Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

>.> Id assume the "paid" support in ToAU is

Can anyone confirm its +3 just as any other paid support is? I know its a real dumb question but so far, using it Im 0/25+ on tier 11s spreading over 3 different occasions. Im assuming its just real shitty luck over the past few days, but I still thought I should ask.

ExcaliMod

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

ya, lol crappy ToAU synth support! same craft, just went 2/10 with the real deal in the cities XD

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Since you need a imp. bronze piece, that alone means that paying for support in Aht Arhgan isn't worth it. I would just take the time out to go to a city and get support, cheaper than the 20k that bronze goes for on Bahamut.

Re: >.> Id assume the "paid" support in ToAU

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki
    Can anyone confirm its +3 just as any other paid support is? I know its a real dumb question but so far, using it Im 0/25+ on tier 11s spreading over 3 different occasions. Im assuming its just real shitty luck over the past few days, but I still thought I should ask.
    I'm 3/153 on certain teir11s that i easily break the teir. Don't take this as evidence.

ExcaliMod

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Since you need a imp. bronze piece, that alone means that paying for support in Aht Arhgan isn't worth it. I would just take the time out to go to a city and get support, cheaper than the 20k that bronze goes for on Bahamut.
    Ya our durka durka wally-world turban rush came and went in a matter of a few days so bronze pieces are like 6k. 6000g to avoid trying to get a tele-vahzl out of the city and OPing to WinD for CC support is kinda nice. I ended up doing that anyways and going 2/10. Then De-synthd the NQs, got another HQ with the scraps.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Try a synth 18 levels below cap, and get the paid support in ToAU? I have awesome 4.1 cooking that I can test with if necessary. My lone SH attempt in Al Zabi was an HQ, but that isn't saying anything.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ya our durka durka wally-world turban rush came and went in a matter of a few days so bronze pieces are like 6k. 6000g to avoid trying to get a tele-vahzl out of the city and OPing to WinD for CC support is kinda nice. I ended up doing that anyways and going 2/10. Then De-synthd the NQs, got another HQ with the scraps.
    You could also use the teleportaru and take the airship to windy. Takes more time, but you could always AFK and do other stuff while waiting.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

You could also use the teleportaru and take the airship to windy. Takes more time, but you could always AFK and do other stuff while waiting.
    Or you could take the time you saved by using support in Al Zahbi to go outside and kill 4-5 mobs for the 20 IS needed to get a bronze piece

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I'd bet it's all luck, I haven't wasted the time to get support in Al zahbi, but I haven't synthed too much after the first week of release either.
    Being 3/36 on a certain tier2 mantle leads me to believe it's all shitty luck anyways, the economy here is so bad it's hard for anyone to profit.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Or you could take the time you saved by using support in Al Zahbi to go outside and kill 4-5 mobs for the 20 IS needed to get a bronze piece
    But then you could sell that coin for 20k and take the airship. It is a vicious circle...

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

its +3 i think, went 1/2 on prism capes and 1/3 on mahatma slops there

6/40 mahatma slops, it's +3.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Bronze pieces still 20k on your server? On Bismarck they are 8k each and if you buy a stack it's like 5-6k each. Spending 5-6k >>>>>>>>> having to waste like 20 minutes getting to a town.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Moochi
    Bronze pieces still 20k on your server? On Bismarck they are 8k each and if you buy a stack it's like 5-6k each. Spending 5-6k >>>>>>>>> having to waste like 20 minutes getting to a town.
    Gold coins are ~300k now on Remora I believe, break it down from there. (that makes bronze 6k?)