Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Yeah, took this SS about a week ago. Damn 75 COR on Sylph. Knowing how slow our server is im surprised we figured out how to unlock the new jobs

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I dunno how you guys live without pollen -.- lol, i guess i solo more than most folks

Pollen past like 25ish is pretty weak. You'd probably save more time by subbing WHM and using DS Cure II.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios
    Pollen past like 25ish is pretty weak. You'd probably save more time by subbing WHM and using DS Cure II.
    True enough, it's damn effecient low level (as is alot of these spells), I guess if you're flying to 75 you wouldn't care.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I would think the importance of a NA player accomplishing it would be because of a little thing called "language barrier." Its a lot easier to poke and prod someone about a new job, HNM, recipe if they can speak English and post on NA boards so that ppl like me who cant read Japanese have something._ .

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by riggy
    I would think the importance of a NA player accomplishing it would be because of a little thing called "language barrier." Its a lot easier to poke and prod someone about a new job, HNM, recipe if they can speak English and post on NA boards so that ppl like me who cant read Japanese have something._ .
    yes because I needed an NA to tell me that I'll be spamming 3 spells for 75 levels, and I imagine BLU isn't going to be shit endgame until AF comes out, and if it is how does that really affect anyone? If you like the job, level it... explain to me again why people need to be shoveled info?

people test shit and post data all the time on here, how much of it isn't met with "omg your test sucks, your parser is broke, your WAR sucked" blah blah blah, alot of good it all does!

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    Quote Originally Posted by riggy
    yes because I needed an NA to tell me that I'll be spamming 3 spells for 75 levels, and I imagine BLU isn't going to be shit endgame until AF comes out, and if it is how does that really affect anyone? If you like the job, level it... explain to me again why people need to be shoveled info?

people test shit and post data all the time on here, how much of it isn't met with "omg your test sucks, your parser is broke, your WAR sucked" blah blah blah, alot of good it all does!
    It's not a question of "Byakko's Haidate or Warrior's Cuisses" for WS at 75, it's more of a fundamental "OMG NIN can tank HNMs with Utsusemi?" kind of thing. Only two NAs that I know of seem to be at a level to test this, and yeah I'd love to have information that this could be a new great tank job at HNMs fed to me as motivation.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

has he tried using head butt to stun kirin/kb? if it works that would be pretty sweet.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I'm here, ask away.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

What is the damage like on Disseverment/Hysteric Barrage?

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    The real question is : how many spells is he missing.
    that's my Q

also are (if you have them) the spells from sea, peices of shit or pwn? How long does sheep song and yawn stick on IT mobs? And Stunga from temporal shift?

E. Body
    BG Level

Hey Batto, how much damage does disservement and hysteric barrage do in exp PTs?

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Is the Damage for Death Scissors that high without any TP? Because that's pretty sick if it's that much damage for no TP, also how much MP is it?

Another thing, how are Sickle Slash and Bludgeon at higher levels? Is Death Scissors the best DD at the higher levels or is it just the biggest damage. Like, what's the best DMG/MP ratio spell you've got?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Wow, alright. That was alot of questions in 15minutes. I got Disser and immediately tried it on a gold fish in sea. Ya those are weak as hell but it did 1100 dmg pretty consistantly. I haven't tried it in EXP yet, but my guess is it would do 500-600 on average. When the server comes back up I'm going to do a bunch of test. I plan on testing soul eater + Disser. I will confirm if Martial sword affects your weapon skills during Chain affinity. Hys Barrage I have not gotten yet. I tried 9 hours when I was level 70 and haven't been back to that reef place since. I assume its the same damage as Disser though with them both being 5 hits. I wish the mod on tp was critical or damage, not accuracy. As to how many spells I'm missing, I'm missing around 5 spells. I was farming spells and got interrupted by maintence. The screen shot with me doing 1k+ Death Scissors was with SA+CA. I do one without CA because the timer on CA is 2minutes(double of SA timer) and it does around 500-700 damage. With CA its almost always 1k+ DMG. I'm confident it could do the same damage on something like Tiamat. Next Tiamat I will go as /thf and test the damage and have a friend post screenshots for you guys. Bludgeon doesn't break 200 damage. If so by very little. Sick slash is still pretty decent doing at around 500 if the critical procs on it. To the sleep moves, mine last a pretty good amount of time. To give you an idea of what I mean by good, I aggroed a mob in sea. He was IT. I slept him with Sophoric or however you spell it and he was asleep long enough for me to log off. Temporal shift seems pretty nice. It stuns for a couple seconds. With magic spells HQ staves help out greatly from my experience. So if your playing the sit back type blue mage it is good to sub these in. INT also effects spells. Ahh one very awsome spell Bad breath. I was testing it out in sea and the debuffs are sick. All 6 or so debuffs landed on the VT-IT flowers I was fighting for Vertical cleave.

I will edit my post as I remember info I forgot to post.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Battosi
    Wow, alright. That was alot of questions in 15minutes. I got Disser and immediately tried it on a gold fish in sea. Ya those are weak as hell but it did 1100 dmg pretty consistantly. I haven't tried it in EXP yet, but my guess is it would do 500-600 on average. When the server comes back up I'm going to do a bunch of test. I plan on testing soul eater + Disser. I will confirm if Martial sword affects your weapon skills during Chain affinity. Hys Barrage I have not gotten yet. I tried 9 hours when I was level 70 and haven't been back to that reef place since. I assume its the same damage as Disser though with them both being 5 hits. I wish the mod on tp was critical or damage, not accuracy. As to how many spells I'm missing, I'm missing around 5 spells. I was farming spells and got interrupted by maintence. The screen shot with me doing 1k+ Death Scissors was with SA+CA. I do one without CA because the timer on CA is 2minutes(half of SA timer) and it does around 500-700 damage. With CA its almost always 1k+ DMG. I'm confident it could do the same damage on something like Tiamat. Next Tiamat I will go as /thf and test the damage and have a friend post screenshots for you guys. Bludgeon doesn't break 200 damage. If so by very little. Sick slash is still pretty decent doing at around 500 if the critical procs on it.
    Wow great info thanks, yeh and hopefully you guys get the next Tiamat or w/e I am really curious as to how BLU dmg is on HNM. Also, like someone mentioned earlier, try and test Head Butt's stun and also the Temporal Shift AoE Stun (That's it right?).

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Awesome, very interesting.

Another 2 Q's, or 1, do you have any strong nukes that can compare to a BLM's IV ? or a blms aga3? Or are all the high damaging numbers only from TA+TP ?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Thanks for the info.

EDIT: almost forgot, how is radiant breath damage, on IT, on EM, and lower, since it seems to do a shitload from mamool BLU's.

Thanks for the info, can't wait to hear more.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Temporal shift is an aoe stun yes. I don't see Head Butt having any problem stunning Tiamat. It just has to land. I'll test that out too. I also have to test the magic spells damage. I was messing around with it while farming spells with my friend. I stacked INT and used HQ staves and was able to pull numbers like 800 damage with Eyes on me. I'll get back to you on if Blue can do magic damag efficiently on end game mobs, but there is no doubt blue is an insane supporter in the tank pt for things such as Tiamat. My numbers were 1650 HP, 605 MP, and 910 defense. I'm still missing some items I would like to have as an end game blue mage but I was still impressed. Tiamat hit me for 150-220 on average. I didn't try to pull too much hate though because our main tank is a pld with aegis. I basically cure the entire PT with healing breeze and magic fruit, and spam diamondhide. I stacked some INT/MND and used Apollo's with Radiant. It did 400ish damage 3/3 of the times I used it. I will test it more and let you know.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So Diamondhide is good at 75? Is it anywhere near the strength of what the trolls have, or is it heavily nerfed? I've been thinking abit about it's application in DA for the Melee party, would save a smn from using Earthen Ward and instead doing damage BPs.