Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Need input from those familiar with RMT in sky

Looks like Phoenix's crew is getting really aggressive in sky, see them up there 24/7 now. I checked the first page (as recent as I need to be) before asking this.

To those on servers where RMT are more...skilled, how bad is the situation in sky? Wondering what to expect now that it's looking like more HNMLS will be unable to acquire pop items as easily, and want to know if the items I'll want will be inattainable due to lack of available pop items.

Want to do byakko? Hope you can afford their stone prices, or are prepared to camp for 4-8 hours in his spawn room.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Our RMTs don't just stay in sky anymore. They kill King Behemoths.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Want to do byakko? Hope you can afford their stone prices, or are prepared to camp for 4-8 hours in his spawn room.
    So they sell the pop items, but not the god drops? That's not *quite* as bad as I was expecting. I was expecting /shouts in Jeuno 'selling' Haidate for 50m, Wyrmal Legs for 50m, etc.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fusi Thassarian
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Silvermoon

Asura has 2 GS LS 24/7 in sky. It is still possible to get pop items but you have to camp and claim most stuff at pop now(like faust or zippy). 1 of the LS sells haidate, kote, w.legs and osode and the pop items for genbu and suzaku.

Quote Originally Posted by Soma
    Our RMTs don't just stay in sky anymore. They kill King Behemoths.
    That is frightning if true.

Gilsellers on Ifrit have pretty much taken over sky, but not so much land kings besides a nq behemoth every now and then.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Sky RMT not a problem on my server, too many LS in general is.

meh almost every Ulli Pop on Fenrir has more then 1 ls there + Gil sellers just made it back to sky.....My ls normally waits on average about 5 hours @ ulli. Saturday we were there 9 hours

It's just so hard to choose between 4-7 stones or 1 Ulli stone. Then there the group of 3-4 RDMs that camp Ulli non stop.....

Our last byakko dropped E feet only go go byakko

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Faust is camped 24/7 by gilsellers that will magically "appear" in the room after being in one of the pot rooms next to it (why not just camp IN the room and not mrargus? i dunno). Ulli is similar, seems to be groups of them that will stay there for hours, sometimes as many as 30 people standing in the square. It's entertaining to go there and see all the death.

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Byakko is now our choke point in sky that is controlled by RMTs. They have a crew logged out there. If they are the only ones up there Im sure they kill PHs but if there is competition they refuse to kill PHs. They go as far as resorting to stealing Ulliki if you claim as well. (I say that like its a big surprise)

Stones, 14-16M @ Rolanberry Fields

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Yup, Sky is largely fucked up on all servers. To those who didn't get your gear in the last year or so, I weep for you..you gotta LONNNNNGGG wait and much camping.

To back up what Tekki said, our RMT tend to go after the lesser Zilart HNM then come back to Ulli when there is nothing to do. Sadly they tried to MPK @ Faust last night by cure bombing the tank who had claim. They ended up getting fisted by Faust and wiped, leaving it free and clear for the LS who orginally had claim to kill.

Nookcoy seems to be the only one to Argus, the rest of them are about as fast as a dopehead after shooting up.

The GS LS's tend to follow you around too. They have scouts at every NM in Sky, so they pretty much know what's going on at all times. I swear, they never used to be this clever...they're like monkeys with opposing thumbs that learned how to pick shit up and club people to death with it.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

On Sylph you see NA linkshells do Gods with RMT now. It is very pathetic.

Other than Ullikummi I have not seem them go after many pop items. The RMT are not very bright on our server, at least in Sky. I've seen a few RMT groups go after SC and Zip but thats about it. Oh, and they suck at claiming Ullikummi.

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    you sound like an advertisement for a certain unmentionable zone

Luftig

hmm

Gilsellers on bismarck wiped to Zipacna once let alone kill HNMs lol

On Hades you have to send people to specifically camp the NMs you want. Only one we have any real issues getting Pop Item's for is Byakko from Ulli. But it isn't too bad, if we don't get the item during event we'll send an EXP pt up until we do.

You can still get exp in sky? Oh, yeah I forgot about that place.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Keltiks
    On Sylph you see NA linkshells do Gods with RMT now. It is very pathetic.

Other than Ullikummi I have not seem them go after many pop items. The RMT are not very bright on our server, at least in Sky. I've seen a few RMT groups go after SC and Zip but thats about it. Oh, and they suck at claiming Ullikummi.
    get back to work.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

On Bahamut, Ulli's camped pretty constantly by a gilseller LS, and they do a decent job of killing him. We watched them pull and kill with 5 and were able to overcome adversity to do so. Is that hard? Not terribly, but it belies the label of complete incompetence that people often label all gilsellers with.

We also know that the same LS actually does kill Byakko, not just sell the Ulli stone. I haven't heard of them taking a whack at Kirin yet, but they might have.

We used to have a problem getting Zipacna from gilsellers, that doesn't seem to be so much an issue anymore. Of course, we've killed Genbu so many times, the desire is much less to get him now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast