+ Reply to Thread

CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is marijuana in the muffins people...

http://thatvideosite.com/view/2459.html

Awww. All those poor sick people... That Marijuana is some bad shit, that it is.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

I like how they say "marijuana was in the muffins" like 90 times, then they say "there was no marijuana in the muffins, just THC."

i wish someone would drop me off some of those

What does "sick" mean, does "sick" mean "relaxed as hell?"

If it was just weed in the muffins it wouldn't have made anyone sick, and if those people weren't weed users already it might not have done anything at all (the old adage is true - if you haven't gotten high before it takes a few tries for it to actually start working).

Baking weed into food like cookies or muffins doesn't make you sick, it just makes you eat more cookies then take a nap. It was probably some OTC stuff like Benadryl (which they mentioned) in there that actually caused sickness, if the muffins themselves weren't bad or something along those lines. But since pot is illegal DING DING DING it must be at fault. I'm skeptical there was any true 'sickness' anyway. If it was just weed muffins, well, if you didn't expect to get drunk or high then you were drunk or high out of (as far as you could tell) nowhere, you'd probably think you were 'sick.'

Funny prank. Till you get 10 years of ass raping out of it.

Baking weed into food like cookies or muffins doesn't make you sick, it just makes you eat more cookies then take a nap. It was probably some OTC stuff like Benadryl (which they mentioned) in there that actually caused sickness, if the muffins themselves weren't bad or something along those lines. But since pot is illegal DING DING DING it must be at fault. I'm skeptical there was any true 'sickness' anyway. If it was just weed muffins, well, if you didn't expect to get drunk or high then you were drunk or high out of (as far as you could tell) nowhere, you'd probably think you were 'sick.'
    This works, until the FDA finds out that there was actually THC in the muffins.

Then again, I pick up raw THC cubes from my local 7-11 daily, its so easy to get!

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire
    What does "sick" mean, does "sick" mean "relaxed as hell?"
    There was also Benedryl mixed in with the marijuana in the muffins. Not to mention the marijuana that they used was bad and everything. This is happend all like, 15 minutes away from me XD

Plus the people that got sick are old, like 65+

Hahaha!

"We didn't know if there were weapons of mass destruction in the muffins..."

Hahaha!