٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Lylie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahngarthor
    I'd like to hear your solution to not having BLMs wipe everything in 2 seconds and making other jobs useful in the event, so far I havent heard any good ideas.
    30 BLMs shouldnt be able to instantly end an event that was intended to be an actual threat to the city.

We wont know how well they'll do (probably nowhere near as good) but BLU is the only other job with lots of easily useable area effect stuff. Melee can pwn lots of shit, but only one target at a time. Giving the mobs magic resistance may be the "easy way out" but im curious what a better solution would be. Besieged wasnt as fun as it should have been the first two weeks because of the problem, and now, it's an actual challenge to defend the city. If there's a better solution, i'd happly like to see them implement it.
    Yeah its funny the way people bitch without having the begining of a solution. Everyone bitched SE because BLMs were able to Ga3 stuffs in 30sec and now its fix.

But are people still bitching? Yes.
    Why? Because everyone who leveled BLM can't kill everything in 30sec with their big E-Penis numbers on Ga3 and Tier4 in Besieged ONLY.
    So... do BLMs have any real solution to fix this? No.
    What do they do instead? Bitch people and SE, cry and moan about it.
    omg.

Ban please.

YOU ARE IGNORING MY POSTS WITH THE SOLUTIONS SO YOUR MORONIC STATEMENTS CAN KEEP TRUE IN YOUR MIND.

You can keep skipping over posts that come up with solutions, but saying we're bitching and moaning instead of coming up with solutions, piss off.

Learn to read.

Here, something deeelish i cooked up for you,

maybe with this mouth watering dish, you'll read my other posts, but since you are mentally retarded and cant see other peoples points that dont agree with yours, I guess you wont read them.

PS : I find this

Everyone bitched SE because BLMs were able to Ga3 stuffs in 30sec
    very hypocritical from someone who has RNG lvl'd.

But isn't an Army of BLM's purpose to kill mobs from 100% to 0 in one wave of nuke? I believe so. Or this is what you can see everytime this Army of BLM gather around a mob.

So your idea doesn't work.

I'd like to hear your solution to not having BLMs wipe everything in 2 seconds and making other jobs useful in the event, so far I havent heard any good ideas.
    30 BLMs shouldnt be able to instantly end an event that was intended to be an actual threat to the city.

We wont know how well they'll do (probably nowhere near as good) but BLU is the only other job with lots of easily useable area effect stuff. Melee can pwn lots of shit, but only one target at a time. Giving the mobs magic resistance may be the "easy way out" but im curious what a better solution would be. Besieged wasnt as fun as it should have been the first two weeks because of the problem, and now, it's an actual challenge to defend the city. If there's a better solution, i'd happly like to see them implement it.
    Yeah its funny the way people bitch without having the begining of a solution. Everyone bitched SE because BLMs were able to Ga3 stuffs in 30sec and now its fix.

Why? Because everyone who leveled BLM can't kill everything in 30sec with their big E-Penis numbers on Ga3 and Tier4 in Besieged ONLY.

SE finally doing something about BLM being over-powered (now that 80% of each server are BLM, eh) people getting pissed off about it.
    You are so fucking stupid that it hurts me. Your point has degenerated from blms supposedly spoiling beseiged (the 10 weak ass mobs vs 750 people had nothing to do with it at first right) to blms getting what they deserve in so many words by not being at all effective.

You say no one is offering solutions, I say you need to learn to read. They can take away -ga 3 effectiveness while leaving tier 4s alone or bringing them to half damage without killing off blms from being able to participate at all. They can give mobs flee+ speed, or raise their hp higher. They can give them magic shield after a certain percentage of hp.

These were just things brought up so far, yet you ignore this.

There is a lot they could do to keep beseiged as hard as it is without killing a single job's effectiveness completely and being reduced to stun (which does almost nothing in that laggy enviornment).

Relic Shield
    BG Level

But isn't an Army of BLM's purpose to kill mobs from 100% to 0 in one wave of nuke? I believe so. Or this is what you can see everytime this Army of BLM gather around a mob.

So your idea doesn't work.
    Now you are just being incredibly stupid. You don't want BLM to nuke the shit out of the mob to kill it, so I propose an idea where they can't do it, so you shoot down the idea because BLM can no longer nuke the shit out of the mob to kill it.

BLM can finish off weak mobs quickly that melees hurt down. If they start attacking a mob at 100% health, they are going to die since they cant get it to 0 by themselves. But if they start attacking mobs at 40% that melees hurt, then they can kill it.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Jumping out on a big limb here, but Lylie quirks me in a way Maxx never did; at least he was amusing in his stubbornness. Gonna have to agree with Wafik, lol.

Diminishing returns isnt such a bad idea, I like it. Then you can still be effective as long as you dont just spam the same spell over and over.

Only problem I can see with it is there's no way in the world to change it without making all the people who leveled BLM cry.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Diminishing returns isnt such a bad idea, I like it. Then you can still be effective as long as you dont just spam the same spell over and over.

Only problem I can see with it is there's no way in the world to change it without making all the people who leveled BLM cry.
    All I care about is not losing the town and all the bonuses that go with it. Well if you effectively make every single BLM worthless, then that makes it that much harder. I'll sit in the corner using barspells instead.

Haven't you heard?

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1588/cheat5ip.gif

Obviously SE needs to put a stop to that.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Garion Vale
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

i coudn't do more then 450 dmg to any mob, and 90% of my spells landed for less then 250. I can melee with my staff for more dmg that that in the time it takes to get my MP back.. WOW thats realy a solution.

i warped out on the first one. Was pointless for me to be there. You can't sleep them and stun dosn't exist with that much lag. I was of no help at all and just left. all i got from the rest of the ppl with me was HELP HEAL THE MELEE, GET WHM SUB AND RAISE PPL." sorry....... i'm not a fucking whm nor am i a raise bitch. Seems interesting to me that i put on 355 elemental magic gear and do 280 dmg. i can get 4-5 of those off then have to heal MP for 3-4 min. In that time a melee can pop off 3-4 1000+ Weapon skills.

Anyone that thinks this is actualy a solution can get a reality check.

While I do agree that they should fix this.....welcome to the life of melee jobs.

SE finally doing something about BLM being over-powered (now that 80% of each server are BLM, eh) people getting pissed off about it.
    wow, you are really stupid.

people stated numerous, numerous times that leaving tier4 alone while leaving ga nerfed would fix the issue, and yet even on page 14 you continue to spout garbage O_O

There are a lot of mobs in besieged. Without resting, a blm can through a max of about 8-9 tier4 nukes. Even with perfectly sorted nukes, shit wont go down THAT fast when blms are limited to tier 4 - a rampage or a slug shot can do just as much damage in 1 go.

Its not just that blms are NERFED in besieged - they are made totally redundant. A person with only BLM leveled, might as well just stay in whitegate. I understand the need for a balance, and even half damage tier4 would be ok although still a kick in the teeth. Sub 200 nukes just arent cool, in what is one of the main features of the new expansion.

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Someone needs to call the Germans on Lylie.

Someone needs to call the Germans on Lylie.

W

I

N

These were just things brought up so far, yet you ignore this.
    Same argument is raging on our Linkshell's forums. There ARE solutions, but SOMEbody is thinking of everything in black and white. Its not the BLM's fault the job was designed, stop talking like everyone who levelled BLM is the devil incarnate himself. Balance is one thing, nerf is another. Weren't you one of the melees bitching that you were utterly useless in the beginning? How can you even carry on this conversation with a straight face?

Wow, you people are just noticing Lylie?

And Garion...that sig is obnoxiously large. >.> Regardless I'm pretty amazed if you have all of that.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

Edit
    Locke beat me to it = = that sig is fuckin huge and impressive at the same time.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

The changes made to the mobs were enough... it didnt require a BLM nerf to make melee useful and/or extend the fights.

GA'ing everything was a complete exaggeration, i could rarely get off a SINGLE level 4 spell before this change. It is retarded to think that when 500+ ppl are beating on 10 mobs with 10k HP (Maybe less?) the BLMs are at fault for boring besieges.

The number of mobs and their HP now, alone, is enough to change the nature of assault. The BLM nerf is pointless.

This is also partly assuming you are lying/exaggerating off your ass about 100% attendence of 100+ BLM who simultaneously nuke GA3 successfully. Nothing has happened anywhere close to that on my server. Sure some BLMs toss GA3s, but its fairly weak spread around and no where near enough to single handedly ruin an assault.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

not sure about the progress of the "OMG BLM GOT NERFED" part of this thread...but it seems to me that, everyone got nerfed. The key point is, it now takes 20-30 people to kill a besiged mob in 5 minutes. No if's, and's, or but's. Everyone has been gimped (actually it was SE buffing the holy hell out of the mobs). During the undead besiged on asura, i was never able to get more than a 600 Asuran fists on the assault draguars, and to top it off, they were insanely evasive. I think the only mobs that people got e-penis numbers were on the Quturbs...but then they have almost never ending HP.

So yeah, i'm not sure where everyone is getting off saying "melee ftw" out in besiged, when the damage over time is comparable (on the trolls, BLM will probably pull ahead even more so). Another benefit to blm is, at least you can run out of range of several OMGWTFBBQ moves like Mijin gakure/astral flow/self destruct >.>. Melee are whacking away at the mobs, while the massive lag prevents them from seeing a lamia summon leviathan to tidal wave their asses.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

[quote=Charitwo][quote=Dezzimal]
    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Quote Originally Posted by "Lylie":b16c6
    Quote Originally Posted by "Not Kuno":b16c6
    Wow you're really retarded.
    Lol not really.
    Arent you french ?
    Yes and?
    I rest my case.
    Beastmen invade Al Zahbi. France surrenders.[/quote:b16c6]

Winnar[/quote:b16c6]

Beastmen invade Al Zahbi. USA bombards Al Zahbi and attacks Jeuno.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by deakka
    Melee are whacking away at the mobs, while the massive lag prevents them from seeing a lamia summon leviathan to tidal wave their asses.
    Lag does not discriminate BLM get owned by tidal waves that we cant see too.

Actually, no we dont, because BLM can't participate in besieged no more.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The -ga nerf should be enough, as many ppl said.

Many ways to proceed, full/strong resist to -ga spell (not sure if it can be done though) or disable -ga spells.

They could write something in the storyline, like "AoE spells are prohibited in Al Zahbi to protect the walls, or citizens, or w/e"

"Nerfing" the BLM like this is not a solution, they are DD and should be able to do their job.
    Or maybe they wanted you to change yur gameplay in one event. You actually can Melee, SC/WS + nuke for extra DoT.

But we all agree that the initial -ga III spells were total BS, and SE wanted to change this. It's a good start, now its time to caliber lol