Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43

Thread: Parade Gorget revisited.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

¯\(°_o)/¯
    BG Level

After opening up POLUtils, ギサールの野菜 is definitely Gysahl Greens and definitely not Rarab Tail.

I'd assume the "something a little fake in there" from that post to mean "j/k I just made that up lol" but I don't speak crazy talk so I dunno.

I still maintain my stance that SE probably didn't decide to choose some ancient item with no known recipe to be the pop item for this.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by KillerPLD
    This is what the guy (on Page 11) deciphered the recipe as:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kur
    blah blah what i wrote
    The link Mugmug posted that this guy was reading this off: http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/game/6954/stora ... 90722.html (Oh and I didn't go looking through that site, I just took the Japanese text from this guy's post. Maybe sub in Rarab tails? Falling asleep, I'll check back in the morning.)
    Oh I thought it was a different recipe not the one I posted way back on page 11.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Ok here's another (probably fake) recipe I found while working my way through those incredibly hard to read JP BBS.

Gugru Tuna
    Beaugreens
    Distilled Water
    Ginger
    Maple Sugar
    Treant Bulb
    Grape Juice
    Rock Salt

Didn't list what the crystal was. Sounds a bit unlikely but meh, anything's worth a shot I guess.

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

if there is some goblin drink out there thats not a temp item and it is indeed cooking then shouldn't the guild recipe givers eventually give this recipe when asked enough? I think it would be pretty retarded if SE added this and the guild people didn't give someone the recipe.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Ok here's another (probably fake) recipe I found while working my way through those incredibly hard to read JP BBS.

Gugru Tuna
    Beaugreens
    Distilled Water
    Ginger
    Maple Sugar
    Treant Bulb
    Grape Juice
    Rock Salt

Didn't list what the crystal was. Sounds a bit unlikely but meh, anything's worth a shot I guess.
    That's the boiled tuna head recipe.

scornbysega

I do not have the time to read through all 57 pages so i will just ask this (wether it has or not before):

Has anyone actually ever tried Amrita (http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/5272) to pop it? Not oh i heard it doesn't work bla bla bla.. has anyone here actually tried this?

reason i ask is because on the thread on KI someone mentioned seeing a PLD with this gorget and they told them it was Amrita that popped the Goblin Wolfman.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by scornbysega
    I do not have the time to read through all 57 pages so i will just ask this (wether it has or not before):

Has anyone actually ever tried Amrita (http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/5272) to pop it? Not oh i heard it doesn't work bla bla bla.. has anyone here actually tried this?

reason i ask is because on the thread on KI someone mentioned seeing a PLD with this gorget and they told them it was Amrita that popped the Goblin Wolfman.
    JESUS CHRIST

THE KI THREAD ISN'T 10 PAGES AND HAS SCREENSHOTS OF SOMEONE TRYING AMRITA

IP BAN MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU NEED IT

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

If you don't have time to read through all the pages, then don't fucking post here, unless you actually popped it yourself.

Oh and btw, start running now. (edit: too late to run now, you're screwed)

Old Merits
    BG Level

I suspect the truth lies on page 87.

Not that I had much hope for it, but scavenge isn't finding anything unusual down there. Just the typical Arrowwood Lumber, Ash Lumber, misc. bolt and arrowheads, and Firesand. Nothing that could be a potential ingredient. Meh. I assume nothing has turned up from fishing yet? lol

Also, got a Hotrok to drop, and found a Fingernail Sack while chocobo digging. Tested a few hundred of the 2 million+ possible synths. Only thing I synthed was slight insanity, and I don't think that pops him.

Quick, lets get this to page 87 so we can find the answer.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Julian

Gugru Tuna
    Beaugreens
    Distilled Water
    Ginger
    Maple Sugar
    Treant Bulb
    Grape Juice
    Rock Salt

That's the boiled tuna head recipe.
    Well shit, I guess I'm gonna give up on randomly going through JP BBS posts. It seems they know about as much as we do anyway.

Sippin' on Goblin Drink
    BG Level

Created the Parade Gorget Required Reading, ie; Parade Gorget for Dummies, Reading Comprehension for Retards, or How to win a teh intraweb.
    Here:
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/vie...=248014#248014
    Long time researchers, please toss me your input, or add a couple of retard ideas I may have forgotten. If the post pleases you, mayhap ask for a stickyness.

Quote Originally Posted by Priran

JESUS CHRIST

THE KI THREAD ISN'T 10 PAGES AND HAS SCREENSHOTS OF SOMEONE TRYING AMRITA

IP BAN MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU NEED IT
    I took that screenshot for a reason lol. I guess it was all in vain >.>

Welp, I tried, sorry if I upset anyone. >.> Just thought I'd throw the idea out there since Rarab Tails are strained bluepeas and Goblin Drink is a mixture of strained vegetables. Guess I'll go back to just reading until I actually pop it. Oh and I like the thread on how to post here. Very helpful on filtering out the people who just come in and throw an idea out there that's been tried 100 times.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by KillerPLD
    Welp, I tried, sorry if I upset anyone. >.> Just thought I'd throw the idea out there since Rarab Tails are strained bluepeas and Goblin Drink is a mixture of strained vegetables. Guess I'll go back to just reading until I actually pop it. Oh and I like the thread on how to post here. Very helpful on filtering out the people who just come in and throw an idea out there that's been tried 100 times.
    "Dark energy was used to germinate this strain of blue peas" doesn't mean the blue peas are strained. They mean a genetic strain.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ashael
    Created the Parade Gorget Required Reading, ie; Parade Gorget for Dummies, Reading Comprehension for Retards, or How to win a teh intraweb.
    Here:
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/vie...=248014#248014
    Long time researchers, please toss me your input, or add a couple of retard ideas I may have forgotten. If the post pleases you, mayhap ask for a stickyness.
    Why? This thread is fine thx.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

By the way, can foods be re-used in a synth? I know they cannot be desynthed, but I'm unsure if they can be resynthed.

Maybe you can take Vegetable Gruel or Vegetable Soup and strain them somehow.

Closed Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43