Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

2-0 at the end of the second.
    edmonton is DOMINATING, but carolina is a strong strong 3rd period team.

starting cole was pretty shocking. I expected him to get fucked up early leaving carolina down 2 (weight + cole, instead of replacing weight with someone healthy who isnt rusty).

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    2-0 at the end of the second.
    edmonton is DOMINATING, but carolina is a strong strong 3rd period team.

starting cole was pretty shocking. I expected him to get fucked up early leaving carolina down 2 (weight + cole, instead of replacing weight with someone healthy who isnt rusty).
    lol i just got home. thanks for the good news lol.

Let's hope they don't blow it!

can you say GAME SEVEN?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

-Edmonton has a 2 game winning streak.
    -Last game in Carolina was won by Edmonton.
    -Carolina's last even strength goal was in game 4, in the middle of the second (all 3 game 5 goals were on the power play).
    -Edmonton got the extra time off with the quick Anaheim series, which is starting to show its merit now.

I like Edmonton's chances.

That game was... wow... Orgasm!

Edmonton fucking owned

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

they can't stop now, they can't choke they have to win!!!!

This is prolly one of the most intense Stanly Cup games in the history of the NHL.

The ball's in Edmonton's Court, they are playing like stanly cup champs right now.

Good God that was an awesome game. Can't wait for tonight, let's go Oilers!

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Remember Whyte Ave that I talked about earlier? Well on Saturday when the Oilers won, the cops there arrested 400 people. They were shipping the arestee's off on city buses ... rofl, it was a sight to be seen.

For tonight the cops said don't even go to Whyte, and if you do, if you say anything, you're in a cop car.

Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    Remember Whyte Ave that I talked about earlier? Well on Saturday when the Oilers won, the cops there arrested 400 people. They were shipping the arestee's off on city buses ... rofl, it was a sight to be seen.

For tonight the cops said don't even go to Whyte, and if you do, if you say anything, you're in a cop car.
    You see, this is why I don't want Carolina to win. If they win, the only thing you will see on the street afterwards is tumbleweed.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Norelco
    Quote Originally Posted by Epical

You see, this is why I don't want Carolina to win. If they win, the only thing you will see on the street afterwards is tumbleweed.
    lol can you imagine the party/damage in Edmonton if Oilers were to win? I don't think drunken hockey fans give a rats ass about cops lol.

I'm going to a buddy's place tonight, getting drunk as hell and cheering the Oilers on!!

It's not in the bag yet, I wouldn't be that suprised if Oilers lost (knocks on wood).

Make sure to scream really loud when they do win

I'm a regular visitor to Fark.com, and I read an article there (Sorry, can't find it) Where they Mayor of Edmonton said he kinda didn't want Edmonton to win. Not because he didn't like the time, but more cause people would destroy the city if they won. It's so true though, riots will break out if Edmonton wins.. too bad it's not at home.

Personally, I think it can go either way tonight.

Carolina has the home ice advantage, and a few statistics on their side, but Oilers have some hard-ass hitting players and some momentum.

Ward has to be sickly good tonight if Carolina wants to win. I think he's got the rookie jitters, but he might also pull out the game of his life tonight. He got rattled in Rexall by the thunder, let's see what he can do tonight.

Go Oilers!

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I never understood that...

"YAY OUR TEAM WON RIOTTTTTTTT"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5