+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey
    My girl lives like 2 mins from you Mandos and me about 5mins haha, And Sadler i assume you mean the Grafton? 'Grab a Granny' haha.
    Grab a granny sounds about right lolololol

Nah... when I went there last time it was a blast. £15 all you can drink... Even though I cant stand the fucking female accent.... makes me wanna scratch my eyes out hehe

Lol, nothing wrong with the scouse girls, i assure you that Some of them are a bit too scally but some are just right for the picking, even better when your 18 haha

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Yea I'm loving the accent here, especially coming from Birmingham...lol. Least i don't have that one myself.

based on what you said, I could get 3 minutes with your girl before you arrive...:D

Haha, i'll hunt ya down i think you might live near the Cabbage Halls pub? Or up the other side of Anfield? Either way i'll get ya Only know 1 other person in Liverpool that plays and thats my irl friend that i got hooked on it =/ haha.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Yea right by that pub. I got hooked by a RL friend too..., slap Tav for me if you see him .

and wtf, why are we both up so early...

Lol, i'm in work, I work for the City Council webteam /yawn. Bores the shit outa me but whatever it pays for my weekends hahaha.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Have fun then, I'm going back to bed lol.

Wow its like 8PM and the sun is still up wtf man, and this cold weather is awesome, but i havnt experienced the bad rain yet so yeah. Also wtf is up with you crazy drivers, no respect for pedestrians man, almost got ran over twice today already on my way to and back from sainsbury

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Scorp
    Don't fall for the fake history and general crapness of Robin Hood, you'll only want to hurt people. Sup Nottingham...

That said if you like subway + starbucks then Nottingham is the place for you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5006852.stm
    Good advice would be avoid nottingham like the plague. A night out there consists of go out, get shot or stabbed, die. Highest crime rate in the UK. Why anyone would wanna go there is beyond me

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by LAGUNA
    Wow its like 8PM and the sun is still up wtf man, and this cold weather is awesome, but i havnt experienced the bad rain yet so yeah.
    Yup, it's 9pm here and sun is still up, always is this time of year.

And cold weather? To me, today has been pretty hot lol.

lol 90 degrees in England and they say it's a heatwave.

I'm gonna catch a cold from this fucking random weather, some days it's hot then fucking pours down with rain and cold wind (while wearing nothing but a shirt) then it's fucking cold and miserable or raining then it gets hotter then a steam room while you're carrying your raincoat/jumper and other heaving clothing.

sad thing is that you need the morning clothes cause otherwise getting to work/school is a bitch

Lol UK weather is so random its not even funny, it was snowing last month.. lol

WHats a good place for breakfast near the Metrogate apartments in Kensington?

McDonalds works or use local.google.com to find somwhere lol

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

So after being pretty hot yesterday, it's now dank and windy out. GG ENGLISH WEATHER!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If I could go to the UK right now, I'd probably want to go to a dubstep party. A lot of different dance music I like is pretty big over there, or at least compared to my city's 300-strong drum'n'bass scene, which is further subdivided by your liquid, neurofunk and jump-up fans. Probably a lot of big music festivals to check out too.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

There is a sports bar down by Trafalgar Square area (though closer to the art museum) that had 1 pound pint night when I was there. Its by the Tiger Tiger, which had some pretty good happy hour food/deals. That was always a good time. Its also fun to just wander from pub to pub, London is great for that.

Or you can do the ghetto thing and grab a 3 liter of Strongbow and play drinking games in your flat.

You should grab a cheap flight to Dublin and visit the Guiness factory while you're on that side of the river. Theres a bunch of cheap discount airlines over there and its a short flight for a weekend. You can hit up the Jameson Distillery while you're there as well, just remember to volunteer for taste testing at the end of the tour lol.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Lincolnshire FTW

If you would like to meet a diverse selection of Eastern Europeans, then come to linconshire,

There are literally thousands of them working here illegally, picking cabbages and onions in Lincolnshires sprawling fields.

They are easily spotted as there will be a white van parked close by and a guy with a mobile phone, who can be easily contacted by all the other gang-leaders about the place and informed of any coppers in the area.

So come see England, harboring villians and Illegal immigrants since time began.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey
    McDonalds works or use local.google.com to find somwhere lol
    McDonald's is poison.