap is all BS and katana meh its SE what do you expect? or maybe cookin is for nin onry?
    Or break?

and man, that guy making Tarasque Mitts +1... amazing, especially since it's a tier 3 synth. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by thestalkmore
    /cry -
    Holy shit so owned
    Have you tried synthing in cloister of lightning with a Rairin Obi!?!?!?!??!
    /sarcasm...and i bet someone agrees with the logic

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

btw: the picture doesn't show it, but that was an HQ Macrame.

shame on you tekki, shame on you!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1643/sadfaceqm1.jpg

This was around sometime last year when the ores were really expensive.

I like the "Tekki dropped his sword" comment.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zhais
    I like the "Tekki dropped his sword" comment.
    That was pretty funny

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

tekki, why do you keep blowing up my macrames -.-;

Quote Originally Posted by kihre
    tekki, why do you keep blowing up my macrames -.-;

Never anger a Galka

This is a lession we all learn

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Let's all post when we break something. I think we can reach page 100 by the end of the week.