+ Reply to Thread

LOST [5/10/06] (Re-cap) SPOILERS!!!!!!!

So Who thinks Libby is still alive?

Cool way of showing the "?", ( ? in the middle of the map that Locke drew)

1 thing that confuses the shit out of me,

How the hell do you see some 1 elses dream? + (become them) o_O
    (When Locke was having that dream he was Eko)

I think they sent the dream to john to help him believe.

Libby is dead. On TV or in the movies, when they do that hand-over-the-eyes move then it's pretty much a done deal. But she will definitely be logging in some time in flashbacks. Just as soon as Hurley remembers where he's seen her before. :D

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

She is gone for sure. I think they are going to kill a lot of people nn the last 2-3 episodes. They are probably getting ride of ppl who didnt want to come back for season 3 or something.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    She is gone for sure. I think they are going to kill a lot of people nn the last 2-3 episodes. They are probably getting ride of ppl who didnt want to come back for season 3 or something.
    Unlike other shows, it's extremely difficult to introduce new characters into the plot due to the nature of their situation. I just can't see them killing off any more people; however, there were, what, 40 people from the plane that survived and we only know much about 10-15?

This episode was all about Eko, in my opinion. Does anybody have any ideas why what they are doing is so important to him (pushing the button)? Other than just blind faith, does Eko know something the rest don't?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I know it's hard to introduce new character, but they havent been too nice with them either. There is still plenty of "other" to introduce, that french woman's daughter, more kids, and of course, a new plane/boat crash could bring more people.

And like you said, there is a lot of background character, but we dont even see them on the beach anymore. I wonder what happened to them.

Maybe pushing the button is really doing something, even if it's an experiment. Also, there is no indication experiment are still going the way they are suposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Maybe pushing the button is really doing something, even if it's an experiment. Also, there is no indication experiment are still going the way they are suposed to be.
    Definately, this Hanzo Foundation thing was over 20 years ago, who knows if this button pushing isnt a product of something bad that happened during those experiments, and a ways to keep something wrong that happened under wraps.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

There is that super magnet that activate when no one press it. I still wonder if it's not why the planed was pulled on the island the first day.

This show is like Xenosaga =X They give you so many questions and only 1% of the answers ; ;