Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Yeah, she actually outdamaged me in the second PT but the WAR in the second screen was flat out pathetic.

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5403/ythfy7hv.jpg

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

My, my, my... Wouldn't want to post that second shocking parser on the other forums, now would we, Ryko?

23 years old

BG Level

Actually it's in my topic about PLD/NINing it in the first place, second page, halfway down. "ythfy.jpg"

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by ircgeek
    My, my, my... Wouldn't want to post that second shocking parser on the other forums, now would we, Ryko?
    Drg can have mustache?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Everyone knows that Dragoons can't grow moustaches.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

You're saying that's a fake? It looked real to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    Yeah, she actually outdamaged me in the second PT but the WAR in the second screen was flat out pathetic.

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5403/ythfy7hv.jpg
    NERF RYKOSHET

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    NERF RYKOSHET

word. It should be against the rules for an elvaan to be that good. Now if you were a hume F...

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/7...ewayiam7yp.jpg

PLD/NIN > *

Discuss

Ok so not really, even though the parser results are true
    PT and Gear setup, LVL, and merits configuration? I've had alot of sucess as PLD/NIN but I am used to burns with Ridill WARs and E Bodies.

23 years old

BG Level

My PLD doesn't touch ridill warriors, even ones my level. Demyn as a 73 WAR parsed like 38% damage to my 27 as a 71 PLD last exp party I was in. Gear setup is...

Company Sword
    Joyeuse
    Tiphia Sting
    Optical Hat
    Peacock Charm
    Spike Earring (72 will use suppanomimi)
    Assault Earring
    Haubergeon +1
    Alkyoneus's Brc (72 will use dusk gloves)
    Sniper's Ring +1
    Sniper's Ring +1 (Rajas sometimes, it's on for WS)
    Amemet Mantle +1
    Swift Belt (Warwolf for WS)
    RK Breeches (Homam at 75)
    Darksteel Sabatons (Dusk Ledelsens at 72)

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

My PLD doesn't touch ridill warriors, even ones my level. Demyn as a 73 WAR parsed like 38% damage to my 27 as a 71 PLD last exp party I was in. Gear setup is...

Company Sword
    Joyeuse
    Tiphia Sting
    Optical Hat
    Peacock Charm
    Spike Earring (72 will use suppanomimi)
    Assault Earring
    Haubergeon +1
    Alkyoneus's Brc (72 will use dusk gloves)
    Sniper's Ring +1
    Sniper's Ring +1 (Rajas sometimes, it's on for WS)
    Amemet Mantle +1
    Swift Belt (Warwolf for WS)
    RK Breeches (Homam at 75)
    Darksteel Sabatons (Dusk Ledelsens at 72)
    Yeah almost identical except Enky's, Fenrir's Earring, no Swift Belt and I went with STR rings instead of snipers, which now that I look back would have been better and just eat meat and macro but meh I did not feel like shelling out the 4mil, plus I did not like giving up the Store TP+5 of Rajas.

This was with BRD and COR also? I mean the numbers are still great don't get me wrong, its amazing how good PLD/NIN is and people don't give it any credit for burns. I mean now with Auto Refresh its just broken: Cure, DD, Tank, and Flash some mobs WS. It doesn't touch decked out MNKs/WARs/NINs but its better than alot of other jobs.

Oh also I am assuming you have capped crit merits, STR, ect... but did you put any into Sword?

23 years old

BG Level

Yeah I have 8 sword merits, got savage blade at 66 >_>

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Yeah I have 8 sword merits, got savage blade at 66 >_>
    276+16+5 = 297 I'm guessing you eat meat....lol what do you average Acc wise? I would guess around 90~93% with meat. Thats fucking nuts though man, what are your other jobs?

23 years old

BG Level

Unless things turn to VT (I'm still 71 and arv likes EXPing on decently high IT's unless I pull things like puks instead of mamools) I've just stuck to sushi but I likely could pull off a hedgehog pie without loss especially since most of my acc gear is still on me atm when I use WS, just never really thought about it much since PLD/NIN was a pretty random pick and go thing. I likely could push my damage up quite a bit with attack food, especially after I hit 72 and get my soil gorget (might be a placebo but meh, it's worked for me)

>_> As for my other jobs, DRK75 RNG75 WAR75 MNK75 SAM75 DRG75 NIN75. People say I have a fear of jobs with MP.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Unless things turn to VT (I'm still 71 and arv likes EXPing on decently high IT's unless I pull things like puks instead of mamools) I've just stuck to sushi but I likely could pull off a hedgehog pie without loss especially since most of my acc gear is still on me atm when I use WS, just never really thought about it much since PLD/NIN was a pretty random pick and go thing. I likely could push my damage up quite a bit with attack food, especially after I hit 72 and get my soil gorget (might be a placebo but meh, it's worked for me)

>_> As for my other jobs, DRK75 RNG75 WAR75 MNK75 SAM75 DRG75 NIN75. People say I have a fear of jobs with MP.
    My bad I thought you were already 75, and from what I have been told the Gorgets are great if you don't have Peacock Charm. My freind parser'd higher consinently with Peacock Charm over Breeze Gorget with Blade Jin. If you stay PLD/NIN for DD you should have no problem at 75 eating meat atleast on VT, as far as new expansion goes I quit right after so I could not tell you about the mobs there. With all those jobs 75 why sword? Ridill WAR?

23 years old

BG Level

Yep, war is the default job I'm on due to owning a ridill.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Yep, war is the default job I'm on due to owning a ridill.
    Hahah thought so, but just imagine if PLD could use lol.

23 years old

BG Level

Yeah I tried to switch to it out of instinct upon hitting 70 and then was promptly hit with a "Nooooooo" vader moment.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Heian

My bad I thought you were already 75, and from what I have been told the Gorgets are great if you don't have Peacock Charm. My freind parser'd higher consinently with Peacock Charm over Breeze Gorget with Blade Jin. If you stay PLD/NIN for DD you should have no problem at 75 eating meat atleast on VT, as far as new expansion goes I quit right after so I could not tell you about the mobs there. With all those jobs 75 why sword? Ridill WAR?
    If you look at it logically, the gorget should be higher than the peacock charm unless you're not landing all hits of your WS. I was told that the gorget is only 7 accuracy on WS and some small amount damage increase. Basically it's most likely he was within the margin of error and the peacock charm parse just err'd to the high side.

3 acc shouldn't be responsible for not landing all hits of the WS if that is indeed the amount of accuracy provided by the gorget.

Banned.

BG Level

So I heard in a post here that AV doesn't suck as much and Jailer weapons did something...