Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ToAU-only EXP camps 67+?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

ToAU-only EXP camps 67+?

Where do people in this level range go to exp in ToAU-only areas, sponsored by sanction and plentiful mobs and exp?

67 breaks Date Erucas and Trolls, 67-68 breaks the colibris at the NW corner of thickets. Anyone know any camps for 68+?

I absolutely hate going to New Valkurm, aka Bibiki Bay without having exp bonus/refresh bonus from Sanction (I'm a 66BLU), so if you can give me any known camps for parties with level 68 or higher people in them in ToAU areas, please let me know.

Re: ToAU-only EXP camps 67+?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazureus
    Where do people in this level range go to exp in ToAU-only areas, sponsored by sanction and plentiful mobs and exp?

67 breaks Date Erucas and Trolls, 67-68 breaks the colibris at the NW corner of thickets. Anyone know any camps for 68+?

I absolutely hate going to New Valkurm, aka Bibiki Bay without having exp bonus/refresh bonus from Sanction (I'm a 66BLU), so if you can give me any known camps for parties with level 68 or higher people in them in ToAU areas, please let me know.
    Solo Chiggers. Seriously. (or maybe even a PT.) Sorry just an option, Im not really aware of all of the camps in the new ToAU areas.

LS mates have said that they have xped in Mount Zh from 60 right up to 70, on lots of different level crawlers and pugs.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

do what i've been doing by pissing off all the high lvl pt's. Go and exp off the sea puks. Short repop times, right near staging point, only thing you need is a good puller who isnt afraid/intimidated by all the higher lvl people.

Yeah, we started exping on sea puks at staging point at level 67, really good exp if theres not 10 pt's there.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    do what i've been doing by pissing off all the high lvl pt's. Go and exp off the sea puks. Short repop times, right near staging point, only thing you need is a good puller who isnt afraid/intimidated by all the higher lvl people.
    grr go away

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Imps are incredible at 67~ with a NIN, WAR/NIN, MNK/WAR, WHM, BRD, BLM (BLM is only there to stun -ga.. I guess DRK/NIN could work also)

E. Body
    BG Level

Or BLU/NIN stunning with headbutt.

DRK stun is so 2005

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    I hate when people do that in Caedarva I want chain 300 damnit!

Banned.

BG Level

There is a thread EXACTLY like this one that is at the top of KI's boards.

Just wondering, is there any decent options besides the imps/sea pucks in that area? Mount Zhayolm Crawlers area really died at about 69, and 60+ people in mire and thickets doesn't look too apealling.

And yeah BRP, may be a KI thread, but it already exists might as well keep it going :wink:

Edit- lol just looked at KI, its the same person who made the thread.

Banned.

BG Level

There is a reasion I said "EXACTLY" lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    There is a reasion I said "EXACTLY" lol.
    lol, I figured you were exaggerating a bit to make a point or something.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

67-70 theres a grat roaming spot in Aydeea Subterrane, on Dirmites and flytraps. 70-73 just roam mamook, that first big room is full of VT-IT of all types.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Yeah i posted it in 3 places because I'd get faster, and a bigger variety of responses that way.

and why would i do BLU/NIN? I get a lot more damage with /thf @.@

E. Body
    BG Level

I don't care if you do more damage with BLU/THF, I'm saying BLU/NIN would be better than DRK/NIN for ga stunning.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

blu/thf can stun -ga just as good as /nin oO

You can't do nearly as good damage with any other sub than /thf. Subbing /nin will seriously gimp you, and you will not be able to output the damage the PT needs to chain properly.

When the mob turns on my SA, i will do 300-400 with death scissors instead of 900. It's a big difference.

If you sub /nin all the time, how do you output enough dmg to perform well for a PT? It's not possible. If you can do a lot of damage with another sub than /thf, show me how it's done cuz /thf has been the only sub for me, it puts huge damage spikes that i find irreplaceable. When I subbed /war or anything else, I couldn't put out any high damage, even with CA and high TP.

E. Body
    BG Level

I feel like I'm bashing my head against a brick wall

I'm not disputing which sub is better, I'm merely stating that for stun a blu would be better than drk, what part of this do you not understand?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

lol

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

The part where you specifically mentioned that the BLU was subbing NIN like the DRK, i was arguing that part.

Of course a BLU stuns better than DRK, they can do it every 10 seconds.

I was merely disputing the fact you specifically mentioned the BLU was subbing NIN, hence I went off on a tangent about how I feel /nin is an inadequate sub for BLU in parties.. JP seem to do it a lot, and yet I do not understand why.

I find /thf to be the best DD sub. If you disagree about the subjob choice, tell me how it's done just as good, or better, with any other sub ^.^