Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 74 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
    Sanoske

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunnz View Post
    1 for 17 on Prism Capes, 3 for 5 NQ cursed mitts, 2 were crit fails, and the fucking hillbilly weavers on this shitty Kujata economy server just undercut Noble's Tunics to 210k from 250-280k, shining cloths sell for 380k. So now my 10 Noble's in my inventory will sit until I can singlehandedly work NQs back up to at least 260k like usual. God knows the rest of the weavers don't help with their constant spam of items. (Oh there are 7 Noble's Tunics up? Let me just toss 3 more up!)

Sometimes I just want to toss my apron and specs for good, fuck this game.

QQ, that felt good.

and sorry Sano, that blows.
    Haha, the shitty crafters on Quetz just dropped Noble's from 300-200k in about a week, so the 12 Noble's I made with Cloths at 360k (which they still are) are sitting until I can raise the price.

Hey Vang, let's start the Clothcrafter's QQ Club.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

There is nothing like looking at your bank, mine being around 2.1 million at the moment, then seeing AAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL of the crafted items you have to sell in your inventory and saying to yourself "Shit im good, i got like 5-6 million in items to put up" and in all reality by the time you're done selling it you get back 2-3 million tops and AH taxes and items getting sent back/reput up your bank winds up around 4.5 million

If you're lucky.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

know that feeling lol, I got 5 Scorp Harness +1 that just won't seem to sell atm, a couple cursed gloves, that when I put them up were only 2 up, yesterday there were 11 up so they got sent back to me and undercut, I had NQ SH's up to 220k almost break even was trying to raise it again and got slapped in the face back down to 180k so mine arent' selling. I got about 5mil in items to sell but with AH fees and shit gettting sent back lets see how much I make in the end lol.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    E'jusana Rhea
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Whenever i "log in for 10mins on a lunch break to craft" it always goes wrong i should know better
    No screenshot but i crit failed 2 Cursed harness synths poor again now

Sanoske

5 out of the last 6, and 3 in a row. I'm going til I fucking NQ one at least. This is ridiculous.

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/c...216_175621.png

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

Damn man, now I'M starting to feel sorry for you!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

ouch ><

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Wow this thread is depressing...I fit right in here. 0/10 cursed subby 0/36 c. leggings
    0/33 c. gloves 0/38 c. harness and 0/60 on dragon harness. Getting pissed that I can't hq anything other than behemoth rings. I can't even count the number of angel skins i've blown up on this nasty streak. It doesn't help that after raising the leggings gloves to about 500k for nq's...someone cut the market down to 300k on siren. It's now 300k+loss for nq gloves and leggings thanks to some ass clown bonecrafter I won't name.

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xantus View Post
    Wow this thread is depressing...I fit right in here. 0/10 cursed subby 0/36 c. leggings
    0/33 c. gloves 0/38 c. harness and 0/60 on dragon harness. Getting pissed that I can't hq anything other than behemoth rings. I can't even count the number of angel skins i've blown up on this nasty streak. It doesn't help that after raising the leggings gloves to about 500k for nq's...someone cut the market down to 300k on siren. It's now 300k+loss for nq gloves and leggings thanks to some ass clown bonecrafter I won't name.
    Don't be afraid to name! FUCK YOU SKEET

how much can you get for -1s on siren and how fast can you sell them?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by 9627 View Post
    how much can you get for -1s on siren and how fast can you sell them?
    Gloves-1 have been going for 4.5-5m. Leggings-1 I just saw 2 in someones bazaar for 6m each. They are gone now...same person that tanked the nq market made the hq's. Its a good market if you can manage to not go 0/30+ on those synths. I made 3 gloves-1 back in summer over 3 months. Each one sold within a day of posting on the AH. Anyways, my shit luck continues...

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/8...turecw7.th.jpg

Thats 8 breaks out of 42 synths now. Almost 20% break rate...fuck that shit.

Attempted 4 lamian kaman synths little while later....all nq's, but I did go 1/2 Behe. ring+1 go figure lol

that market is better than on quets.
    thats a great profit consider the minimal loss for the NQs.

also, i had a near 33% break rate and HQ rate until my 5th of so -1

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Sano, seriously lol...
    Just stop.
    God damnit.

Sanoske

Quote Originally Posted by Phraust View Post
    Sano, seriously lol...
    Just stop.
    God damnit.
    I finally made a NQ today. It was almost as good as a HQ of anything else. I think I'm done with those for a while.... maybe.

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sanoske View Post
    I finally made a NQ today. It was almost as good as a HQ of anything else. I think I'm done with those for a while.... maybe.
    HA, yea right, we'll be seeing an HQ sooner or later.... or busts..

Quote Originally Posted by Xantus View Post
    You dare rant after what you've done to half the crafts on Siren? Finally Karma bites you in the ass.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Astarael View Post
    You dare rant after what you've done to half the crafts on Siren? Finally Karma bites you in the ass.

Gilbuying powerlevel whore undercutting his way to the top gets fucked in the ass in the end?

Taking a guess, usually the only reason crafters hate a particular crafter.

or Weeks and his infinite luck is a good reason to see red as well =P

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Astarael View Post
    Please tell me what I've done to half the crafts on Siren. If you mean trying to keep nq markets at a reasonable sale price and not throwing all 8 of my nq cursed gloves up on the ah at once...your welcome. Or maybe it's because I like to try and raise prices on certain HQ items and don't mind getting my AH items sent back to my d/b numerous times from being undercut. It's funny how some people think. Everything I make gets poured right back into the economy. Players who farm all the materials I buy most likely appreciate it. I have had wonderful streaks, and I have had terrible ones...It's fun to take pride in the good times, and rant in the bad. Maybe it's just jealousy you speak with.

itt we talk about business ethics

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Bobalonga View Post
    Just blew up a megalo tusk ~.~. Number 3. 0/24 plus the 3 breaks, fckin synth.
    Used to farm this when tusks were 1m a pop. First time I had one synth it was HQd.

@ Cerb mantles +1... ouch...

I've only ever broke 1 almath hide. I don't think anyone ever minds. Its an easy find, and the fight is a blast.