+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: naruto and bleach     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Say, Mitzki, I've heard some good things about School Rumble, guess that'll be the next series I get. But omg, there are so many series that have been recommended that I need to download.... and watch....

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alexel
    Does School Rumble get a lot better past a certain episode? I managed to watch 3 or 4 eps of that before I was so bored to tears I couldn't handle it anymore. I mean the main guy the chic likes is a complete toolbag. If it does get a lot better past a certain point, please tell me since I still have the series on my comp.
    you see Tenma and Karasuma a lot less as the show goes on.

Little Mother
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aurin
    Naruto makes me sick and I have been having a hard time watching the past few fillers.

The Bleach fillers however imo are actually really good.

If you are looking for a good anime I highly rec. Elfen Leid and if you havent seen it the Full Metal Panic! Series.
    \

I stopped watching Naruto after the first couple fillers, I really loved it, but now it just sucks, maybe I'll pick it up after the Fillers are done.

I highly highly recommend Elfen Lied as well, you just have to get through the first episode, which mostly seems like senseless violence, but it makes sense soon enough. It's only 13 episodes, but its so wonderfully done, it's probably the only anime I've cried watching, and it only lasts for 6 hours. I'm glad it's getting a little more known, and people are starting to watch it and give it the attention it deserves. If anyone wants it, catch me on MSN or AIM and I'll send it to you overnight.

Also, I've started watching Wolf's Reign. I watched a couple episodes of it on Cartoon Network a couple years ago, and it intriged me a bit, even through CN's patented destruction of good anime. Has anyone watched through the whole thing, and can tell me if its really worth watching?

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Avvesione
    Say, Mitzki, I've heard some good things about School Rumble, guess that'll be the next series I get. But omg, there are so many series that have been recommended that I need to download.... and watch....
    Put school rumble on the top of your list because its so funny it makes me snort lol, best series ever omg D:

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

If you're looking for anime to watch, check out these lists. Most of the stuff listed in the top 50 or top 100 are pretty good.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ings-anime.php

http://www.animenfo.com/statistic/top.php?type=anime

Quote Originally Posted by Alexel
    If you're looking for anime to watch, check out these lists. Most of the stuff listed in the top 50 or top 100 are pretty good.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ings-anime.php

http://www.animenfo.com/statistic/top.php?type=anime
    Awesome thx :O r^

Some 12yr old girl was wearing a Naruto headband at church the other day... I found that a bit strange and I bet she watches it on Cartoon Network.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

The characters in the third naruto movie that's coming this august are designed pre-timeskip. I'm sure they won't sell a product that's outdated so I'm assuming fillers won't end until at LEAST after the movie is out. Kishimoto said that the anime would be back on track in spring 2006 but it looks like that will not be happening, especially if he's wasting 70% of every recent manga chapter with "..." and "...!" dialog panels.

I can stomach Bleach's fillers because it feels like they're making some effort to create an actual storyline.

Haruhi is a great show

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Put school rumble on the top of your list because its so funny it makes me snort lol, best series ever omg D:
    I should get like a list from you of all the animes you recommend and others recommend and go from there, but yeah, I'm kinda busy with 2 series right now, but school rumble sounds good.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbelina
    Some 12yr old girl was wearing a Naruto headband at church the other day... I found that a bit strange and I bet she watches it on Cartoon Network.
    My LS like socially ostercizes people for watching CN Naruto. And where did she get this headband, I didn't know Naruto was mainstream.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vecan
    The characters in the third naruto movie that's coming this august are designed pre-timeskip. I'm sure they won't sell a product that's outdated so I'm assuming fillers won't end until at LEAST after the movie is out. Kishimoto said that the anime would be back on track in spring 2006 but it looks like that will not be happening, especially if he's wasting 70% of every recent manga chapter with "..." and "...!" dialog panels.

I can stomach Bleach's fillers because it feels like they're making some effort to create an actual storyline.

Haruhi is a great show
    Kishimoto's opinion on the anime is null since he has no input/authority on it in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Quote Originally Posted by Vecan

Haruhi is a great show
    Kishimoto's opinion on the anime is null since he has no input/authority on it in the slightest.
    That's... pretty sad lol

razz have you watched any school rumble yet?

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Axil
    razz have you watched any school rumble yet?
    Yeah I saw them all back to back in like 2 days, best series ever. <3

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Fate Stay Night
    Tokko
    School Rumble
    Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

are the best anime this season.

E. Body
    BG Level

Tokko sucks actually, Ergo Proxy and Jyu Oh Sei are MUCH better.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Liltwin
    Fate Stay Night
    Tokko
    School Rumble
    Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

are the best anime this season.
    thats iyo.

I think all those anime suck :/

*Edit well actually I cant say anything about school rumble. Never even heard of it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hajime no Ippo ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    If you need something to watch go for The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
    I just downloaded this last night, and I admit I was very impressed by the end of it. It's confusing but it does seem to have some structure (unlike FLCL), the first episode makes you believe that it's just some weird anime but it made me laugh alot. I want more only up to EP7?

E. Body
    BG Level

I'm getting kinda bored with Haruhi :/ Seems to be a bit over-rated imo.

/runs