+ Reply to Thread

Roger Waters - Dark Side of the Moon~

http://www.livedaily.com/news/Roger_...-9972.html?t=1

Its not original Floyd... but Waters is performing Dark Side of the Moon starting in September opening in NJ and closing in Seattle.

Anyone else as excited as I am? Im orderin tickets soon for the Pittsburgh show. might never get to see him again... BUT there have been rumors that after this tour Pink Floyd might get back together for a reunion tour... If so I think I might explode. . .

Anyone else goin?

Well since most the band members 'refuse' to get along, I really doubt Pink Floyd will ever tour again.

Live 8 was a real stress test for Pink Floyd if I remember right.

I would love to see PF again tho ; ;

Quote Originally Posted by spaghetti_monster
    Well since most the band members 'refuse' to get along, I really doubt Pink Floyd will ever tour again.

Live 8 was a real stress test for Pink Floyd if I remember right.

I would love to see PF again tho ; ;
    Yea, its only just been hearsay about the tour again. I never had the chance to see Pink Floyd... being only 19, but that dont mean I would love the chance to see them.
    Either way... The good tickets for Waters are sellin out fast... I gotta round all my friends up soon -_- I have a bad feelin im gonna get shitty tickets... Oh well Lawn = party.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendam
    Oh well Lawn = party.
    Some quality cheeb and a few friends, what could go wrong? :D

Hope you get to go, Roger Waters is worth seeing IMO.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big Pink Floyd fan and would go to this if I lived there but, man, they need to give up milking it.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Roger Waters is nothing without Gilmour, Mason, Wright...

Its like Queen touring with that other guy as the singer. Ya he's probably really good, but he's no Freddy Mercury. I don't like Queen, but I especially wouldn't see them with out Freddy Mercury singing.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    Its like Queen touring with that other guy as the singer. Ya he's probably really good, but he's no Freddy Mercury. I don't like Queen, but I especially wouldn't see them with out Freddy Mercury singing.
    I think that's a pretty good analogy.

I enjoy listening to Dream Theater's Darkside of the Moon on occasion but it's no Pink Floyd.