BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Conquest is doomed :(

At least on Fenrir, 40%+ is now controlled by beastmen lol.

Bye OPs :(

Vahzl, Tav, All 4 Jeuno exit regions....beastmen

lol I figured this would eventually happen. Majority of people are too interested in EXP/meripo for Walahra Turban, doing Besieged, doing Assault.

R.I.P. OP Warps

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

There are areas outside of ToAU now? Nobody cares about those places.

Banned.

BG Level

Like I said before, why the hell doesn't Signet have the things Sanction has? Walahra Turban okay, but any reason for not giving exp bonus and some latents.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Like I said before, why the hell doesn't Signet have the things Sanction has? Walahra Turban okay, but any reason for not giving exp bonus and some latents.
    Good question. I have like 400k CP which is just collecting dust, SE are stupid for not giving me a reason to use any of it other than for warp scrolls.

There is a LOT of good CP gear, its just all old and already in circulation. The bonuses are, say, empress bands, crystals, etc. Yeah they should add some kinda turbanesque thingy, but CP was very good for quite a while.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    There is a LOT of good CP gear, its just all old and already in circulation. The bonuses are, say, empress bands, crystals, etc. Yeah they should add some kinda turbanesque thingy, but CP was very good for quite a while.
    I still need to change nations to get master caster's bracelets. I'll probably do it when I start leveling MNK in "old" areas.

LazyShell
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal
    I still need to change nations to get master caster's bracelets. I'll probably do it when I start leveling MNK in "old" areas.
    I've generally just assumed I would never get the bracelets, because I really didn't want to lose my San d'Orian and Windurstian outposts. Maybe with everyone ditching conquest for sanction I can change and change back without TOO much worry of getting them back with enough effort

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Beastman have technically been in first place for the past two weeks running which doesn't surprise me in the least. Lets look at the facts;

Sanction
    - EXP +15%
    - One of the best head gears in the game that every job can wear and benefit from.
    - 250k per 10k exp.
    - Useful maps to acquire.
    - Pretty much free 1 mp/hp-a-tick Refresh or Regen at this stage of most server's Besieged.
    - The ability to more than double the duration of expensive food.
    - Three boomerangs every job in the game has access to.
    - The ability to do something about it if the beastman start winning.

vs.

Signet
    - No exp bonus while fighting the same old mobs.
    - Only a handful of decent items that you have to swap allegiances to collect and keep starting from scratch to do so.
    - 500k-1mil (depending on server) per 540k exp.
    - No incentives to have signet on other than to make nation items work.
    - Want a specific outpost? Go pour a few mil of eq in tedious journeys to the outpost or do some boring, level capped events of futility.

I'm wondering how long this can keep up for before Square realize they need to overhaul the entire conquest system to bring it up to par.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    I'm wondering how long this can keep up for before Square realize they need to overhaul the entire conquest system to bring it up to par.
    Uh, you forgot the 'nerf Sanction' option.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The zones with lower level xp areas (anything under 60) are still usually Nation controlled,at least for Asura. Vazhl, Li'telor, Kolshushu, and Elshimo Uplands (major places I OP warp to anyways, Elshimo is just for getting somewhere else via Yhoat Ring) are all still under Nation control, past those zones I really don't care.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Reply:

- One of the best head gears in the game that every job can wear and benefit from.
    Rng doesn't get anything out of haste >.>

And CP is insanely important for rngs because of Patriach Protector's Arrows, Even if you have one your gonna need another eventually.

Banned.

BG Level

-Add exp bonus and latent options to Signet.
    -Let you set your own cap on EFs and make them matter. Also, add a reward.
    -Keep outposts when you switch nations.

Yay, I fixed Conquest.

SE's biggest problem, the biggest problem of FFXI, is that they can not do 'incentive' for shit. So many good areas of the game(PvP, Garrison, EF, Conquest, CoP Dynamis, CoP zones, ect) are all but ignored completely simply because there is little point in doing it compared in areas that actually give you incentive(Kings, Limbus, RoZ Dynamis, Sky). Instead of adding all this crap, how about fixing everything you left behind? It's retarded most of the game goes to waste.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by geno
    I've generally just assumed I would never get the bracelets, because I really didn't want to lose my San d'Orian and Windurstian outposts. Maybe with everyone ditching conquest for sanction I can change and change back without TOO much worry of getting them back with enough effort
    You don't need to change nation to get master caster's bracelets.
    All you need to do is wait until your nation is first again, and windurst is 2nd place or tied for 2nd place. Then go to the counsolate of that country and talk to their signet guy, you can buy it for rank 9 price instead of rank8. I did this for a few items already, like master caster mitts (I have rank 10 in all 3, but I settled in bastok last with all outposts including windy and sandy so I wouldn't switch just to save a few CPs).

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by genome
    Quote Originally Posted by geno
    All you need to do is wait until your nation is first again, and windurst is 2nd place or tied for 2nd place. Then go to the counsolate of that country and talk to their signet guy, you can buy it for rank 9 price instead of rank8. I did this for a few items already, like master caster mitts (I have rank 10 in all 3, but I settled in bastok last with all outposts including windy and sandy so I wouldn't switch just to save a few CPs).
    I think Windy has to be in first for the bracelets to be available?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Some rank 8 items do not follow this rule. You have to belong to the nation to get rank 8 items from that nation.

Bastok was in first, windy was in second. No gloves.

Mysterytour lists mitts as being second place windy.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

that's what happens when we leave conquest in the hands of noobs ><

Northlands, Qufim and Tavnazia all under BST control..

Windy in first 3 weeks in a row with 3 regions..

sad

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by genome
    Incorrect. I tried this myself and was only offered the Master Caster Mitts.

Master casters bracelets are a windy only CP item.

I had to endure 8 ranks of taru-waru hell missions to get them, got my rank 10 and got the hell back to the civilization that is Sandy.

I don't get why the heck Qufim always goes to beastmen on Midgard - I mean hell it's not as if it's never jammed to the roof with nooby goodness exping there.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Cesaria
    I mean hell it's not as if it's never jammed to the roof with nooby goodness exping there.
    That's the reason it's under Beastman control; people constantly dying to beastmen.