Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

lmao ya i did that for the first time to a freind XD i kinda felt bad. HQd a warrior belt in front of him and he freaked out

Is this always a critical break? do you always lose both hides?

And when you turn hide into leather, do you always lose the hide if it breaks?

Quote Originally Posted by Ungeheur
    Is this always a critical break? do you always lose both hides?

And when you turn hide into leather, do you always lose the hide if it breaks?
    SE has a hardon for expensive shit...they have it in the code somewhere it seems that you always lose 98% of the time the expensive item.

ExcaliMod

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

meh ive broken leather attempts withot losing hides. I havent come across a behemoth hide break without losing the skin, then again ive only failed twice. Not a very good test range. But out of the 4097235874 other hides ive turned into leather ive failed plenty of times w/o losing the hide. I dont think behemoth leather would be exlusive.

Then again, i might be with Daemonxel, there might be a "zomg break expensive ingredient" code in synth codes.

haha i blew up 2 byrnies back to back both crit fails and those are in the 31 bracket lol, i should have SS'd it, but i was so pissed to lose all of it, i just logged lol

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

when i was skilling up making scorpion arrowheads i did not always break the claws, but i always break the v.claw on a failed SH synth. I have also amde a lot of SH's

Quote Originally Posted by Eromenos-Ifrit
    haha i blew up 2 byrnies back to back both crit fails and those are in the 31 bracket lol, i should have SS'd it, but i was so pissed to lose all of it, i just logged lol
    lol i broke my old monitor that way.. went 0/60+ on a Teir 2 Synth for HQ's and just got so pissed i punched my flat screen monitor XD then i was even more mad because i broke my monitor :D
    Good times.. good times...

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Losing Behemoth Hide and losing Behemoth Leather (on any synth) is about 50% per piece. I haven't personally lost any Unicorn Horns or Leather/Hides from the Hide -> Leather -> Unicorn Leggings process. Soon to work on Dusk Gloves too, but a friend reports the fail loss to be about 50%.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by WizerdRemora
    Losing Behemoth Hide and losing Behemoth Leather (on any synth) is about 50% per piece. I haven't personally lost any Unicorn Horns or Leather/Hides from the Hide -> Leather -> Unicorn Leggings process. Soon to work on Dusk Gloves too, but a friend reports the fail loss to be about 50%.
    Unicorn leggings synth is fucked up... Three back-to-back expensive synths. D: I'm used to doing the leather > final synth, but dunno if I'd even attempt the U.Leggings for the price/HQ price. The HQ sells pretty high, but with that series you could get fucked over pretty damn quickly.

With leathercrafting I've done 107 Behemoth synths (Leather + Final product). I've broken six and lost the Behemoth part only twice.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Again today...
    http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/4...aksuxfu5nf.jpg

Gogogo Maahnt ! >.>

Thank the lord lol, If I get Unicorn leggings made, I'm hoping that it get's made successfully obviously, But if i can come out of it with at least 1 hide i'll be satisfied @_@

>.< Pretty sure this was from Vrtra too, seems like that makes it worse :/

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ownmanteel.jpg

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kurp
    Quote Originally Posted by WizerdRemora
    Unicorn leggings synth is fucked up... Three back-to-back expensive synths. D: I'm used to doing the leather > final synth, but dunno if I'd even attempt the U.Leggings for the price/HQ price. The HQ sells pretty high, but with that series you could get fucked over pretty damn quickly.

With leathercrafting I've done 107 Behemoth synths (Leather + Final product). I've broken six and lost the Behemoth part only twice.
    NQ on my server is about 10% profit. And there is about a 10% chance of losing something (not even all of it). It's a nice synth.

Logged in and first thing I is this:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...3/togiboom.jpg

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Koga
    lol i broke my old monitor that way.. went 0/60+ on a Teir 2 Synth for HQ's and just got so pissed i punched my flat screen monitor XD then i was even more mad because i broke my monitor :D
    I went 0/24 on a fucking Tier 3 synth a while ago. I wanted to do the same, luckily, I had a huge CRT monitor that would probably crush my hand if I tried at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by solsovly
    Quote Originally Posted by Koga
    I went 0/24 on a fucking Tier 3 synth a while ago. I wanted to do the same, luckily, I had a huge CRT monitor that would probably crush my hand if I tried at the time.
    Man I think everyone is on that streak..lol Tekki got an earful from me cause I was going NQ after NQ while he was HQ'n like a madman =P

ExcaliMod

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

HQ'd the Heroic Boots this morning daem!!!! huh huh huh whatcha think!! Tier 0 daem hhu huh huh? whatcha think

oh FUCK crit broke cursed pumps losing everything including the siren's macaroni =( right before dyn-VD

I threw my headset across the room and was too pissed to take a SS for my own thread XD

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Today I HQd 2 harnesses in a row. Made some gil. Then I bought 2 more claws and crafted them.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Moochi
    Today I HQd 2 harnesses in a row. Made some gil. Then I bought 2 more claws and crafted them.
    lol
    If that isn't a bite in the ass from god, I don't know what is

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    Quote Originally Posted by Moochi
    lol
    If that isn't a bite in the ass from god, I don't know what is
    Damn right.. that is a real kick in the balls >.<

/comfort

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast