Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Total BS Beseiged     submit to reddit submit to twitter

LVL 1 Savages
    LVL 3 Troll
    LVL 3 Undead

All preparing on Hades. Only 70 People in Alzahbi so far. I think we are gonna catch a beatdown.

Aurik that's the thumbnail version, more effective if full size.

http://f00kie.com/pics/you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Feathermoon

lamaias and etc. retreat

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Prep time is nuts. When lvl5 Undead hit us Trolls were 2... when we finished with the Swarm Trolls were 3. Within 30 minutes Trolls were 5 and advancing.

We're doing level 5 Trolls now and Savages are now level 2.

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

I have a lot of fun in the Besieged attacks... When I can manage to target and engage a mob before 100+ BLMs hit Thundaga III and wipe everything in sight. It is honestly the most fucking annoying thing to have to deal with. I pray daily for Level 5 or better attacks so that those assholes will get stomped by an entire horde when they try that. Getting 50 xp and a piddling amount of ISP after waiting at the gates for the attack when I could be elsewhere getting stuff done makes me cry.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Melchiah
    I have a lot of fun in the Besieged attacks... When I can manage to target and engage a mob before 100+ BLMs hit Thundaga III and wipe everything in sight. It is honestly the most fucking annoying thing to have to deal with. I pray daily for Level 5 or better attacks so that those assholes will get stomped by an entire horde when they try that. Getting 50 xp and a piddling amount of ISP after waiting at the gates for the attack when I could be elsewhere getting stuff done makes me cry.
    that wont happen anymore lol

E. Body
    BG Level

level 5 undead just finished on remora. 4 prisoners, 2 generals down. fucking level 5 trolls started immediately after (ending cs -> starting cs), and there are only four seals on the door (yet 2 generals died?) left.

we're dead.
    edit: i think one of the four prisoners is a general hence only 4 seals.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Maybe generals regen 1 per besieged?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Onyxium Asurai
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Forced retreat of level 5 Mamool Ja's somehow but they got 3 prisoners on Valefor. Level 5 Trolls incoming, preparing for them now.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Well Fenrir just finished fending off level 5 Undead Swarm and level 5 Trolls both close together. Savages are level 2 at 123 and Preparing.

To echo what an above poster said about BLMs nukegaing everything... ain't gonna happen anymore.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Level 5 Undead advancing on Bahamut
    BUT I HAVE DYNAMIS GAY

Lv.5 Mamool just happened.

Like 200 ppl in zone when it started. And when it started... 10 ppl left alive... They all are imune to Sleep, and have PREET BIG magic resist, which make BLMs -GA pretty useles. Ppl started to HP, and came back to fight, took us like 20min to kill everything, mobs can be enfeeble'd (Paralyze, Slow, etc.) pretty easily (Im at 311 skill) but can't be slept. Some mobs (Cock) did tough AoE around 2500+ dmg, hits really hard (300+ per hit for my poor RDM).

Funny thing is, second Besieged (Trolls) was announced when everyone was dead in the first wave of mob. Now Mamools are dead, and we're still waiting for Trolls.

No EXP loss, so you can set HP in Al Zahbi or R1 (no point really to be weakened). Really alot of fun :D

E. Body
    BG Level

owned the trolls, got the entire zone to target the boss troll, took him and another out adn they retreated, teamwork.

netz

Level 5 Mamool Ja forces were beaten back on Garuda a few hours ago, but 4 prisoners were taken. Including the warp taru.

A 1hr expedition in Mamook past all of the IT truesight mobs below the main level found the warp taru. Woo!

Shihu-Danhu : I don't know who you are, but you're the nicey-wicest person I ever met! Thank you!

That was about the only "reward" we got... besides the ability to use his services in Al Zahbi again, of course. Blackscale keys are required to open pot hatches, and the prisoners are visible in the pots. It was kinda fun to make this adventure through mamook to find the prisoners for the first time, but I don't know if the players are going to endure it.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by netz
    Including the warp taru.
    that blowssssssssssssssssssssss

OH SHIT...on Hades, we have lvl 5 undead and lvl 5 trolls advancing AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME...

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zhila Zelena
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Lylie
    No EXP loss, so you can set HP in Al Zahbi or R1 (no point really to be weakened). Really alot of fun :D
    I'm pretty sure that releasing to your HP resets your running total of exp/IS gained from that beseiged though. :/

LazyShell
    BG Level

pretty sure shiva is about to lose astral thing. we are getting bombed by lv5 trolls AND undead at the same time, with about 200 people. SOOOOOOOOO many deaths lol

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Zhila
    Quote Originally Posted by Lylie
    I'm pretty sure that releasing to your HP resets your running total of exp/IS gained from that beseiged though. :/
    I home pointed twice in the most recent Besieged on Bahamut and still got 516 exp However people in my alliance still got 700 ;\