+ Reply to Thread

Coheed and Cambria, Avenged Sevenfold, Eighteen Visions

Haven't heard of 18visions, but I haven't been this excited for a show (Co&Ca and A7X) since 1997 (Rage against the machine/Wu tang clan/atari teenage riot).

Doors open at 5 CST!

Anyone seen this tour? or the two bands aforementioed live before? Is 18Visions good?

My knowledge is youtube, googlevid, and dvd's

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

They're all good if you're into this kind of music...but Coheed is the best. If you're already excited for the show then who cares if they're good live or not? You're going to have fun if you like the bands

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Re: Coheed and Cambria, Avenged Sevenfold, Eighteen Visions

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    Haven't heard of 18visions, but I haven't been this excited for a show (Co&Ca and A7X) since 1997 (Rage against the machine/Wu tang clan/atari teenage riot).

Doors open at 5 CST!

Anyone seen this tour? or the two bands aforementioed live before? Is 18Visions good?

My knowledge is youtube, googlevid, and dvd's
    my brother went and saw them..he didnt like 18 visions but he loved co& ca and a7x

edit: just remembered him saying co & ca did a 20-30 minute instrumental...wish i would've known he was going ._.

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

A7X is the tits!

Co & Ca are amazing live. I did go to this show when it came around to my town. They opened with Welcome Home and Claudio was ridiculous on the solo.

Worst tour setup ever

Quote Originally Posted by Xsaintx-Siren
    Worst tour setup ever
    Its definately different, thats for sure. But the bands are good.

One hour till doors open!

meh not my music i can't stand avenged any more and coheed just grinds on my nerves not really heard of 18 visions though.

however best show i've ever seen is a toss up between My Ruin and bleed the sky or The birthday massacre, deadstar assembly, and bella morte.

but enjoy the show man.

show was awesome.

didn't see much of 18visions but the singer really wanted to be Scott Wieland (sp?) from Stone Temple Pilots/Velvet Revolver.

Avenged, as my friend described, was like seeing a band on its last tour before they broke up. They all seemed like they could be doing something better, like folding laundry.

Coheed was just amazing, not sure how else to describe, except amazing. I wish they played longer, seemed like they didn't play everything they could, but they covered all the bases and were awesome in doing so.