+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FF + CO/CA = Cool vid.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It was good until the guy started singing. He sounds like someone has his balls in a vice grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    It was good until the guy started singing. He sounds like someone has his balls in a vice grip.
    Congratulations, you're an idiot.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I don't know you, so your opinion of me means nothing to me.

Actually, it's probably worse that someone that doesn't know you already thinks you're an idiot. People who know you, more than likely, gradually came to that conclusion.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    Actually, it's probably worse that someone that doesn't know you already thinks you're an idiot. People who know you, more than likely, gradually came to that conclusion.
    actually if you think about it, not really. People who don't know you don't know anything about you, so therefore they can not accurately asses whether or not you're an idiot.

There's 2 ways to see it.

Anyway, I found the movie boring honestly.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

On the same token, I'm curious how you came to the conclusion that the fact that I happen to think Coheed and Cambria suck makes me an idiot.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Raivyn
    actually if you think about it, not really. People who don't know you don't know anything about you, so therefore they can not accurately asses whether or not you're an idiot.
    Eh, I can see both sides...

It all depends on the person though. I don't see how it helps either way.

I like the video, was cool, half attention to it and half to work. I like anything Coheed related though...

He sings like Geddy Lee from Rush, but a lot better, imo.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Okan
    Eh, I can see both sides...

It all depends on the person though. I don't see how it helps either way.
    My point exactly. Opinions don't make people idiots.

Opinions are exactly what make people idiots, you idiot. For example:

"In my opinion, the patriot act doesn't violate our privacy or go against the constitution at all!"

Would you call someone who said that a genius or a dumbass?

And I had no problem with you not liking COCA but your reasoning was what made you sound stupid. I'd like to know what you listen to because I can bet it will furthur prove my point about you.

Opinions are exactly what make people idiots
    Agreed. It's the one thing you have a choice over, therefore dictates what kind of choices and viewpoints you have in life.

To be on topic, I liked the video, and the song, anyone know where I can get more COCA songs?

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Opinions are exactly what make people idiots
    Agreed. It's the one thing you have a choice over, therefore dictates what kind of choices and viewpoints you have in life.

To be on topic, I liked the video, and the song, anyone know where I can get more COCA songs?
    http://www.limewire.com

Not gonna lie though, video was okay... good song, good video, just didn't go well together. Shoulda had the Cloud vs Sephiroth during the guitar solo.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

You're all idiots. Opinions can make people idiots, but they don't neccessarily. I don't like brocolli, brocolli sucks in my opinion. Just because you like brocolli doesn't make me an idiot, it just means you'd eat about anything, probably even dog food. Same arguement pertains to this, except insert 'Listen' instead of 'eat', and insert 'Crappy Music' where it says 'Brocolli'.

Nooooot really a good analogy. Good try though. E for effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Map
    You're all idiots. Opinions can make people idiots, but they don't neccessarily. I don't like brocolli, brocolli sucks in my opinion. Just because you like brocolli doesn't make me an idiot, it just means you'd eat about anything, probably even dog food. Same arguement pertains to this, except insert 'Listen' instead of 'eat', and insert 'Crappy Music' where it says 'Brocolli'.
    Like Anyway said, not really a good analogy. What you eat doesn't really define who you are, or represent what type of person you are. Ok, neither does music to most, but it definately reflects on a person moreso then their taste buds, and especially how they express their dislike of said things.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

So i'm not an idiot for what offends my taste buds, but i'm an idiot for what offends my ears? The analogy is entirely applicable, and Anyway is a tard for calling someone an idiot for not lacking his drab music.

Quote Originally Posted by Map
    So i'm not an idiot for what offends my taste buds, but i'm an idiot for what offends my ears? The analogy is entirely applicable, and Anyway is a tard for calling someone an idiot for not lacking his drab music.
    Agreed, I would never call someone an idiot for not liking a specific type of music, but going about insulting the video like he did, wasn't really called for. I still stand by the fact that I feel opinions make up alot of who a person is, so that's really the only aspect in which I agreed with Anyway.

Plus I want him to keep on replying, his sig is hilarious.