Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Some ??? I can't figure out what it's for

k so, there's a ??? in Wajaom Woodlands outside of the Mamook zone on top of a drop-down area. wtf is it for????????

I can't find any info on it, and it's driving me nuts. Yes, I searched here, and yes I've searched various FFXI info sites, but still nothing, even that big collection of ToAU info on that PDF file found here: http://lostlegion.ozotype.com/data/tau_guide.pdf

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Finding Faults.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Can I get a link to info on that quest? My source must be way out of date then, because it does not mention the ??? anywhere.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

nevermind I found the quest >_>

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I think the more interesting area is the big empty space south of the leypoint. Its a giant area and there is absolutely nothing in it. I hope the put an HNM there just so I can see the fun of 36 people agroing every chigoe going through ayeewa.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    I think the more interesting area is the big empty space south of the leypoint. Its a giant area and there is absolutely nothing in it. I hope the put an HNM there just so I can see the fun of 36 people agroing every chigoe going through ayeewa.
    I noticed the same thing and i saw group get murdered by Chigoe's on their way there. Best mob ever.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

If they add a NM, it might be above the cemetarry. This place is large, empty, and a lot of annoying mobs around

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Theres also that ??? that Demetrios posted before in Mount Z where you can see the castle in the backround.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Kilik
    Theres also that ??? that Demetrios posted before in Mount Z where you can see the castle in the backround.
    Probably for "get a picture" gay quest.

I was wondering around Mamook last night because i was really bored. I found a ??? in E-8 surrounded by battle bugards (VT on my 73 bst). I have no clue what this one is for.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Phantomwarrior
    I was wondering around Mamook last night because i was really bored. I found a ??? in E-8 surrounded by battle bugards (VT on my 73 bst). I have no clue what this one is for.
    http://www.ffxi-atlas.com/maps_normal/0112_mamook_1.png

Maps are a mysterious and wonderful thing.

Speaking of maps.. Does anyone have a link to a website with that packet of edited maps that show all the hidden paths / ??? quest things?

Me and my fren found an empty island, entire island empty.

I think its the top island on the bottom map... http://www.ffxi-atlas.com/nav/?act=show ... u-thickets but im not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Speaking of maps.. Does anyone have a link to a website with that packet of edited maps that show all the hidden paths / ??? quest things?
    http://brandson.livejournal.com/

They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    BG Level

You talking about that island that you go through Mt. Z and Halvung to get to with the one-way drop off? (Notice, on the way to this Island is a big round room with 2 T-VT Scorpions in it. Reminds me of Dragon's Aery/Valley of Sorrows in that the entire zone is just a tunnel with a big round room in the middle). I ran around up there for a bit, but didn't find a damn thing. I'm really curious as to how you get to the other side. I wanna see whats up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvrdragon
    You talking about that island that you go through Mt. Z and Halvung to get to with the one-way drop off? (Notice, on the way to this Island is a big round room with 2 T-VT Scorpions in it. Reminds me of Dragon's Aery/Valley of Sorrows in that the entire zone is just a tunnel with a big round room in the middle). I ran around up there for a bit, but didn't find a damn thing. I'm really curious as to how you get to the other side. I wanna see whats up there.
    Yeah, to get there you go through a Halvung tunnel with 2 Puddings and 2 Scorpions in. The area on the other side (the island) was empty, and no way up to the upper level. (Unless you warphax, I didn't >_>)