+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 24 spoilers bitches     submit to reddit submit to twitter

24 spoilers bitches

Umm... Not watching next season. Thanks for ruining a possible good ending to just drag this bullshit on longer.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I've never actually seen 24 but it seems to have gone from people calling it the second coming of Christ to complaining that they're jumping the shark.

There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

Season 4+ has been of a lower quality than the first 3, thats true.

This season was ok, ending was just pretty shitty and, to go along with the rest of the season, unbelievable.

As soon as he said "Just kill me." and the chinese guy said "No Jack, you're too valuable" I screamed "MOTHERFUCKER NOT AGAIN"

Kid you not.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

This season was one of the best yet. All you fuckers saying otherwise are just pissed at the ending.

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

Season fucking delivered! Ending sucked only because I can't wait until January.

I wish he would have blown Logain's brains out

we have to wait to january for season 6? ; ;; ; ; ;

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Ive never watched 24 before, but I wacthed this seaons', and I watched the marathon of the 1st season a few months ago.. and the series is just meh. Most of its all predictable, and doesnt offer anything that new.

PB > 24

Makes sense that the Chinese are after him now that they know he's alive.
    Why would they kill him when they can use him for kind of exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by vudoodoodoo
    Also I think he was sold out to the Chinese by either Logan or his people. Think about it, they're in deep shit with the Chinese after pulling what they did at the embassy, what better way to get Bauer out of their hair by not only getting rid of him by letting the Chinese know he's alive but also in turn probably repaying their debt to the Chinese. Two birds with one stone.

I kinda agree it was a little anti-climatic, but in the end I felt it was a solid ending that wrapped everything up at hand, meanwhile still adding something to build upon for Season 6.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    a little anti-climatic
    LOLNINJAOUTOFNOWHERE

Quote Originally Posted by Pinball
    we have to wait to january for season 6? ; ;; ; ; ;
    Think about jack, he has to wait till January too...

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Also I think he was sold out to the Chinese by either Logan or his people. Think about it, they're in deep shit with the Chinese after pulling what they did at the embassy, what better way to get Bauer out of their hair by not only getting rid of him by letting the Chinese know he's alive but also in turn probably repaying their debt to the Chinese. Two birds with one stone.

I kinda agree it was a little anti-climatic, but in the end I felt it was a solid ending that wrapped everything up at hand, meanwhile still adding something to build upon for Season 6.
    When you clearly thought noone else was left to "apprehend" jack in the final hour, the president does say he will handle Bauer to his associate over the phone, so yeah he's definately in with the chinese.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi

When you clearly thought noone else was left to "apprehend" jack in the final hour, the president does say he will handle Bauer to his associate over the phone, so yeah he's definately in with the chinese.

yep. Next season should be good.

Degenxerate

Were those ninjas? They looked like ninjas.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Ive never watched 24 before, but I wacthed this seaons', and I watched the marathon of the 1st season a few months ago.. and the series is just meh. Most of its all predictable, and doesnt offer anything that new.

PB > 24
    Lol how can you say Prison Break is not predictable, and the acting in that show is horrible.
    Sure sometimes 24 is predictable too but everything is. In that last episode I could honestly say after Jack got captured I had no idea what was going to happen about how they would catch Logan. It is rare you can say that you have no idea what will happen. And I thought the ending was fucking sweet, I had forgotten totally about the Chinese.
    DO YOU REALLY THINK WE'D FORGET??? This season definitely delivered and next season will be awesmoe again.

Quote Originally Posted by Po
    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX

PB > 24
    Lol how can you say Prison Break is not predictable, and the acting in that show is horrible.
    Sure sometimes 24 is predictable too but everything is. In that last episode I could honestly say after Jack got captured I had no idea what was going to happen about how they would catch Logan. It is rare you can say that you have no idea what will happen. And I thought the ending was fucking sweet, I had forgotten totally about the Chinese.
    DO YOU REALLY THINK WE'D FORGET??? This season definitely delivered and next season will be awesmoe again.
    Gooood try, fanboy. How can you say Prison Break IS predictable? It's the first fucking season and no show is like it. The acting of the main actors was great. Only one I can really say was never that great was Robin Tunney the attorney. (forget her real name.) With 24 I said around 6-7 weeks ago that his wife was going to get him caught. Sure enough, whooopeeeee. And saying the acting of 24 was better is kind of funny seeing as Kiefer Sutherland is known as one of the biggest over-actors in Hollywood. He either screams or whispers eveeeerything.

The ending was shit, I'm sorry. They are that desperate to make a new season that they have them "capture" Jack. Jesus H.

HONESTLY, Jack can outsmart everyone on fucking planet earth for 5 seasons, but can't even suspect something when someone tells him there's a call from his daughter out of the blue in that dark, abandoned warehouse over there. As soon as they told him about the call, I wanted to turn off the TV because it was so fucking obvious.

Banned.

BG Level

I like Pokemon. Ash DIDN'T win the Pokemon League. Talk about fucked up/surprising endings for a season. Pokemon > PB/24/Lost.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    I like Pokemon. Ash DIDN'T win the Pokemon League. Talk about fucked up/surprising endings for a season. Pokemon > PB/24/Lost.
    Likewise, the ending to Titanic totally took me by surprise.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I actually liked the ending, mostly because it's gonna be interesting to see how the next season plays out. The setting is gonna be different than the previous seasons it seems, and I think it could be really good.

I try not to be to critic because it allows me to enjoy the show so much more. I just lean back and enjoy the action and sudden plot twists, it makes for good entertainment.