Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cerberus spawn times?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

I've heard of him popping as early as 48 hours after ToD.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Has been 68hrs on Asura and no pop atm

Sea Torques
    BG Level

He popped a bit ago on Asura...

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

It's not really the most perplexing pop time in the game. Surprised people still haven't worked it out after all these months.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

it can pop less than 3 days after tod, and i'm fairly sure it can pop more than 5 days after. it's window seems pretty wide.

To the OP, I can only offer this to comfort you in your times of tribulation.

http://sites.gizoogle.com/index2.php...2FPsalm_41.htm

May God bless you in your struggles.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Popped last night on the 70ish hr

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    It's not really the most perplexing pop time in the game. Surprised people still haven't worked it out after all these months.
    All these months = 1.5 months.

Slow pop on a server with competition means it might be hard to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus

If ppl wanted to find out the window of Cerberus they could easily camp it when they see mules or afk ppl there. It's not that hard to figure out. You may not get the very next cerberus but you will have an idea of spawn times. I see no difference between ppl asking for the window of something they refuse to figure out for themselves and someone asking a question here without searching.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelsin

If ppl wanted to find out the window of Cerberus they could easily camp it when they see mules or afk ppl there. It's not that hard to figure out. You may not get the very next cerberus but you will have an idea of spawn times. I see no difference between ppl asking for the window of something they refuse to figure out for themselves and someone asking a question here without searching.
    One requires you to dedicate a computer/ton of processing on your current comp/ps2/360 and a character. One requires you to take up a minimal amount of space on a server dedicated to questions. Its definatelty an endgame question and thus deserves to be on this board. What's your prob?

One requires you to dedicate a computer/ton of processing on your current comp/ps2/360 and a character. One requires you to take up a minimal amount of space on a server dedicated to questions. Its definatelty an endgame question and thus deserves to be on this board. What's your prob?
    Sweet jesus! Dedicating a ton of processing on a computer/PS2/360! Wow wtf was I thinking? Does this stupidity come naturally or do you think of the dumbest thing to say maxx? Who the fuck is worried/concerned with processing?

It's been almost 2 months. Cerberus has died like 20+ times on every server (unless he's sitting up on servers instead of dying in 2hrs from spawning). People know where he spawns. If you go to the area chances are your see mules/afk ppl waiting for Cerberus to spawn. So what's the difference? Laziness. If ppl aren't willing to go and camp, or leave their character afk there to get an idea on the spawn times that's their problem. But the fact remains, it's truely amazing what you can accomplish with effort.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

No, it's really not. I've killed him twice, never camped him, never actively spammed the area searching and never read a solid pop time anywhere yet I can quite confidently say I know what his pop time is.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

What Russta fails to mention is his LS has killed roughly 50% of the Cerbs since he was implemented.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by XxSlusherxx
    What Russta fail to mention is his LS has killed roughly 50% of the Cerbs since he was implemented.
    And I've been in the linkshell for one of them which changes very little from what I said.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

What Russta fail to mention is his LS has killed roughly 50% of the Cerbs since he was implemented.
    And I've been in the linkshell for one of them which changes very little from what I said.
    I was bragging.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I was bragging.
    *shrug*

With Joeytheretard you have to cover all the bases.