Thread: gg manaburn gilsellers     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

gg manaburn gilsellers

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I was hoping someone would post that, They were all below lvl 10 like a month ago, its weird they changed nations though b/c they started at bastok, atleast they exped outside bastok in south gustaberg. Elitepetal (galka paladin) would kill shit with all those tarus on follow on him... lol.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

we got a group like that on fenrir they level 55ish now along with a group of summoners all still rank 1 bastok

also all taru

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

we got a bunch of 75's, I dunno if they got banned, or maybe it's just I havent left Al Zahbi for a while, but now there's about 12-24 of them levelling in altepa/quicksands. Disgusting.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

OFN

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Their gear is incredible, the group on siren sports lvl 1 rse, eremite rings and opal earrings at 65. I'm guessing this is for gilseller dynamis v2.

Rikus

whoa... please tell me that isn't a gilseller wearing that Dalma....

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Rikus
    GS is in Dragon's Aery...

Quote Originally Posted by Rikus
    haha, I wasnt aware there was snow in DA... I want a white Christmas camping Fafhogg

Old Merits
    BG Level

I see little with gilsellers doing dynamis, since the only dynamis they do are 3 cities, and all they do is produce extra dynamis currency which is surely a good thing since people can get their relic weapons quicker?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by ½pint
    I see little with gilsellers doing dynamis, since the only dynamis they do are 3 cities, and all they do is produce extra dynamis currency which is surely a good thing since people can get their relic weapons quicker?
    Is this a joke? You really want gilsellers to beat your ls to trail markings? And do you really think a gilseller ls getting currency is going to help people get relics done? Id rather see a new ls by normal players than a gilseller dynamis.... Think shit through before you speak

Quote Originally Posted by Siatdiat
    Is this a joke? You really want gilsellers to beat your ls to trail markings? And do you really think a gilseller ls getting currency is going to help people get relics done? Id rather see a new ls by normal players than a gilseller dynamis.... Think shit through before you speak
    He makes a good point, I'm not missing out on Dynamis because gil sellers hogging Dynamis reservations.

We've had them on Hades for like 5 months now. Ls names Tarutarumage. But they're all decked out in Mahatma, AFv2, Igqira pieces etc. They've completed CoP and RoZ14, and Have Xarcabard access but haven't beaten DL yet. And I know this because I asked them, the ones on Hades speak pretty good English.

Old Merits
    BG Level

The main reason why people take months to upgrade relic weapons is because they can't get hold of enough currency. I didn't say GS would give it away, but it would be more readily available to buy to people upgrading if gilsellers did do dynamis than if they didn't.
    And of course, other than a few crafting materials, the only reason gilsellers will be doing dynamis is for currency. And where do you get the most currency? Starter cities, because they're the easy. So, the 3 starter cities on your server is so packed that gilsellers can't do it twice a week? Jesus. I thought this through, and the positive points outweigh the cons.

You really want gilsellers to beat your ls to trail markings?
    That just made me laugh. "UHOH GUYS WE CAN'T DO DYNAMIS-BASTOK WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?"
    Quit and join a LS that does northern zones.

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

[quote=½pint]
    Quote Originally Posted by "½pint":a7b9d
    The main reason why people take months to upgrade relic weapons is because they can't get hold of enough currency. I didn't say GS would give it away, but it would be more readily available to buy to people upgrading if gilsellers did do dynamis than if they didn't.
    And of course, other than a few crafting materials, the only reason gilsellers will be doing dynamis is for currency. And where do you get the most currency? Starter cities, because they're the easy. So, the 3 starter cities on your server is so packed that gilsellers can't do it twice a week? Jesus. I thought this through, and the positive points outweigh the cons.

That just made me laugh. "UHOH GUYS WE CAN'T DO DYNAMIS-BASTOK WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?"
    Quit and join a LS that does northern zones.[/quote:a7b9d]

wait wait, does that not make you just as bad as someone who buys gil? facilitating and advancing the gil they get, which they would in turn sell?

[quote=½pint]
    Quote Originally Posted by "½pint":12a81

Quit and join a LS that does northern zones.[/quote:12a81]

Gil sellers doing anything is bad. I don't care if it makes ridills drop from tunnel worms, all that it ends up doing is transferring resources away from people who play the game and into the hands of people who pay the game.

It won't hurt me financially; in fact I stand (as usual) to gain from such activities. Even if I didn't, a smart sailor knows how to tack. And I'm still irritated that SE lets such blatant abusers free reign.

Also, in the almost-a-year I've been going with my current Dynamis LS we've been bumped out of an ice zone only once. We've been bumped out of city zones 10x more often--and sometimes 2-3 times in a row for a particular city zone that we want to do for particular AFs. Newsflash: not all city AF is useless, and not all ice AF is useful.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

On titan we have the group that's a constant in Kuftal Tunnel killing lizards on a 24 hour basis. One day running to aspid I had asked what they did with all those KS they get and wondered if why they never did it.

Guess I said it too loud or something cuz not more than a week later I see this.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

A manaburn gilseller LS on my server is doing dynamis. Saw them exit Bastok before we were going to enter last night

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Re: gg manaburn gilsellers

Quote Originally Posted by Minions
    I want the job of that thief.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast