Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just wondering     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Just wondering

Anyone noticed any Sea changes? Tonight a LS party went to Sea burn and Ix'Aern popped, and we got this:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26...ll43/Deed1.png

Then, the non-exp members warped out, and the very next pop was Ix'aern AGAIN. We got this :

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26...ll43/Deed2.png

Maybe I'm posting for no reason, but we never had luck like this. Two Ix'aern popped in a row and both dropped o.O. Forgive me if im overpsyched lol.

Banned.

BG Level

Sea
    +20 pages.

I would just like to say F U.

My linkshell has yet to get that Ix'aern to pop in the last 4+ times we've tried. We have been sitting on the other pop items for an eternity waiting to pop a full set of tier 2 jailers. We've practically given up on sea but.. however much I doubt it is more than a fluke, we might go back if sea is less annoying to deal with (especially the garden ix'aerns).

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

That's interesting.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

its happened to wabo LS on unicorn.

My LS, Pxtzle, has yet to see Ix'Aern DRG even pop =(

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

As far as I know, Ix'DRG (and Ix'DRK for that matter, when it decides to stop Reraising) drops either vice or deed 100% of the time. But grats on getting the back to back pops!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

We did sea tonight starting with Ix' DRK, member got animosity on 2nd kill and we got deed. Tried to pop Ix' DRG for like 15min maybe then decided to go for temperance. Got axe/virtue of temperance then poped Ix' MNK and got deed.
    probably just luck but we'll see next raid

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ichthyos
    As far as I know, Ix'DRG (and Ix'DRK for that matter, when it decides to stop Reraising) drops either vice or deed 100% of the time. But grats on getting the back to back pops!
    bullshit lol.. we have had Ix'DRK not drop shit same with DRG. Yeah its also annoying when you can't get DRK to pop. Justice is a fun fight... too bad it only dropped the sword for us lol... Corwin has it. We did go 2/2 on pop item from Hope, but no torque from either tier 2. Hell we had shit luck on torques from Faith until recently. Drop rates in sea on the next tier of pops (vice/deed) is the real discouraging factor and why people don't give a fuck about it. ToAU is what our LS seems more interested in atm.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Thats odd.. We exp'd at Ix'aern Drk/Drg for months to try and get altruistic/astute capes for people. After 25-30 Drk kills and 10-15 Drg kills we are still 100% on either of deed or a vice..

Same.. on all of them you either get one or the other if you kill it correctly..

But yeah, ls went and manaburned for abit and got drg last night relatively quick.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

100% on 1 or the other = BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

I have seen way to many empty loot pools from these jackasses.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland
    100% on 1 or the other = BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

I have seen way to many empty loot pools from these jackasses.
    It doesn't count if you killed it before the sea behavior patch a while back.

They've been 100% on either deed or vice for a while, few months anyway, maybe as much as 6 or 7. Too bad the jailers aren't 100% drop (aside from the shitty weapons), although their drop rate IS much better than it was originally.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Seashell has had ix'drg pop back to back before, I make it a point after every ix'drg kill to stay another 30 minutes to see if he pops again. From all of our experience, drk/drg have dropped 100%, and mnk has been like 98% when popped with 3 hq organs. Interestingly enough, the vice seems to have a better drop rate when popped with 1 organ, than with 3. Got our 8th vice off him last night, and nobody wanted it~