+ Reply to Thread

Spurs vs. Mavs Game 7 dear god

We are off to overtime. if the mavs lose they are the biggest fucking choke artists in the history of the NBA.

thank you god.

FUCKING DALLAS

I really wish the Clippers would've won... but they wouldn't've made it past Dallas or San An... Oh well, Go Go Edmondton, #8 Seed going to win the Stanley Cup!

Mavs should have choked, I thought Ginobili's three was the nail in the coffin. Without the foul call on Nowitski's follow-up layup, it probably was. I wish I knew what the fuck Manu and Bowen were thinking D'ing up a 2 like that. I would have stepped five feet away and let Dirk dunk it. Ah well. Amazing series, got the ending it deserved.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

GO MAVVVVVVVVSSSSS~!

yes it was definately a hot series. if i was the coach of the spurs i would tell bowen to never shoot again tho. awful shooting the second half, missing threes left and right.

its going to be such a tight conference finals on both sides, the heat are much better this year than last so the pistons will get a run for their money. and i just like watching the mavs play so that will be fun :D